How To Handle Difficult Emotions?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Bringing good news is imparting hope to one’s fellow man. The idea of redemption is always good news, even if it means sacrifice or some difficult times. ~ Patti Smith
Some emotions are pleasurable to experience, but there are difficult emotions to climb over sometimes! How do you usually handle difficult emotions? Read on to learn better ways to manage painful emotions on this page. Here are some encouraging scriptures concerning difficult emotions.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Going Through Difficult Emotions, Reach Out To God!
Better Ways To Deal With Difficult Emotions!
We all have gone through our share of complicated emotions in the past or maybe even today?
You do not have to do life all by yourself. I have learned, and I firmly believe what it says in:
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Leaning on God in the hard times is as essential as depending on God during the better days of life.
I have found that prayer keeps me close to the Lord and comforts me while giving me hope and direction in life when sometimes life seems so very painful.
Difficult emotions come to us without much warning sometimes. That is why we need to walk close to God every day, not just the dog days of life!
Face It We All Have Problems!
- We hope to help you find the exact type of encouragement you need because no matter who you are or your circumstances, everyone needs support!
- Encouragement can be a very powerful tool. It can influence your entire day, week, or even your life!
- Find answers to questions about how to deal with your life in a better way.
God Is With Us In All Our Difficult Emotions!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Dealing with mean people—what does the Bible say?
- Dealing with negative people—what does the Bible say?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
- What does the Bible say about managing/controlling emotions?
- Why is loving others often so difficult?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat