Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
In the past week, month, or even year. Please share with us something good that happened to you that someone did for you. Please fill in the response form below, so we can share your story of kindness with others and encourage and motivate them. Everyone benefits from this. If you would like to remain anonymous, then please do not share last names.
We look forward to hearing some incredible stories of gratitude because we know that they are out there, but the media tries to brainwash us with negative stories each day on the news. There is enough bad news so I encourage you to be keenly aware of the good news and share it with others. The Gospel is the good news of what Jesus did. ~ Bill Greguska
Fill in This Form Below To Share Your Story. Thank You!
Tell Us Your Good News!
Tell Us Something Good!
Each one of us is at different points in our journey with our faith in Jesus Christ. Some of you are new believers. Others of you have been followers of Christ for many years. And others of you are not sure where you stand in your faith. If you have any questions about God, Jesus, Heaven, or Hell, please visit GotQuestions.org for more information.
One thing for sure that I can share with you is that gratitude is a key to a healthy life and will be of much benefit to you.
Good News From Across The Country!
What Are You Thankful For?
Try to make a list of things that you are thankful for. Tell us something good that God has done in your life to show you that He and His promises are real and worthy of being trusted. Below is a list of ideas that might help you if you seem to be stuck with finding things to be thankful for.
- For food in my stomach.
- A roof over my head.
- My relationship with God.
- The few good friendships that I have.
- My health, even though it may not be perfect.
- The job I have or will have soon.
- The people in my life who have helped me.
- I am being blessed with my physical abilities such as sight, hearing, taste, and smell.
Tell Others The Good News That You Want To Share!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 3:15-18 ESV
That whoever believes in him may have eternal life. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
John 14:2-3 ESV
In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
Luke 3:11 ESV
And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.”
Psalm 50:23 ESV
The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God!”
Ephesians 4:28 ESV
Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.
Sharing Good News With Friends!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat