Check out our many pages of encouragement, and share this website with others you know via your email list!
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll
1. Let’s Try To Find Something Specifically To Encourage You!
Three reasons that I would like to try to encourage you.
The First and the biggest reason is that God instructs us to encourage one another as it says in 1 Thessalonians 5:11.
The Second reason is that we all need encouragement. Because of all the stress and the chaos in this world that we live in.
Last, of all, I have been very fortunate to have been encouraged by many people throughout my life. I discovered better ways that worked that I was able to try and that worked. You will find many of these principles on this website.
So, this is why I decided that I wanted to try to pay it forward to others, (since life can be tough at times for all of us). Between the years 2005-07, while going through a separation and a divorce, I decided to start this website, and I decided to call it NeedEncouragement.com. Because we all Need Encouragement!
My pastor Ron Sauer and his wife Sue encouraged me a lot, and all they wanted me to do was to encourage other the way God has inspired me as it says in 2 Corinthians 1:3-4, and that is what I have been trying to do since 2007.
This site is not about religion, but instead, it is about a personal relationship with God and how to make the most of your life despite a situation you might be in. Plus you will find many principles that helped to restore my life.
2. Discover Encouragement For Specific Areas In Your Life!
3. Wondering How We can Encourage You?
Just check out the extraordinarily large drop down menu on the top of this page. This site covers over 200 topics of encouragement such as prayer, stress, anger, forgiveness, relationships, addictions, plus many other subjects. It is my sincere hope and prayer that you or someone you care about will benefit greatly from this site, and as a result, other people will be encouraged because of you.
Sign up if you would like to get on my email list and receive inspirational emails weekly that you will find encouraging. Or chat anytime about whatever is on your mind. I can usually respond within 24-72 hours at the most, depending on the volume of emails and my schedule. Or you can call 800-633-3446 anytime day or night.
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
4. How Can I Find Encouragement To Reach My Goals!
Not one of us have all the answers about life, but since 1986 when I became a Christian, I’ve been slowly learning from the one who does have all the answers! I like to share with you some of the things I have learned, which will give you encouragement for your life.
This website can assist you by pointing you to topics concerning relationships, addictions, faith, stress, anger, and depression plus numerous other helpful topics. Check out our resources to help you get your questions answered.
Believe you can, and you’re halfway there! Theodore Roosevelt
5. Do You Believe God Wants The Best for You!
- It is only logical that to overcome a problem in life, and you need to get your mind out of the problem and focus on to the solution instead. We all go through our difficult times. What we do with our problems or difficulties is what matters.
- Over the years, I have learned that God always wanted the best for me, and since I have been learning more about Him, everything seems to be making sense. Do you want to know more about Jesus Christ? The same result can happen for you.
Matthew 25:21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!
6. This is One of the Best Ways To Encourage Yourself!
I am sure we all could use some encouragement, especially if you are not having the greatest day in the first place. So in that case, right now, make it your goal to attempting to encourage someone today. In doing so, you will discover that it is like wiping perfume on someone else, you can not help to get some on yourself. Often people dwell too much on their problems and troubles which only makes them bigger! Be thankful for what you have, even to be able to acknowledge that whatever you are going through, you will get through it.
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right. Henry Ford
7. Tools Help You Dig Deeper Into God And The Bible
Utilize these tools below to help to give you encouragement and to help you to get or stay on track.
Listen to Old and New Testaments
Bible Reading Plan
A couple more ideas for you to consider
- We are so very glad you came to visit us today, feel free to call 24 hours a day, to talk to a trained Christian counselor who can be an encouragement you or someone you know! 800-633-3446
- After watching this video, you will know how to share what God has done in your life, with others that God puts in your path.
- Please let us know if you have something personal that you would like confidential help with?
May God bless you and encourage you today and every day! Bill Greguska