Find Your Spiritual Encouragement Here!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
At times we all need a little extra spiritual encouragement. The church has fellowship available as well as Bible studies. The Dictionary Definition Of Spiritual Is: Of or relating to the spirit or soul, as distinguished from the physical nature, a spiritual approach to life. Three best ways to find Spiritual Encouragement are to pray, read your Bible, and fellowship with other believers. ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Our Spiritual Lives Are Like Falling Plates!
How To Get Spiritual Encouragement?
Jesus is the bridge that connects you to God! Billy Graham was quoted to have said, “Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness.” How much do you think you would benefit from some spiritual encouragement? Sometimes in life, we all need encouragement. The support we get is the spiritual encouragement we get from God through prayer and reading His Word, the Bible, and through others that He put strategically into our lives at the His Word the Bible and through others that He put strategically into our lives at the exact right time.
Keep in mind that the creator of this world loves you and has a plan for your life, not to harm you but to give you hope and a future. I want to ask you two spiritual questions to help you decide how much spiritual encouragement you have in your life today. The first question is, “Do you know and love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul?” And the second question is, “Do you love your neighbor like yourself even if they are not always nice to you?”
Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus?
If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values – that all reality hinges on moral foundations and has spiritual control. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Philippians 2:1-2 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.
“Religion” Or “Relationship With Jesus.”
- Religion is a set of man-made rules and regulations to dictate over those following their ways. (an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and practices used to worship a god or a group of gods)
- Relationship with Jesus Christ is a daily personal way of life between our creator God and ourselves based on the truth of God from the Bible, not from a denomination’s interpretation.
Are you a spiritual or religious person? A spiritual person closely relates to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. A religious person follows religious rules, and their religion is based on their works, not the work of Jesus! Find spiritual encouragement from God’s word, fellowship, and prayer!
Suggested Reading From The Bible!
Of course, the entire Bible is the inspired word of God, yet there needs to be a place to start your reading. Here is my suggestion for you on where to begin your reading.
- 1 John.
- The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- The Psalms and Proverbs.
- The entire Bible is also full of wisdom and truth.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading, and fellowship with other Christians, God will guide you and give you the wisdom and knowledge you need for every challenge in life.
Billy Graham Shares Some Spiritual Encouragement!
Find Spiritual Encouragement Here:
1. When You’ve Lost Something, Or Someone, Precious To You:
- Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
- Revelation 1:18 “I am alive forevermore.”
- John 11:25 “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.”
2. When Your Mood Is Dark:
- Psalm 118:24 “This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
- Romans 8:29-30 “For those whom God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”
- Hebrews 12:2-3 “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and completer of our faith, who, for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
3. When Under Powerful Temptation:
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
- James 4:7-8 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God, and He will come near to you.”
2 Timothy 1:12 “He is able to keep what I committed to Him against that day.”
- Hebrews 2:18 “Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted.”
4. When Stung By Your Enemy’s False Accusation:
- 1 Peter 3:14, 16 “But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. … keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.”
- Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs in the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad, because great is your reward in heaven.”
- Romans 8:31-34 “What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.”
5. When Gripped By Unrelenting Anger And Even Hatred:
- Ephesians 4:31 “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- James 1:19 “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.”
- 1 John 4:20 “If anyone says, ‘I love God,’ yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.”
6. When Overwhelmed With Pressures:
- Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
- John 15:5 Jesus said, “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:8 “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair.”
*The above scriptures came from GotQuestions.org
Spiritual Encouragement From A Man With No Limbs!
Related Pages of Encouragement:
- Free Bible
- God Is Faithful
- God Looks At Our Heart
- How I Found Jesus
- Need God
- Peace With God
- Pray To God
- Who Is Jesus?
Spiritual Encouragement Comes From Making Right Choices!
If you are not yet a believer in Jesus:
- Understand that God loves you and has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Start living for God and let other Christians help you.
If you are a believer:
- Continue to grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ by praying, reading your Bible and Christian fellowship, and sharing the good news with others.
- Help and encourage others. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
- The greatest two commandments. Luke 10:27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome a feeling of spiritual emptiness?
- Is edification important in the life of a Christian?
- What is wrong with being a solo Christian?
- What value is there in Christian journaling?
- Why is encouragement so important, according to the Bible?
Romans 7:14-17 We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do, but what I hate, I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat