Do You Have Childlike Faith?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When I keep my childlike faith, it is so much easier to see God working in my life. Bill Greguska
Matthew 18:3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Steve Harvey Shares His Trust In God With His Audience!
Say A Sincere Prayer Like This:
“Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for all my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you into my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to follow you and serve you always.”
An important disclaimer: Just because you said you made a decision or said “I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior,” it does not mean life will be free from all problems.
Problems we face can make us bitter or better, depending on how a person looks at them. We need to have, will have, God as our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
What Does Childlike Faith Look Like?
An Analogy Of What God Is Like:
(Written by a class of 5th graders)
- COKE He’s the real thing…
- HALLMARK CARDS He cares enough to send His very best.
- TIDE He gets the stains out others leave behind.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC He brings good things to life.
- BAYER ASPIRIN He works miracles.
- WAL-MART He has everything.
- FORD He’s got a better idea.
- ALKA-SELTZER Try Him, you’ll like Him.
- SCOTCH TAPE You can’t see Him, but you know He’s there.
- DELTA He’s ready when you are.
- ALLSTATE You’re in good hands with Him.
- VO-5 Hair Spray He holds through all kinds of weather.
- DIAL SOAP Aren’t you glad you have Him? Don’t you wish everybody did?
- US POST OFFICE Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor ice will keep Him away.
- CHEVROLET the heartbeat of America.
- MAXWELL HOUSE is good to the very last drop.
- BOUNTY he is the quicker picker upper. Can handle all the tough jobs.
- The ENERGIZER bunny he keeps going and going and going.
I Need God, And I Trust In God!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat