WHAT ENCOURAGEMENT DO YOU NEED?
You Will Find Encouragement For Yourself!
As you look throughout this website, you will find a lot of different types of encouragement to apply to your life. I want to share with you what is one of the best ways to find encouragement for yourself Which is to encourage someone else.
No matter what small act of kindness you do, or who you do it for it does not matter. When you consciously focus on encouraging other people, your own problems will shrink back into proportion.
This works especially if you are going through difficult times yourself right now. Give this principle a try and you will see how it works. I have experienced that this happened in my life and I have also discovered that it happens for countless other people’s lives too!
Give encouragement to at least 3 people today, and begin to make it a regular part of your daily life. You will notice that with encouraging others, you will be encouraged yourself!
Seven Things to Start Trying to do Regularly:
- Start treating other as you would like others to treat you.
- Be the first one to say hi even to strangers.
- Smile more, it increases your face value.
- Pray for others and yourself daily.
- Read your Bible and other encouraging books.
- Exercise and take good care of your general health.
- Practice random acts of kindness each and every day.
Remember how good you felt the last time when you helped someone else. Now think how good you will feel encouraging others on a regular basis, not to mention how others will feel so much better too! Isn’t that what makes life worth living?
A little disclaimer, do not think you can do it all in your own power, you need to trust God and his word when He tells us to love one another, so when you encourage others, you will be doing God’s will, and you, in turn, will be blessed for your honoring of God. Romans 13:8 In the mean time keep praying and seeking Godly wisdom through His word and through the information on this website. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile. ~ Max Lucado
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
A Few More Ways You Can Be Encouraged:
Inspirational Video Links:
- Why do bad things happen to people?
- When you can’t find happiness on your own?
- What to think about at times when things do not work out the way you hoped?
- Where can you find encouragement for yourself?
- We all have a cross to bear in our life.
- When you feel can’t take another step by yourself.
- How can you change a bad day into a good day?
- Look out for others not only yourself.
- How to give others give others encouragement?
- Share your two-minute story about yourself.
- Want some answers to some of your questions?
- What have you learned in your life so far?
- What do you do with your free will?
More Encouragement To Consider:
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share with them a piece of your heart.
- The love of God is not based on you, God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to seriously rekindling or start strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Whatever you are going through right now either good or bad, will not last forever. Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- This is a very large website, and it is packed full of all the different types of encouragement for you and for others on your email list.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?
“I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. We are in charge of our attitudes”. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some more encouragement?