Who Is Jesus?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Who is Jesus? That’s a question that many people have asked throughout history. Some say He was a liar, others say He was a lunatic, but there are those who believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the world! Personally, I am one of those believers. Without Jesus in my life, it would just be going through the motions day after day. It’s true that no one has seen God with their own eyes, but we can see what God does through nature, our lives and when we pray or read His Word.
That’s where Jesus comes in; He is the Son of God who came down from heaven to die on the cross for us and then rise again three days later! There is so much more to learn about this amazing person called Jesus Christ. So take your time and explore everything you can about Him because I promise it will change your life forever! And if you need any help along the way, remember that this page and website are here for you too! Jesus is the son of God who came down from heaven to be crucified, die, and be raised back to life. There is more to learn about Jesus; encourage you to take your time and hunger to learn more about Him. This page and this website will be of help to you. ~ Bill Greguska
Mark 10:52 “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.
What Does The Bible Say About Who Jesus Is?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Knowing Jesus vs. knowing about Jesus-what is the difference?
- Questions about Jesus Christ?
- What does it mean that Jesus saves?
- Who did Jesus die for? Did Jesus die for everyone?
Jesus Is the Lord And Savior Of The World!
You need to find out. There has been a debate about who Jesus is.
Some say that Jesus= is the Creator of the world, Savior of the world, and He is The One and only God all might, the One who died for you and me!
Jesus wants to have a personal relationship with you, one in which you can get to know and understand Him better and realize that He loves you; he died for your sins as well as mine; he wants you to accept Him as your Lord and Savior to have your sins forgiven.
Who Is Jesus? See His Many Faces But Get To Know His Heart!
Descriptions Of Who Jesus Christ Is:
Almighty Revelation 1:8 Alpha and Omega Revelation 22:13 Amen Revelation 3:14 Anchor Hebrews 6:19 Angel of his presence Isaiah 63:9 Apostle Hebrews 3:1 Arm of the Lord Isaiah 51:9-10 Atoning sacrifice 1 John 2:2 Author of life Acts 3:15 Author of salvation Hebrews 2:10 Author and perfecter of our faith Hebrews 12:2 Beginning and End Revelation 22:13 Blessed and only Ruler 1 Timothy 6:15
Bread of Life John 6:48 Bridegroom Matthew 9:15 Bright Morning Star Revelation 22:16 Carpenter Mark 6:3 Chief Shepherd 1 Peter 5:4 Chosen one Isaiah 42:1 Chosen and precious cornerstone 1 Peter 2:6 Christ Matthew 1:16 The Christ Matthew 16:20; Mark 14:61, 62; Luke 9:20 Christ Jesus Romans 3:24; 8:1; 1 Corinthians 1:2, 30 Christ Jesus our Lord 1 Timothy 1:12; Romans 8:39 Christ of God Luke 9:20
Who Is Jesus Christ?
Many Ways To Describe Jesus!
Christ of God, the Chosen One Luke 23:35 Christ the Lord Luke 2:11 Savior Luke 2:11 Savior, Christ Jesus 2 Timothy 1:10 Savior of the body Ephesians 5:23 Savior Jesus Christ Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1 Savior of the world 1 John 4:14 Scepter Numbers 24:17 Second man from heaven 1 Corinthians 15:47 Seed of Abraham Galatians 3:16 Servant Isaiah 42:1 Servant of rulers Isaiah 49:7 Shepherd Mark 14:27
Shepherd and Overseer of souls 1 Peter 2:25 Shepherd, Chief 1 Peter 5:4 Shepherd, good John 10:11 Shepherd, great Hebrews 13:20 Shepherd of Israel Psalm 80:1 Shiloh Genesis 49:10, footnotes Son, he [God] loves Colossians 1:13 Son of Abraham (Matthew 1:1 Son of David Matthew 9:,27 Son of the Father 2, John 3 Son of God. See Jesus the Christ Son of God, Son of Man, Son of Man. Son of the Blessed One Mark 14:61.
Son of the Most High Luke 1:32, Star Numbers 24:17, Stone Matthew 21:42, Stone that causes men to stumble 1 Peter 2:8, Sun of righteousness Malachi 4:2, Sure Foundation Isaiah 28:16, Teacher John 3:2, Tested stone Isaiah 28:16, True God 1 John 5:20, True Vine John 15:1, Truth John 14:6, Vine John 15:1, Way John 14:6, Who is, who was, and who is to come Revelation 1:4, Wisdom Proverbs 8:12, Wisdom of God 1 Corinthians 1:24, Witness Isaiah 55:4, Wonderful Counselor Isaiah 9:6, Word John 1:1, Word of God Revelation 19:13, Word of life 1 John 1:1
Jesus Christ Is The:
- One who rose from the dead Acts 10:41
- Savior 2 Samuel 22:3
- Light of the world John 8:12
- One seated at God the Father’s right hand in heaven Luke 22:69
- Lord and Savior of our Christian confession 2 Peter 3:18
- Promised Messiah, the “Christ” or Anointed One Matthew 16:16
- Teacher/Master/Lord Job 36:22
- One who came to earth from heaven John 3:31
- One exercising all authority in heaven and earth Romans 13:1-7
- I am Exodus 3:14
- One who will sit and judge all from the judgment seat 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Pre-existent from all eternity past Ecclesiastes 3:11
- The only way to God, the Father John 14:6
- Author and Giver of eternal life Hebrews 12:2
- Son of Man (true humanity) Ezekiel 33:2
- One who baptizes us with the Holy Spirit Mark 1:8
- Bread of Life John 6:35
- Crucified and resurrected Lamb of God John 1:29
- Almighty Co-Creator Isaiah 43:15
- Lord of all Psalm 3:7
- One who shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins Matthew 26:28
- Eternal “Word” (Logos) John 1:1
- One who heals our sick bodies Matthew 4:23
- Son of God (true Deity) 1 John 5:20
- Christ the power of God 1 Corinthians 1:24
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 14:6 ESV Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 10:30 ESV
The Father and I are one.”
John 1:14 ESV
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 8:58 ESV
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
John 1:1 ESV
In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Mark 12:29 ESV
Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Revelation 1:8 ESV
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Hebrews 4:15 ESV
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.
1 Timothy 2:5 ESV
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
John 1:1-3 ESV
In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat