Good Works Are Good, But Good Enough?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A person can be the nicest guy or gal in the world and do good works, but without Christ sacrifice on the cross, there is no forgiveness of sin. ~ Bill Greguska
Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
Can I Get To Heaven With Good Works?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Nobody Is Going To Heaven By Doing Good Works!
Are You Putting Your Trust in Jesus Christ?
Our behavior during our lifetime does not influence God’s decision about whether we will go to Heaven or Hell; only what we believe in our hearts and how we live our lives for God that matters.
If you are not sure, contact your pastor to discuss this with him. You can also look in the Bible for your answers.
While there are many religions, there is only one way to heaven.
Jesus explicitly states that “no one comes to the Father but through Me” John 14:6. He used several picture descriptions to emphasize this point—He called Himself the way (John 14:6), the door (John 10:9), the living bread John 6:51), and the good shepherd (John 10:11).
Good Work Happen Because Of Having Good Faith!
God Does Not Expect You To Follow Rituals To Make Jesus The Lord Of Your Life.
However, some biblical elements are essential when beginning a relationship with Him:
- Confess your sin and admit your need for a Savior 1 John 1:9.
- Are you going to place your trust in Jesus Christ as the only possible Savior, acknowledging that He died for your sins, buried, and rose again three days later John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
- Understand that your sins are entirely wiped away, and your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life 1 John 5:11-1
- I am not saying that daily prayer, Bible reading, church attendance, fellowship are not necessary. It is more of a relationship that God wants us to want to have with Him. You will want to continue to do these things because of your love for Jesus.
The Good-O-Meter Tester / Are You Going To Heaven?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat