Get On Our Good News Email List!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want encouragement.
Please feel free to join our email list and receive emails each week that will be encouraging.
You can unsubscribe anytime, but I know you will enjoy them! Be sure to forward the emails you especially like to others you know! ~ Bill Greguska
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Let Us Share Some Encouragement With You!
- Weekly emails to encourage you that you can share with your family and friends!
- You can request to be taken off at any time. But I am sure you will enjoy our emails and want to keep receiving them — usually one email per week.
- We promise not to share your email address with anyone.
Thank you very much!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Facebook-Is a tool? Or is it a problem?
- How can I know God’s will for my life?
- How can I get to know God better?
- Is it okay if a Christian responds to a chain letter?
- Should Christians use social media/networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
- What are some ways I could serve in the church?
Share Our Good News With Others!
Good News Is Worth Sharing!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Luke 2:10-11 ESV
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Matthew 24:14 ESV
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Acts 1:8 ESV
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Mark 16:15 ESV
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
Luke 2:10 ESV
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
Romans 1:16 ESV
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Acts 8:12 ESV
But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Romans 6:23 ESV
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Isaiah 61:1 ESV
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
Romans 3:23 ESV
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God,
Mark 1:1 ESV
The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
John 1:1 ESV
In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat