Good Works Are Good, But Not Good Enough!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
Can I Get To Heaven With Good Works?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Nobody Is Going To Heaven By Doing Good Works!
Are You Putting Your Trust in Jesus Christ?
God Does Not Want You To Follow Rituals To Make Jesus Your Lord!
- Confess your sin and admit your need for a Savior 1 John 1:9.
- Are you going to trust Jesus Christ as the only possible Savior, acknowledging that He died for your sins, buried, and rose again three days later? John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
- Understand that your sins are entirely wiped away, and your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life 1 John 5:11-1
- I am not saying that daily prayer, Bible reading, church attendance, and fellowship are not necessary. It is more of a relationship God wants us to have with Him. You will want to continue to do these things because of your love for Jesus.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat