You Think You Might Have An Alcohol Problem?
Do you have an alcohol problem that seems to be out of control? Do you want some help? The first thing that you need to do to get sober or straight and to have a chance to break the chains of your addiction is to admit that you might have an alcohol or a drug problem in the first place before anything can move forward! Trust that God has a plan bigger and better for you than to spend your time drinking or using drugs.
This change happened for me with my alcohol problem when I hit bottom and asked God for His help, and He put the right people in my life to help me.
You can change your life too with help from God if you think you have a problem with alcohol and want to get help for yourself like I did! I attended AA and NA in the early 1990’s and I wondered how does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible? ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- How does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible?
- Is getting drunk a sin?
- Should Christians go to parties?
- What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol moderately?
- Does the Bible say anything about recreational marijuana use?
Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin?
How To Conquer Your Alcohol Problem!
These questions can be used if you’re concerned about a friend or family member and get them on the road to recovery from drugs or alcoholism. Sometimes checking out a Christian drug rehab program can be the answer. Other times it depends on the person’s readiness and desire to quit.
Answering yes to even one of the questions below indicates a potential problem with substance abuse or a problem with alcohol. This should lead a person to seek further evaluation and professional help and encouragement.
You need to trust in God that he has a plan for your life! If you do not know for sure if you have a problem with alcohol? Take the time and energy to find out for sure, if you have a real doubt in your mind trust me, it is worth looking into!Often people who use drugs and alcohol deal drugs to pay for their drug addictions, if you or someone you know has ever had a problem with drug dealing, you can relate to what I am saying, and I am sure you would be ready for some solutions to get out of that trap.
Do You Know If You Have An Alcohol Problem?
I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful. ~ Jim Carrey
Ephesians 5:17-19 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
Tips If You Might Have A Problem With Alcohol
- Have you ever tried to CUT DOWN on the amount you use or quit using alcohol or other drugs without lasting success?
- Have you ever been ANNOYED BY OTHERS’ COMMENTS about your substance use? People usually only comment on someone’s drinking or using drugs if they witness a problem from it.
- Have you ever FELT GUILTY about something you said or did while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs? This ranges from domestic violence under the influence, to missing important family events such as children’s school or sports activities or other relationships?
How Do You Know If You Have An Alcohol Problem?
Does Your Teenager Have An Alchohol Problem?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link For A Little Extra Encouragement
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Young people can get very discouraged and get hooked on drugs or on alcohol because of problems they perceive as insurmountable. It is important that they realize a mistake need not ruin their future, but they must also know that not everything in life is a bed of roses. ~ Maureen Forrester
Proverbs 23:31 Do not gaze at wine when it is red when it sparkles in the cup when it goes down smoothly!