Think You Have An Alcohol Problem?
If you even suspect that you have an alcohol problem, there might be a chance that you are. Take this test to learn more! Here are some encouraging scriptures concerning alcohol.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like, some encouragement?
Young people can get very discouraged and get hooked on drugs or alcohol because of problems they perceive as insurmountable. It is important that they realize a mistake need not ruin their future, but they must also know that not everything in life is a bed of roses. ~ Maureen Forrester
Proverbs 23:31 Do not gaze at wine when it is red when it sparkles in the cup when it goes down smoothly!
Addiction Resource Links:
Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin?
Is It Possible That You Have An Alcohol Problem?
If You Have Any Doubt About Addiction, learn More Here!
Does it seem that your drinking is getting out of control? Age, race, sex, education, religion, political or economic status does not mean anything to alcohol or alcoholism. I say that addiction is both a disease and a sin. The world says it is a disease, and the church says it is a sin. I assume it is both yet leaning towards sin.
Do you want some help? The first thing that you need to do to get sober or straight and to have a chance to break the chains of your addiction is to admit that you might have an alcohol problem or a drug problem in the first place before anything can move forward!
Trust that God has a plan more significant and better for you than to spend your time drinking or using drugs.
This change happened to me with my alcohol problem when I hit bottom and asked God for His help, and He put the right people in my life to help me.
You can change your life too with help from God if you think you have a problem with alcohol and want to get help for yourself as I did! I attended AA and NA in the early 1990s, and I wondered how does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible? ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Think You Have An Alcohol Problem?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible?
- Is getting drunk a sin?
- Should Christians go to parties?
- What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol moderately?
- Does the Bible say anything about recreational marijuana use?
How Do You Know If You Have An Alcohol Problem?
Does Your Teenager Have An Alcohol Problem?
Since We Can Quit Anything With God’s Help For:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer.
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit ANY addiction or a bad habit that has put you in chains. Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, and so forth. Do it One Day At A Time! I am not saying it will be easy, but with God, all things are possible!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link For A Little Extra Encouragement
Do You Know If You Have An Alcohol Problem?
I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful. ~ Jim Carrey
Ephesians 5:17-19 Therefore, do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat