Spiritual Encouragement Found Here!
Do You Need Spiritual Encouragement?
How To Get Spiritual Encouragement?
Billy Graham was quoted to have said, “Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness.”
How much do you think you would you benefit from some spiritual encouragement?
Sometimes in life, we all need encouragement, often the best support is the spiritual encouragement we get from God from prayer and reading of His word the Bible, and through others that He put strategically into our lives at the exact right time.
Keep in mind that the creator of this world loves you and has a plan for your life, not to harm you, but to give you hope and a future.
Two spiritual question I like to ask you to help you decide how much spiritual encouragement you have in your life today. The first question is, “Do you know and love God with your whole heart mind and soul?” And the second question is, “Do you love your neighbor like yourself even if they are not always nice to you?”
Are You Growing Closer To God?
I believe that we are spiritual beings living in physical bodies until the day we leave this earth. Are you making your plans to go to heaven? Do you want some spiritual encouragement? Then today is the day to commit to grow closer to God and to share His love with others in your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Spiritual Encouragement Comes From Making The Right Choice!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome a feeling of spiritual emptiness?
- Is edification important in the life of a Christian?
- What is wrong with being a solo Christian?
- What value is there in Christian journaling?
- Why is encouragement so important according to the Bible?
Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus?
If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values – that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Philippians 2:1-2 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.
“Religion” Or “Relationship With Jesus Christ.”
- Religion is a set of man-made rules and regulations to dictate over those following their ways. (an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods)
- Relationship with Jesus Christ is a daily personal way of life between our creator God and ourselves based on the truth of God from the Bible, not from a denomination’s interpretation.
Are you a spiritual or religious person? A spiritual person has a close relationship with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. A religious person follows religious rules, and their religion is based on their works, not the work of Jesus! Find spiritual encouragement from God’s word, fellowship, and prayer!
Suggested Reading From The Bible For Spiritual Encouragement:
Of course, the entire Bible is the inspired word of God, yet there needs to be a place to start your reading. Here my suggestion for you on where to begin your reading.
- 1 John.
- The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- The Psalms and Proverbs.
- The entire Bible is also full of wisdom and truth.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, God will guide you and give you the wisdom and knowledge you need for every challenge in life.
Jesus Is The Bridge That Connects You To God!
Find Spiritual Encouragement Here:
1. When You’ve Lost Something, Or Someone, Precious To You:
- Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
- Revelation 1:18 “I am alive forevermore.”
- John 11:25 “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies’”
2. When Waves Of Chronic Pain Are Crashing Over Your Head:
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
- Hebrews 4:16 “Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
3. When Your Cupboard Is Bare:
- Matthew 6:33 “Seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”
- Psalm 23:1 “The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 “… give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
4. When No One Seems To Understand, Or Even To Care:
- Psalm 55:22 “Cast your cares on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.”
- Isaiah 40:11 “He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.”
5. When You Are Being Persecuted For Your Faith:
- 2 Peter 2:9 “the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment.”
- John 15:18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.”
6. When The World Seems To Be Disintegrating:
- Isaiah 14:24: “The LORD of hosts has sworn, saying, ‘Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, And as I have purposed, so it shall stand.’”
- Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
7. When Life’s Fears And Insecurities Gang Up On You:
- Psalm 27:1 “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Luke 12:7 “Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
- Romans 8:1 “There is, therefore, no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.”
8. When Your Mood Is Dark:
- Psalm 118:24 “This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice, and be glad in it.”
- Romans 8:29-30 “For those whom God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”
9. When Worn Out And Worn Down To The Point Of Giving Up:
- Hebrews 12:2-3 “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and completer of our faith, who, for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
10. When Abandoned By Everyone Meaningful To You:
- Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Hebrews 13:5-6 “… God has said, ‘Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.’ So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’”
11. When Friends And Family Seem To Be Abandoning God:
- Psalm 100:5 “God’s faithfulness endures through all generations.”
- 2 Timothy 3:1-4 “But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.”
12. When Under Powerful Temptation:
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
- James 4:7-8 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God, and He will come near to you.”
2 Timothy 1:12 “He is able to keep what I committed to Him against that day.”
- Hebrews 2:18 “Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted.”
13. When Stung By Your Enemy’s False Accusation:
- 1 Peter 3:14, 16 “But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. … keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.”
- Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs in the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad, because great is your reward in heaven.”
- Romans 8:31-34 “What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.”
14. When Circumstances Lead You To Doubt God:
- Psalm 42:5 “O my soul, why are you downcast? Put your hope in God: for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.”
- Mark 9:24 “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”
15. When Gripped By Unrelenting Anger And Even Hatred:
- Ephesians 4:31 “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- James 1:19 “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.”
- 1 John 4:20 “If anyone says, ‘I love God,’ yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.”
16. When Defeated With Guilt, Shame, And Remorse:
- 1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- Romans 8:1-2 “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.”
17. When Overwhelmed With Pressures:
- Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
- John 15:5 [Jesus said] “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
18. When The Road Forks Unexpectedly:
- James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.”
1 Corinthians 14:33 “God is not the author of confusion.”
- Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.”
19. When You Are Longing For Purity And Righteousness:
- Matthew 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.”
- Psalm 23:3 “He leads me in paths of righteousness, for His name’s sake.”
20. When All Roads Have Been Cut Off:
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:8 “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair.”
21. When The Grave Opens Before You:
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
- John 11:25-26 “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
- Hebrews 2:14-15 “Since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity so that by His death He might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.”
22. A Blessing For All Circumstances:
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
*The above scriptures came from GotQuestions.org
Related Pages of Encouragement:
- Free Bible
- Friend with God
- God is faithful
- God looks at our heart
- Know Jesus?
- Need God
- Peace with God
- Pray to God
- Who is Jesus?
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Billy Graham Shares Some Spiritual Encouragement!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Romans 7:14-17 We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.