How To Share Your Faith With Others?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life. ~ Natalie Cole
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
How To Write Your Testimony And To Share It.
- Write down the details of how you came to trust in Christ to save you.
- Who told you about Jesus Christ?
- What events led up to your trusting or believing in Christ?
- When did you first trust and believe in Christ?
- Where were you when you first believed?
- How has faith in Christ been a blessing to you?
- Next, write this out so that it flows well as a story. Try to be as concise as possible. As a goal, try to make the length of your testimony so that it can be shared in three minutes or less. Ensure that you have included the appropriate Scriptures in your testimony.
Why Does It Seem So Hard To Share Your Faith?
How To Share Your Faith!
It took me a while to learn how to share my faith with others. If you want to learn how to tell others about your faith in God, you need to share personal details that you think might influence them to know God since God has impacted your life.
An important thing is to not talk to them in a way that would be rude and also be sure you do not speak too much. (keep it as brief as possible, preferably under 3 minutes)
Allow them to ask you a few questions when you are done sharing and if by chance you do not have the answer for them, then tell them you will get back to them asap to let you know.
How To Share Your Faith With Someone?
Please Listen To My Friend Peg!
Would You Like To Share Your Faith?
How can you share your faith? You can make a difference by sharing your story! Are you afraid to share your faith because you don’t know what to say or are worried you might be rejected?
Your story is your story, so there is nothing to worry about. People might not always respond positively, but the seed will be planted!
Sharing your faith can be an inspiring thing to do. It is like any good news you come upon and share with a friend, but so much more important!
Please Listen To My Friend Pete!
Afraid To Share Your Faith?
There is a chance that you might be afraid to share your faith because you don’t know what to say to others. In that case, then tell them what God has done in your life?
You can not go wrong if you share what your life was before you believed and followed God. Then share what God has done for you in your life to make your faith stronger!
Have you ever said to yourself, “Do you want to share your faith with others?” If you have, you are on the right track. Learn how to share your faith here.
What does the Bible say about faith? Your testimony is something nobody can debate or argue with you! We encourage you to learn how to become rooted in your belief in God and then go into this world to share your faith with others! ~ Bill Greguska
How To Share My Faith Through The Gospel!
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- My Mom’s Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I evangelize my friends and family without pushing them away?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- Is door-to-door evangelism a valid method?
- Should I share my Christian faith with someone of the opposite gender?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat