ENCOURAGEMENT FOR MEN
Encouragement For Men is Not Optional!
Encouragement for men comes in many forms, but the biggest thing is respect. Men need respect and women need love. We all must point our sails in the direction that God calls us to. Being a husband myself for almost 10 years, I know how stressful life can get from time to time. Having a wife that is understanding and respectful helps lighten the burdens of life that men carry on their shoulders. Men need encouragement, although I believe that all people in general, need encouragement for that matter.
Men thrive on positive comments rather than negative ones, at home from their wife, the workplace from their boss, their coaches while in sports, etc. Women, keep in mind that encouragement for men starts with respect for them, and at the same time, men keep in mind that you need to show your wife that you love her. They need to hear that you love them over and over and you need to back it up with your actions. A very interesting balance of the sexes when used properly actually works the way God created it to be!
Encouragement For Men!
Types of Encouragement That Men Need to Hear:
All Men Need Encouragement! Below is what every man needs to hear sometimes because men need respect and encouragement, just like women need love and encouragement:
- I like it that you are a godly man.
- You are such a great husband!
- I’m glad you’re my best friend.
- Thanks so much for fixing that for me!
- You are one very handsome man.
- You are my man!
- You take good care of me.
- You are awesome!
- You totally have my heart.
- You have always been an extremely thoughtful man.
- You are my most favorite person in the entire world!
- You’re a great provider.
- You make me feel like a real lady.
- You have a particular way that you inspire me.
- You’re very smart.
- You amaze me the way you handle things!
- You are so very masculine.
- You’re a good worker.
- When you hold me close, I feel safe with you.
- I like you.
- I appreciate all you do.
- I love your great sense of humor.
- Thanks for a great date with you, I enjoyed myself.
- You’re a great lover.
- I’ll always be by your stand.
- I’m yours.
- I’m very blessed that you are my husband.
- You are a great leader in our family.
- Being your wife is a blessing to me.
- You know how to make me happy!
- Your ideas are right on!
- I love it that you like to barbecue sometimes!
- Thanks for helping around the house like you do.
- I always love when we are together
- Thanks for being such a faithful husband to me.
Encouragement For Men To Listen Better! (Funny)
More Things Men Need to Hear!
- I love to work with you.
- You did an excellent job, and that looks fantastic!
- I just love being with you.
- I learn a lot from you.
- You’re a great Dad!
- Our kids are lucky to have a dad like you!
- I’m a much better woman because you’re my husband.
- I look forward growing old with you.
- You’re a wonderful kisser.
- Thanks, you are always so very kind to me.
- I think maybe we should go to bed early tonight.
- I always trust your best judgment.
- Thank you for caring so much about my feelings.
- I appreciate how you show me respect in front of others.
- I totally trust you.
- You are the first person I go to for my advice
- I respect you so very much.
- I am so glad we can talk together so well.
- I’m very proud to be your wife.
- There’s no one else like you.
- I am so happy that you stand for the Truth.
- Your enthusiasm is contagious.
- I like that you are a man of conviction.
- I married a real man of integrity.
- You make me feel like an individual woman.
- You are unbelievable!
- You’re my dream-come-true do you realize that?
- You look great!
- I love it when you teach me things about the Word of God.
- Do you realize that you have helped me become a better woman?
- Our kids look up to you, and I do too.
- Thank you for always thinking of me.
- I’m that you are such a wonderful role model for our kids.
- You’re a real gentleman.
- Do you realize how much I love you?
Encouragement For Men That is Inspiring!
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. ~ Thomas Paine
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Do Not Say This To Your Wife! (Funny)
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. ~ John C. Maxwell
1 Peter 3:7 Husbands, in the same way, be considerate as you live with your wives and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life so that nothing will hinder your prayers.