Encouragement For Men Is Very Important!
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
There is a significant need for encouragement for men, more than men would be willing to admit! I have found it easy to take counsel in a good way since I know I do not have all the answers to all the world’s problems.
My pastor’s wife, Sue Sauer, told me I have a teachable spirit. That is very valuable to have. It is not until men look to God for their direction, rather than allowing personal pride, fleshly desires, and our egos to guide us. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, wise enough to learn from them, and strong enough to do it right next time. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Peter 3:7 Husbands, in the same way, be considerate as you live with your wives and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life so that nothing will hinder your prayers.
How To Safeguard Your Marriage?
Examine Your Life
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Encouragement For Men To Be A Good Husbands!
Encouragement For Men!
The fact is that encouragement for men comes in many forms, but the biggest thing is respect. Men need respect, and women need love. We all must point our sails in the direction God calls us to. Being a husband myself for almost ten years, I know how stressful life can get from time to time. Having an understanding and respectful wife helps lighten the burdens of life that men carry on their shoulders. Men need encouragement, although all people need motivation, for that matter.
God has appointed men to lead the family. Men are to love their wives as God has loved the church. (Sacrificially)
Men thrive on positive comments rather than negative ones at home from their wives, in the workplace, their boss, their coaches, and from in sports. Women, keep in mind that encouragement for men starts with respect for them, and at the same time, men keep in mind that you need to show your wife that you love her.
Women need to hear that you love them over and over, and you need to back it up with your actions. When appropriately used, a balance of the sexes works the way God created it to be! The biggest thing to remember to have a good life is to keep your relationship with God your highest priority. When you do this, all other things will fall into place. Naturally, this is spelled out clearly in the following:
Encouragement For Men!
Encouragement Resource Links:
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- According to the Bible, what is the purpose of man?
- Can man live without God?
- How can a man get right with God?
- What does it mean to be a man of God?
- God’s word says about being a godly man?
Types Of Encouragement That Men Need to Hear:
All Men Need Encouragement! Below is what every man needs to hear sometimes because men need respect and encouragement, just like women need love and help:
- I like that you are a godly man.
- You are such a great husband!
- I’m glad you’re my best friend.
- Thanks so much for fixing that for me!
- Very handsome man.
- You are a good man!
- Take good care of me.
- Simply excellent!
- You have my heart.
- You have always been an incredibly thoughtful man.
- My favorite person in the entire world!
- You’re a great provider.
- Make me feel like a real lady.
- Have a particular way that you inspire me.
- You’re brilliant
- You amaze me with the way you handle things!
- You are so very masculine.
- You’re a good worker.
- When you hold me close, I feel safe with you.
- I like you.
- I appreciate all you do.
- I Love your great sense of humor.
- Thanks for a lovely date with you. I enjoyed myself.
- You’re a great lover.
- I’ll always be at your stand.
- I’m yours.
- I’m very blessed that you are my husband.
- You are a great leader in our family.
- Being your wife is a blessing to me.
- You know how to make me happy!
- Your ideas are right on!
- I love that you like to barbecue sometimes!
- Thanks for helping around the house as you do.
- I always love it when we are together.
- Thanks for being such a faithful husband to me.
More Things Men Need To Hear!
- I love to work with you.
- You did an excellent job, and that looks fantastic!
- I love being with you.
- I learned a lot from you.
- You’re a great Dad!
- Our kids are lucky to have a dad like you!
- I’m a much better woman because you’re my husband.
- I look forward to growing old with you.
- You’re an excellent kisser.
- Thanks, you are always so very kind to me.
- Maybe we should go to bed early tonight.
- I always trust your best judgment.
- Thank you for caring so much about my feelings.
- I appreciate how you show me respect in front of others.
- I trust you.
- You are the first person I go to for my advice.
- I respect you so very much.
- I am so glad we can talk together so well.
- I’m very proud to be your wife.
- There’s no one else like you.
- I am so happy that you stand for the Truth.
- Your enthusiasm is contagious.
- I like that you are a man of conviction.
- I married an honest man of integrity.
- You make me feel like an individual woman.
- You are unbelievable!
- You’re my dream come true, do you realize that?
- You look great!
- I love it when you teach me things about the Word of God.
- Do you realize you have helped me become a better woman?
- Our kids look up to you, and I do too.
- Thank you for always thinking of me.
- I’m that you are such an excellent role model for our kids.
- You’re a real gentleman.
- Do you realize how much I love you?
Encouragement For All Men To Hear!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness.
Ephesians 5:25-33 ESV
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same, husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves wife loves nourished, For no one ever hated his own flesh but nourished and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church.
Proverbs 11:17 ESV
A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.
Colossians 3:19 ESV
Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
1 Corinthians 11:3 ESV
But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
Psalm 112:1 ESV
Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments!
1 Timothy 2:8 ESV
I desire then that in every place, the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling;
1 Peter understandingly
Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel since they are heirs with you of the grace of life so that your prayers may not be hindered.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 ESV
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Timothy 6:11 ESV
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat