Working Out Is Vital For A Healthy Life!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Working out ought to be a priority for everyone who wants to be healthy, live longer, avoid illnesses and just feel better overall. ~ Bill Greguska
Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
There Are Working Out Tips To Help You Stay Healthy:
- Start slowly
- Do stretching before you start your workout to warm up your muscles.
- Gradually increase the amount of exertion that you put out regarding weights, speed, distance, etc.
- Remember to go at your own pace. Do not be worried about how much other people can do.
- Make It Your Goal To Be Working Out Three Times A Week:
- For Example, basketball was my favorite sport! (How you like to do to get some exercise?)
Basic Area To Be Working Out:
- Lifting weights
- Any favorite sport you enjoy
Pain Is Inevitable In Both Life And Working Out!
Is Working Out Worth While To You?
The habit of a proper workout plan can help significantly regarding overall health and help you deal with stress and depression, which are two motivations to get physically fit to help cope with things better.
I thank God that I was blessed to be an excellent athlete in basketball during high school, so I know how valuable training and healthy exercise can be.
The way I look at working out now, over 30 years later, is a little different, but the concept is the same, which is to move it (your body), or you won’t lose it (excess weight). 1 Timothy 4:8-9
You and your body will be happy that you have decided to work out a little more seriously after today, and you will be glad you did!
Do You Think That You Need Exercise?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
How Important Is Working Out?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat