But Why God?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Learn Why Bad Things Happen To Good People?
Here Is A Powerful Prayer That Will Offer You Some Peace Of Mind.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen.
People have heard people say, “If the Lord is so good, why doesn’t he stop murder, rape, disease, hunger, poverty, and other bad things?” You will find out the answers to this question in the video below. I have asked the Lord this question and other issues like it in my personal life before. I realize that the Lord is in control, even though it may not look like it the way our society is.
The main reason for this problem is that the Lord has given us free will because He wants us to be free to love Him instead of like robots. So when God created us, He had to provide us with free will. Ultimately, we choose what we do, but we can not determine the consequences or benefits. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with the Lord, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat