Do You Think You May Have An Alcohol Problem?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
If you even suspect that you may have an alcohol problem, there is probably a chance that you are. I knew I had a problem with alcohol and drugs when I lived to use and used other people to get what I wanted. When I quit using alcohol and drugs, that was one part of the problem; the other part was my unhealthy attitude and the character I developed while using. Thank God I have a God of second chances; He gave me way more than two chances! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 23:31 Do not gaze at wine when it is red when it sparkles in the cup when it goes down smoothly!
Alcohol Can Take Over Your Life!
Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin?
Addiction Resource Links:
Is It Possible That You Have An Alcohol Problem?
If you have any doubts about addiction, learn more on this page. Does it seem that your drinking is getting out of control? Age, race, sex, education, religion, and political or economic status does not mean anything to alcohol or alcoholism. I say that addiction is both a disease and a sin. The world says it is a disease, and the church says it is a sin. I assume it is both yet leaning towards evil. Do you want some help? The first thing that you need to do to get sober or straight and to have a chance to break the chains of your addiction is to admit that you might have an alcohol problem or a drug problem in the first place before anything can move forward!
Trust that God has a more effective and better plan for you than spending your time drinking or using drugs. This change happened to me with my alcohol problem when I hit bottom and asked God for His help, and He put the right people in my life to help me. You can also change your life with God’s help if you think you have a problem with alcohol and want to get help for yourself, as I did! I attended AA and NA in the early 1990s, and I wondered how does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible?
- Is getting drunk a sin?
- Should Christians go to parties?
- What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol moderately?
- Does the Bible say anything about recreational marijuana use?
Since We Can Quit Anything With God’s Help For:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer.
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit ANY addiction or a bad habit that has put you in chains. Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, etc. Do it one day at a time! I am not saying it will be easy, but all things are possible with God!
- Ephesians 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
- Romans 14:21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall.
- 1 Corinthians 6:12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat