The Trinity = Father + Son + Holy Spirit
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
- Simply speaking, the Trinity = The Father God, The Son Jesus, And The Holy Spirit. An analogy would be like an egg; there is the shell, the yellow, the white. Each is considered the egg, and not one part is considered more egg than the other. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
The Trinity Explained In An Elementry Way!
Jesus Saves Thru The Trinity!
Because we have sinned against an infinite God, either we must pay for our sins for an infinite amount of time, or an infinite person (Jesus) must pay for our sins at one time.
There is no other option. The Lord saves us by dying in our place. In the person of Jesus Christ, God sacrificed Himself on our behalf.
Paying the infinite and eternal penalty only He could pay 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 John 2:2. Jesus took the punishment that we deserve to save us from a horrible eternal destiny, the just result of our sin.
Because of His great love for us, The Lord laid down His life. Paying the penalty that we had earned, but could not pay. Jesus was then resurrected, demonstrating that His death was indeed enough to pay the penalty for our sins.
The Trinity Explained In 3 Minutes!
What Does The Term: “Jesus Saves” Mean?
It is unfortunate that only a few who see the phrase “Jesus saves” truly and fully understand what it means. It says in the Bible that Jesus saves, but many people still ask, does Jesus save everyone?
Don’t take the chance if you even doubt at all in your mind, call this number 1-800-633-3446 and talk to someone who can answer any of your questions.
A Wonderful Look At Jesus And His Coming!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Billy Graham Talks About When Jesus Saves!
Jesus Saves By Religion Or Relationship With God?
Religion is a set of man’s rules on how to get into heaven and how to be a “good person.” A relationship with God is the knowing who God is and what His will for you is?
A real Christian understands that God’s grace is a gift that we do not have to earn; it is something given that we need to accept.
We never think that our good deeds would ever be enough. It took a living sacrifice or Jesus Christ to make us right with God. A relationship with God is what God wants, or why would Jesus have to die on the cross for your sins?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat