Do Not Mock God!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
When we use God’s name in vain, we mock God because God commands us to honor Him. When I was younger, I confess that I used God’s name in vain on the basketball court, yet when I understood it was a sin against God, I stopped it. I also recall not giving God the respect that He deserved due to my flesh, the influence of alcohol and drugs, peer pressure, and the influence of the media.
People can mock God in many subtle ways. For example, ignoring God, using God’s name as a cuss word, not quoting God correctly, blasphemy, disrespect, disbelief, hatred, and contempt, to name a few. Even before I became a Born Again Christian, I knew better than mock God or disrespect God. Some people think they are above the law in our society, while others believe they are not affected by God and His word. These people will one day have to bow their knees to God (hopefully, after they get right with God!) Where do you stand when it comes to being a mocker or being saved from your sins? If you have been a mocker, I pray that God changes your heart today!~ Bill Greguska
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Famous People Who Mocked God!
This Is What Happens After Mocking God!
Follow Jesus Christ
God Looks At Our Heart
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Do Not Mock God!
The Dictionary Defines Mock As:
- Attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision.
- Ridicule by mimicry of action or speech; mimic derisively.
- To use ridicule or derision; scoff; jeer.
- A contemptuous or derisive imitative action or speech; mockery or derision
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How in the world can I please God?
- How do I get right with God?
- What does it mean to be a born-again Christian?
What Is Blasphemy Of The Holy Spirit?
Do Not Mock God, But Rather Have Faith In Jesus Christ!
Mocking God and having contempt for God is foolish, and God will not overlook that. We must believe in Jesus Christ and accept Him as our Lord and Savior. Like it says in Romans 10: 9-10, If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
People have asked me how they can get right with God. I can only say for sure how it happened to me that I first had to hit bottom in my life. When I did that, I realized I could not save myself from what I got myself into. I needed God to help me, and when I did that, then that is when I started to get right with God. Each of us has a story about how God made Himself known to have a story about how God made Himself known to us.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.