Join our email list and receive emails each week that will be encouraging. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I think you will enjoy them! Be sure to forward the emails that you especially like to others that you know! Here are some encouraging scriptures concerning communication.
Let Us Share Some Encouragement With You!
- Weekly emails to encourage you that you can share with your family and friends!
- You can request to be taken off at any time. But I am sure you will enjoy our emails and want to keep receiving them — usually one email per week.
- Also, we promise not to share your email address with anyone.
Thank you very much!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Facebook- It is a tool, or is it a problem?
- How can I know God’s will for my life?
- How can I get to know God better?
- Is it okay if a Christian responds to a chain letter?
- Should a Christian use social media/networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
- What are some ways I could serve in the church?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Good News Is Worth Sharing!
The distance between my readers and me is the Internet. I can communicate with them and respond to every email I get or every mention on Twitter. ~ Bob Mayer
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement or destructively by using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate, and to humble. ~ Yehuda Berg
John 5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
Proverbs 15:23 A person finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat