Special Topics In The World Today!
Discover Many Special Topics On This Page!
What are some special topics that you or someone you know are dealing with today?
The world we live in has so many things to be concerned about in this generation.
We have special topics below that will start you off in your quest for more understanding.
All of us have our cross to bear in life, and you might find your cross in the list below, but no matter what you can pray for you while you are going through a difficult time in your life.
The information that is shared is based on the Christian perspective, and we hope to address the unique topics and needs that you may have, and gain insights on these particular topics! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about abortion?
- Is homosexuality a sin?
- Things that the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?
- What does the Bible say about doing drugs?
- Where does the Bible talk about tattoos/body piercings?
Life Is Like A Cup Of Coffee; We Are Like The Cups!
I have a very personal feeling about how special America is, and I know how precious freedom is. It is a sacred gift, sanctified by those who have lived it and those who have died defending it. My right to speak my mind, to have a voice, to be what some have called ‘opinionated,’ is a right I deeply and profoundly cherish. ~ Teresa Heinz
John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
Special Topics Of Interest
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Attitude Adjustment
- Chronic Illness
- Disciplining Teenagers
- Drug Abuse
- Elderly Parents
- Good Parenting
- Marriage Problems
- Murder and Violence
- New Age
- Occult Beware
- Overcome Addictions
- Prevent Suicide
- Qualities of Encouragement
- Quit Smoking Cigarettes
- Relationship Advice
- Sexual Addiction
- Spiritual Gifts
- Spiritual Warfare
- Stress Management
- Suicide Prevention
- Teen Pregnancy
- Unbelieving Spouse
- What About Abortion
- What About Islam
- What About Homosexuality
- Why God Allows Evil
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
We Can Be A Tool For God’s Glory And Our Gladness
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Life is busy. There are daily concerns and obligations that have to be met and to take the time to think about how precious and special a human life is that you only get one and that every wasted minute is lost. You can’t get it back. ~ Rush Limbaugh
Proverbs 1:1-3 The proverbs of Solomon, son of David, king of Israel: for gaining wisdom and instruction; for understanding words of insight; for receiving instruction in prudent behavior, doing what is right and just and fair.