Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Start by determining that you want to love Go0d and love others. Friends can help, but let God help you pick them. There are times when I can help my friends, and there are other times friends can help me! Be a good friend at all times. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
Good Friends Can Help Us In Many Ways!
How To Start Connecting With Others?
- You might want to connect with your church Bible study or through word of mouth and prayer. This website’s purpose is to connect people who have weathered storms in their lives and are now on solid ground so that they can help others because friends can help. We invite those people to encourage those who are struggling. God has all the answers we need in His Word, the Bible. I was encouraged by Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer, and Mark Mallwitz, and I have used their example to motivate you to reach out to others, too. Knowing how vital supportive it was for me.
Tips To Encourage A Friend Who Needs Encouragement!
- Pray, pray, pray, and keep praying to ask God for someone for you to encourage.
- Listen to the Holy Spirit to help you determine your first steps.
- Talk to someone like your pastor, an accountability partner, and close friends to get feedback and suggestions.
- Write down the brainstorming ideas you come up with on paper or your computer that might help.
- Determine your spiritual gifts, strengths, and abilities.
- Pray that God would create a community of encouragement in your family, church, workplace, and school.
- Keep in mind what you would be best equipped to do, talk one-on-one, or do service deeds.
- Pray about your progress, and be sure that your intentions are noble and your focus is to help others.
- Remember that we are saved by grace, and working like helping others does not get us to heaven.
- Keep your relationship with the Lord strong to be a good influence and help others.
- Pray specifically for God to make you a good encourager.
- Make encouragement a daily discipline and habit.
- Use Scripture if you’re able to with the other person, and be as specific concerning what you say.
- Think of people who have encouraged you to who you can repay the favor in their life?
- Search the rest of our site to gather more ideas.
Next Steps To Consider! Our Bible Study Encourages One Another!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.