Spiritual Encouragement Is Priceless!
Are you a spiritual or religious person? We all have spiritual needs. Billy Graham was quoted to have said, “Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness.” Would you benefit from spiritual encouragement?
Two spiritual question I like to ask you to help you decide how much spiritual encouragement you have in your life today. The first question is, “Do you know and love God with your whole heart mind and soul?” And the second question is, “Do you love your neighbor like yourself even if they are not always nice to you?”
Are you growing closer to God?
I believe that we are spiritual beings living in physical bodies until the day we leave this earth. Are you making your plans to go to heaven? Do you want some spiritual encouragement? Then today is the day to make a commitment to grow closer to God and to share His love with others in your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- How can I overcome a feeling of spiritual emptiness?
- Is edification important in the life of a Christian?
- What is wrong with being a solo Christian?
- What value is there in Christian journaling?
- Why is encouragement so important according to the Bible?
Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus?
If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values – that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Philippians 2:1-2 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.
“Religion” or “Relationship” With Jesus Christ.
- Religion is a set of man-made rules and regulations to dictate over those following their ways. (an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods)
- Relationship with Jesus Christ is a daily personal way of life between our creator God and ourselves based on the truth of God from the Bible, not from a denomination’s interpretation.
Suggested reading from the Bible for spiritual encouragement when first becoming a Christian:
- 1 John.
- The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- The Psalms and Proverbs.
- The entire Bible is also full of wisdom and truth.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, God will guide you and give you the wisdom and knowledge you need for every challenge in life.
- Free Bible
- Friend with God
- Get right with God
- God is faithful
- God looks at our heart
- Know Jesus?
- Need God
- Peace with God
- Pray to God
- What about your faith
- Who is Jesus?
- Why we need Jesus?
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Billy Graham Shares Some Spiritual Encouragement!
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Romans 7:14-17 We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.