Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When we use God’s name in vain, we mock God because God commands us to honor Him. When I was younger, I confess that I used God’s name in vain, yet when I understood that it was a sin against God, I stopped it. People can mock God in many subtle ways. For example, ignoring God, using God’s name as a cuss word, not quoting God correctly, blasphemy, disrespect, disbelief, hatred, contempt, to name a few. Even before I became a Born Again Christian, I knew better than mock God or disrespect God. ~ Bill Greguska
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Famous People Who Mocked God!
This Is What Happened After Mocking God!
Do Not Mock God!
The Dictionary Defines Mock As:
- Attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision.
- Ridicule by mimicry of action or speech; mimic derisively.
- To use ridicule or derision; scoff; jeer.
- A contemptuous or derisive imitative action or speech; mockery or derision
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How in the world can I please God?
- How do I get right with God?
- What does it mean to be a born-again Christian?
Do Not Mock God, But Rather Have Faith In Jesus Christ!
Mocking God and having contempt for God is foolish, and God will not overlook that. We need to have faith in Jesus Christ and accept Him as our Lord and Savior. Like it says in Romans 10: 9-10, If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
People have asked me how they can get right with God? I can only say for sure how it happened to me that I first had to hit bottom in my life. When I did that, I realized that I could not save myself from what I got myself into. I needed God to help me, and when I did that, then that is when I started to get right with God. Each of us has a story about how God made Himself known to have a story about how God made Himself known to us.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat