Who Is Jesus? (View)
What Does Jesus Mean To You?
Who Is Jesus? / Who Is Your Daddy?
Are You Not Sure About Who Jesus Is?
Jesus Is Lord And Savior Of The World!
You need to find out. There has been a debate about who is Jesus?
Some people ask, “Who is Jesus.” He is the Creator of the world, Savior of the world, and He is The One and only God all might, the One who died for you and me!
If you do not understand who Jesus is, we hope that after reading this page, you will have a better understanding of the question, “Who is Jesus Christ?”
Jesus wants to have a personal relationship with you, one in which you can get to know and understand Him better, and to realize that He loves you, He died for your sins as well as mine, He wants you to accept Him as your Lord and Savior to have your sins forgiven.
Every one of us must make up our minds about who Jesus Christ was? It boils down to one of three things, either He was a liar, a lunatic, or God himself? Find out the truth about Jesus for yourself! ~ Bill Greguska
Who Is Jesus Christ?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Knowing Jesus vs. knowing about Jesus-what is the difference?
- Questions about Jesus Christ?
- What does it mean that Jesus saves?
- Who did Jesus die for? Did Jesus die for everyone?
- Who is Jesus Christ?
Who Is Jesus Exactly?
Let not a libation of tears be the only offering at the shrine of Jesus; let us also rejoice with joy unspeakable. If we have need to lament our sin, how much more to rejoice at our pardon! ~ Charles Spurgeon
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Over 200 Descriptions Of Who Jesus Christ Is:
Almighty Revelation 1:8 Alpha and Omega Revelation 22:13 Amen Revelation 3:14 Anchor Hebrews 6:19 Angel of his presence Isaiah 63:9 Apostle Hebrews 3:1 Arm of the Lord Isaiah 51:9-10 Atoning sacrifice 1 John 2:2 Author of life Acts 3:15 Author of salvation Hebrews 2:10 Author and perfecter of our faith Hebrews 12:2 Beginning and End Revelation 22:13 Blessed and only Ruler 1 Timothy 6:15
Bread of Life John 6:48 Bridegroom Matthew 9:15 Bright Morning Star Revelation 22:16 Carpenter Mark 6:3 Chief Shepherd 1 Peter 5:4 Chosen one Isaiah 42:1 Chosen and precious cornerstone 1 Peter 2:6 Christ Matthew 1:16 The Christ Matthew 16:20; Mark 14:61, 62; Luke 9:20 Christ Jesus Romans 3:24; 8:1; 1 Corinthians 1:2, 30 Christ Jesus our Lord 1 Timothy 1:12; Romans 8:39 Christ of God Luke 9:20
Who Is Jesus? How Can I Know Him Better?
Jesus Christ Is The:
- One who rose from the dead Acts 10:41
- Savior 2 Samuel 22:3
- Light of the world John 8:12
- One seated at God the Father’s right hand in heaven Luke 22:69
- Lord and Savior of our Christian confession 2 Peter 3:18
- Promised Messiah, the “Christ” or Anointed One Matthew 16:16
- Teacher/Master/Lord Job 36:22
- One who came to earth from heaven John 3:31
- One exercising all authority in heaven and earth Romans 13:1-7
- I am Exodus 3:14
- One who will sit and judge all from the judgment seat 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Pre-existent from all eternity past Ecclesiastes 3:11
- The only way to God, the Father John 14:6
- Author and Giver of eternal life Hebrews 12:2
- Son of Man (true humanity) Ezekiel 33:2
- One who baptizes us with the Holy Spirit Mark 1:8
- Bread of Life John 6:35
- Crucified and resurrected Lamb of God John 1:29
- Almighty Co-Creator Isaiah 43:15
- Lord of all Psalm 3:7
- One who shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins Matthew 26:28
- Eternal “Word” (Logos) John 1:1
- One who heals our sick bodies Matthew 4:23
- Son of God (true Deity) 1 John 5:20
- Christ the power of God 1 Corinthians 1:24
Many Ways To Describe Jesus!
Christ of God, the Chosen One Luke 23:35 Christ the Lord Luke 2:11 Savior Luke 2:11 Savior, Christ Jesus 2 Timothy 1:10 Savior of the body Ephesians 5:23 Savior Jesus Christ Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1 Savior of the world 1 John 4:14 Scepter Numbers 24:17 Second man from heaven 1 Corinthians 15:47 Seed of Abraham Galatians 3:16 Servant Isaiah 42:1 Servant of rulers Isaiah 49:7 Shepherd Mark 14:27
Shepherd and Overseer of souls 1 Peter 2:25 Shepherd, Chief 1 Peter 5:4 Shepherd, good John 10:11 Shepherd, great Hebrews 13:20 Shepherd of Israel Psalm 80:1 Shiloh Genesis 49:10, footnotes Son, he [God] loves Colossians 1:13 Son of Abraham (Matthew 1:1 Son of David Matthew 9:27 Son of the Father 2 John 3 Son of God. See Jesus the Christ Son of God Son of Man Son of Man. Son of the Blessed One Mark 14:61, Son of the Most High Luke 1:32, Star Numbers 24:17, Stone Matthew 21:42, Stone that causes men to stumble 1 Peter 2:8, Sun of righteousness Malachi 4:2, Sure Foundation Isaiah 28:16, Teacher John 3:2, Tested stone Isaiah 28:16, True God 1 John 5:20, True Vine John 15:1, Truth John 14:6, Vine John 15:1, Way John 14:6, Who is, who was, and who is to come Revelation 1:4, Wisdom Proverbs 8:12, Wisdom of God 1 Corinthians 1:24, Witness Isaiah 55:4, Wonderful Counselor Isaiah 9:6, Word John 1:1, Word of God Revelation 19:13, Word of life 1 John 1:1
God Wants Us To Become More Like Jesus Christ!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat