How To Handle Difficult Emotions?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Some emotions are pleasurable to experience, but there are difficult emotions to climb over sometimes! How do you usually handle difficult emotions? Read on to learn better ways to manage painful emotions on this page. When I encounter difficult emotions, I find it best to step back, pray about them, and reach out to someone I can talk with about them. All problems have solutions, but the thing that is so important is who and where we get our answers. Our best direction out of difficult emotions is to ask God, “What do you want me to do?” ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 29:11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.
Going Through Difficult Emotions, Reach Out To God!
Better Ways To Deal With Difficult Emotions!
Have we all gone through our share of complicated emotions in the past or even today? You do not have to do life all by yourself. I have learned, and I firmly believe what it says:
Leaning on God in the hard times is as essential as depending on God during the better days of life. I have found that prayer keeps me close to the Lord and comforts me while giving me hope and direction when sometimes life seems very painful. Difficult emotions come to us without much warning sometimes. That is why we need to walk close to God every day, not just the dog days of life!
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Dealing with mean people—what does the Bible say?
- Dealing with negative people—what does the Bible say?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
- What does the Bible say about managing/controlling emotions?
- Why is loving others often so difficult?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.