Do You Want To Keep Trusting God Too?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Basically, there are two paths you can walk: faith or fear. It’s impossible to simultaneously trust God and not trust God. Charles Stanley
Trusting In God Is The Way To Strive!
Do not even ponder upon giving up, if you do, your lack of hope will make you bring you down and make things even worse, I have done that, and it does not work, so do not go that way! ~ Bill Greguska
Keep Trusting God No Matter The Storm!
You hear stories in the media about how people make total changes in their life it can make you wonder sometimes.
If I did not experience it for myself, it would be hard to believe that God could change my life the way he did.
I learned from my drug and alcohol problems, but even so, the process of change took God’s time to accomplish, for on my own, I was powerless.
The world, the flesh, and the devil have attacked me in other areas such as anger, trying to control things that were not mine to manage, and disregarding what I knew deep inside my heart not to do.
I thank God that my testimony turned out for good over time. God is still not done working in my life, as He is still not done in your life either.
Relationship with God?
I do not only believe in God, which a lot of people say that they do, but I have a relationship and a love for God from experiencing His love and grace, protection and guidance, His patience and encouragement so many times in my life.
God has saved me from my former direction in life here on earth and assured me that he had protected me just by offering his eternal salvation.
This I have accepted by faith (merely believing what He has said, knowing that a living Person is standing behind His word, able and willing to see me all the way through as a Shepherd leads his sheep).
Without a doubt, God can and will change your life too if you reach out to him for help. God is a gentleman and will not force himself on to you. You need to ask him and start following him in your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Don’t Give Up Hope, Keep Trusting God!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I learn to trust in God?
- How can I trust God when I am facing unemployment, foreclosure, or bankruptcy?
- Is it wrong to be angry with God?
- What does the Bible say about faithfulness?
Encouraging Scriptures Having To Do With Trusting God!
John 3:3 In reply Jesus declared, I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.
John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. When you have a problem, where should you turn first for help?
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.