Does God Allow Evil?
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
Did you ever wonder why God allows evil? Many people have a hard time believing that God is good. They wonder why God could allow evil to happen and not stop it. The bottom line is that God loves us so much that he wants to give us all free will to choose between right and wrong. If God made us all like robots, He could program us all to be only able to do good. God wanted to have a relationship with us from the beginning when He put Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, where there was no sin. We (Adam and Eve) chose to disobey and eat from the forbidden tree, which God commanded us not to; that is when sin came into the world. It is us that messed up things. Even though God is all-powerful and controls everything, the free will He gave us overrules the result of sin and evil in our world. ~ Bill Greguska
James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Why Doesn’t God Stop All Evil, Pain, And Suffering?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat