Join Our Weekly Email List!
Get On Our Email List!
Contact us if you would like to get on our email list.
- You can request to be taken off at any time. But I am sure you will enjoy our emails and will want to keep receiving them.
- Also, we promise not share your email address with anyone.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Facebook- It is a tool or is it a problem?
- How can I know God’s will for my life?
- How to get to know God better?
- Is it okay if a Christian responds to a chain letter?
- Should a Christian use social media/networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
- What are some ways I could serve in the church?
Receive Our Encouraging Emails!
It is simple to join our email list, fill out the short form to receive encouraging emails right to your inbox!
We are happy to have been sending out encouraging email each week for the past ten years now and look forward to continuing to do so.
If you ever decide you rather not receive them at any time, just let us know, and we can take you off, although we are sure you will enjoy them.
Can you recall the last time you got an email from a friend just at the right time? That is our goal here at NeedEncouragment.com.
We figure that one to two emails per week will be enough but at the same time not too many. Our emails are encouraging, inspirational, motivational, and just plain enjoyable to lift up your spirit a little bit. ~ Bill Greguska
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Get On Our Email List And Receive Encouraging Emails!
Good New Is Worth Sharing!
The distance between me and my readers is the Internet. I can communicate with them and respond to every email I get or every mention on Twitter. ~ Bob Mayer
Proverbs 15:23 A person finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively be using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. ~ Yehuda Berg
John 5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.