But Why God?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When things happen to you in the worst way, you live with it; you go over it, you think, ‘What else could I have done?’ Cal Ripken, Jr.
Why God Allows Bad Things Happen To Good People?
But Why God?
I have heard people say, “If God is so good, then why doesn’t he stop murder, rape, disease, hunger, poverty, and other bad things?”
You will find out the answers to this question in this video below. I have asked God this question and also about other issues like it in my personal life before. It is only logical to say to yourself, “But why God?”
I realize that God is in control, even though it may not look like it the way our society is.
The main reason for this problem is that God has given us free will because He wants us to be open to love Him instead of like robots. So when God created us, He had to provide us with a free will.
It is ultimately our choice what we choose to do, but we can not determine the consequences or benefits. ~ Bill Greguska
God Allows Evil, But Why God?
But God, Why Do You Allow Bad Things To Happen?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God allow people to be disabled for a reason?
- It seems as though God doesn’t answer my prayers?
- What is the reason there are so many denominations if there is only one God?
- What questions do you have that you want to be answered?
- Why does God allow suffering?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat