A Good Sense Of Humor Makes Life Better!
Humor Has A Special Way Of Brightening Your Day!
A Guinea Pig With A Sense Of Humor!
There are many benefits of humor to consider. You might not have known that there are actual benefits of humor? Humor can reduce your stress level, and it can relax you and increase your overall joy for life.
Humor can also strengthen your body’s ability to fight disease, illnesses, depression and lower your blood pressure.
Laughter reduces stress by activating a physical response in your body by way of endorphins which make you feel better, more relaxed, and more ready to take on the world.
Humor can increase how much you can get done and make you more enjoyable to be around.
Sharing humor is an excellent way to bond with others and to make negative situations more bearable, and it can even make tedious tasks much less annoying or even enjoyable.
Humor often can be the oil that makes relationships run smoother. Most everyone enjoys laughing and bottom line, it is good for your overall health and well-being. You can add to this list yourself and understand the benefits of humor in your life!
My Mom taught me the benefits of laughter! My mom gave me some advice during some hard time in my life I will never forget, she told me that I had a choice how to look at things, I could either deal with the situation and laugh about it, or that I could let it get me down and end up crying about it.
Bottom line, sometimes it is a choice to laugh about it or cry about it? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God have a sense of humor?
- How should a Christian view comedy?
- Does God opposition to having fun or pleasure?
- Is it wrong to play a practical joke on someone?
- What does the Bible say about telling jokes?
The Health Benefits Of Humor!
You’ve got to have a sense of humor to keep your sanity. ~ Lance Bass
Job 8:21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
Enjoy Laughter, Because It Is Good for You!
Did you know it has been said that babies laugh an average of 300 times a day? Adults are entirely another story because they only laugh about 20 times a day. Joy and laughter are mentioned throughout the Bible, but sometimes the pressures of life just can get you down.
Why I Choose To Enjoy Laughter!
Humor Can Help To Heal You!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Baby Girl Finds Humor In A Dog Eating Popcorn!
Check Out The Following Riddles…
(Enjoy The Laughs!)
Q: What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
A: The letter M
Q: A man leaves home and turns left three times, only to return home facing two men wearing masks. Who are those two men?
A: A Catcher and Umpire.
Q: What has hands but can not clap?
A: A clock
Q: What has one eye but cannot see?
A: A needle
Q: What comes down but never goes up?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
You can either laugh about it or cry about it, the choice is yours! ~ Diana Greguska
Ecclesiastes 3:4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.