Tell Us Something Good!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
In the past week, month, or even year. Tell us something good that happened to you, was done by someone else, or helped make someone else’s more meaningful?
Fill in This Form To Share Your Story. Thank You!
Fill in the response form, and we will post the acts of kindness to share with others and encourage and motivate them. Everyone benefits from this. Please do not share last names. Also, anything inappropriate will be edited out.
We look forward to hearing some incredible stories of gratitude!
Tell Us Something Good
Each one of us is at different points in our journey with our faith in Jesus Christ. Some of you are new believers. Others of you have been followers of Christ for many years. And others of you are not sure where you stand in your faith. If you have any questions about God, Jesus, Heaven, or Hell, please visit GotQuestions.org for more information.
One thing for sure that I can share with you is that gratitude is a key to a healthy life and will be of much benefit to you.
Try to make a list of things that you are thankful for. Tell us something good that God has done in your life to have shown you that He and His promises are real and worthy of being trusted. Below is a list of ideas that might help you if you seem to be stuck with finding things to be thankful for.
- For food in my stomach.
- A roof over my head.
- My relationship with God.
- The few good friendships that I have.
- My health, even though it may not be perfect.
- The job I have or will have soon.
- The people in my life who have helped me.
- I am being blessed with my physical abilities such as sight, hearing, taste, smell.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat