Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Working out should be a priority for everyone who wants to achieve optimal health and well-being. It is not just about looking good, but also about feeling good from the inside out. We encourage you to check with your doctor before starting an exercise schedule to be safe. When we engage in regular physical activity, our bodies become stronger and more resilient, enabling us to live longer and avoid various illnesses. Working out boosts our immune system, reducing the risk of infections and diseases that can hinder our quality of life. Moreover, it has a profound impact on mental health by releasing endorphins which alleviate stress and improve mood.
By prioritizing exercise in our daily routines, we are actively investing in ourselves – nurturing both body and mind. While consistency plays an important role in reaping these benefits, it is equally crucial to practice discipline with flexibility. Life often throws unexpected challenges at us that might disrupt our workout schedule; however, instead of giving up entirely when faced with setbacks or missed sessions, we must have the determination to adapt and find alternative ways to stay active whenever possible. May people have their own view about working out. My point of view is very general, “If you do not take care of your body, your body will not take care of you!” ~ Bill Greguska
Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
Do You Think That You Need Exercise?
Is Working Out Worth While To You?
The habit of a proper workout plan can help significantly regarding overall health and help you deal with stress and depression, which are two motivations to get physically fit to help cope with things better.
I thank God that I was blessed to be an excellent athlete in basketball during high school, so I know how valuable training and healthy exercise can be.
The way I look at working out now, over 30 years later, is a little different, but the concept is the same: to move it (your body), or you won’t lose it (excess weight).
You and your body will be happy that you have decided to work out a little more seriously after today, and you will be glad you did!
General Ways To Work Out:
- Lifting weights
- Any favorite sport you enjoy
There Are Working Out Tips To Help You Stay Healthy:
- Start slowly
- Do stretching before you start your workout to warm up your muscles.
- Gradually increase the amount of exertion that you put out regarding weights, speed, distance, etc.
- Remember to go at your own pace. Do not be worried about how much other people can do.
- Make It Your Goal To Be Working Out Three Times A Week:
- For Example, basketball was my favorite sport! (How do you like to get some exercise?)
Pain Is Inevitable In Both Life And Working Out!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat