Real Friends Can Help, So Let Them!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
There are times when I can help my friends, and there are other times friends can help me! Be a good friend at all times. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
Good Friends Can Help Us In Many Ways!
How To Start Connecting With Others?
Indeed, God Is For Us, Not Against Us!
You might want to connect with your church, Bible study, or through word of mouth and prayer. This website’s purpose is to connect people who have weathered storms in their lives and are now on solid ground so that they can help others because friends can help.
Tips To Encourage A Friend Who Needs Encouragement!
Try To Become A Good Encourager!
- Pray, pray, pray, and keep praying to ask God for someone for you to encourage.
- Listen to the Holy Spirit to help you determine your first steps.
- Talk to someone like your pastor, an accountability partner, close friends, to get feedback and suggestions.
- Write down on paper or your computer the brainstorm ideas that you come up with that might help.
- Determine your spiritual gifts, strengths, and abilities.
- Pray that God would create a community of encouragement in your family, church, workplace, school.
- Keep in mind what you would be best equipped at doing, either to talk one on one or to do deeds of service.
- Pray about your progress and be sure that your intentions are noble, and your focus is to help others.
- Remember that we are saved by grace and works like helping others does not get us to heaven.
- Keep your relationship with the Lord strong so you can be a good influence and help others.
- Pray specifically for God to make you a good encourager.
- Make encouragement a daily discipline and habit.
- Use Scripture if you’re able to with the other person, and be as specific concerning the things you say.
- Think of people who have encouraged you who you can repay the favor to in their life?
- Search the rest of our site to gather more ideas.
Next Steps To Consider!
Our Bible Study Encourages One Another!
Friends Can Help, So Encourage A Stranger!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.