How To Handle Difficult Emotions?
We all have gone through our own share of difficult emotions in the past or maybe even today?
You do not have to do life all by yourself…I have learned and I strongly believe what it says in:
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Leaning on God in the hard times is as important as leaning on God during the better days of life.
I have found that prayer keeps me close to the Lord and comforts me while giving me hope and direction in life when sometimes life seems so very painful. Difficult emotions come to us without much warning sometimes. That is why we need to walk close with God each and every day not just the dog days of life!
When Things Look Difficult, God Is Still With You!
Face It We All Have Problems!
- Our hope is to help you find the exact type of encouragement that you need… because no matter who you are, or what your circumstances are, everyone needs encouragement!
- Encouragement can be a very powerful tool. It can actually influence your entire day, week or even your life!
- Find answers to questions about how to deal with your life in a better way.
Find Encouragement And Solutions!
Keep Your Eyes On Bridges Rather Than The Walls…
In this world, there will be obstacles that irritate, agitate, and frustrate us all.
Part of the solution is to keep a level head and allow your intellect to lead your emotions rather than Visa Versa.
Difficult Emotions Are Just That (Difficult Rather Than Impossible).
Sometimes it is best to step back and take a short break to regroup and while you do that, say a prayer and ask God to help direct you to what would be the best for you to do?
Another thing that I learned while going through a separation and ultimately a divorce, was that yes there are times to be comforted and given support, but often times people do not realize that even when going through difficult emotions that each one of us can encourage someone else, which can help encourage you at the same time. ~ Bill Greguska
When You Go Through Difficult Emotions, Reach Out To God!
Here are some helpful links:
- Dealing with mean people—what does the Bible say?
- Dealing with negative people—what does the Bible say?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
- What does the Bible say about managing/controlling emotions?
- Why is loving others often so difficult?
God Is With You In Your Difficult Emotions!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Bringing good news is imparting hope to one’s fellow man. The idea of redemption is always good news, even if it means sacrifice or some difficult times. ~ Patti Smith