We All Need Encouragement!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
There are times when we all need encouragement, but I have learned that when I try to encourage someone else, it gives me an extraordinary sense of goodness and love when I do so, which is natural in God’s economy. ~ Bill Greguska
When We Need Encouragement, God Is Our Hope!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Bad Days
- Could Be Worse
- Do Not Quit
- Emotional Encouragement
- Encouragement Blog
- Encouragement For Men
- Encouragement For Singles
- Encouragement For Teens
- Encouragement For Women
- Encourage Yourself
- Examine Your Life
- Free Christian Counseling
- General Encouragement
- Get Right With God
- Got Questions
- How To Pray?
- Topics For Encouragement
Encouragement To Find Solutions For Life’s Problems!
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- First, discover how to overcome the root of your problems, and find solutions on this website to no matter what you are going through in life today.
- Second of all learn how you can find the specific encouragement that will personally benefit you! Your life does not need to fall apart.
- Last but not least, encourage someone today! You will not only be supporting them, but you will be helping yourself too. Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself! Find support from prayers, kind words, actions, hugs, phone calls, emails, etc.
Do You Need Encouragement Today?
Many times when you and I need some encouragement, it is because things have gotten a little bit overwhelming. Sometimes it is because other people in your life, other times it is our problems. Sometimes the issues are due to sin, and other times it is just life! (It is what it is).
One thing to consider is to practice your faith during these times. Often too many issues are happening at the same time, and often there is a time deadline to meet to have an answer to your situation.
In general, you must figure out how to calm yourself to be able to think clearly. Prayer is a beautiful way of finding comfort by talking with God about whatever you are going through.
The ironic thing is that the thing I needed encouragement in the past either works itself out on its own. There have been times I had worried myself sick years ago not letting things go when I knew quite right that I need to do.
Life lessons can be precious at times like that, realizing that worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair, we might feel we are getting somewhere, but in reality, we are not.
Many times when we need encouragement, it is because things have gotten a little bit off balance or out of focus. We encourage you to find a better balance and a clearer focus on the essential elements in life such as God, family and friends, health and inspiring others. Find some good ways to be encouraged here! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome sin in my Christian life?
- How can I spiritually survive a severe physical trauma?
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does it mean to walk through the valley of the shadow of death?
- Why is encouragement so crucial according to the Bible?
How To Eat An Elephant?
Try thinking of it this way, whenever I come across either a small challenge or a real big problem in any part of my life, no matter what it is? I try to think of the problem as if it I was going to be eating an elephant.
Then instead of thinking how I am going to eat the whole elephant (tackle the entire problem), I have learned that the best way to accomplish my goal is to take just one bite at a time.
Before I know it, the elephant will be gone! And so will the problem. Otherwise, I would be spinning my wheels getting nowhere trying to tackle the whole (elephant) problem all at once.
Do You Need Encouragement?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat