But Why God?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When things happen to you in the worst way, you live with it; you go over it, you think, ‘What else could I have done?’ Cal Ripken, Jr.
Here Is A Powerful Prayer That Will Offer You Some Peace Of Mind.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen.
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)
Learn Why Bad Things Happen To Good People?
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about questioning God?
What does Biblegateway say about questioning God?
I have heard people say, “If the Lord is so good, then why doesn’t he stop murder, rape, disease, hunger, poverty, and other bad things?” You will find out the answers to this question in the video below. I have asked the Lord this question and other issues like it in my personal life before. I realize that the Lord is in control, even though it may not look like it the way our society is.
The main reason for this problem is that the Lord has given us free will because He wants us to be open to love Him instead of like robots. So when God created us, He had to provide us with free will. Ultimately, we choose what we do, but we can not determine the consequences or benefits. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God allow people to be disabled for a reason?
- It seems as though the Lord doesn’t answer my prayers?
- What is the reason there are so many denominations if there is only one God?
- What questions do you have that you want to be answered?
- Why does the Lord allow suffering?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From OurLinks!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with the Lord, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat