Encouragement Is Awesome…
It can actually change a person’s day, week or life! You will find over 200 pages of encouragement and inspirational to point you to the topics that will be of help to you. There is something here for everyone. Take a few minutes and you will see what I mean.
Besides the many resources that we like to share one special way to find encouragement for yourself that I have discovered which is to try to encourage someone else. It might sound a little backward to you at first, but if you look closer at it, you will find that it is true. It is kind of like, God’s incentive program to love one another including possibly those who may sometimes irritate you, for those of you who are up to a little bigger challenge.
On this site, you will find many topics to that you will discover which I am sure will give you the encouragement that you came here for in the first place!
Take The Next Step in The Right Direction:
- Pray to God about this
- Chat with a Christian online
- Call 1-800-633-3446
- Go and contact your local Bible believing church and talk to their pastor
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who would be willing to help you
Rick Warren Talks About Why We All Need Hope!
God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile. ~ Max Lucado
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
More Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Encouragement For You to do Two Important Things Today!
- Start or rekindle your relationship with God.
- Encourage as many people as you can when you run into them as a part of your daily life. You will discover that when you encourage others, you will be encouraged yourself! If you have been encouraged because of this website, then now want to pass it on by encouraging someone in return, call 855-975-4673 to learn more about how hope can change your life or the life of someone you know!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement or forgiveness in some area of your life?
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. ~ John Wooden
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Count Your Blessings
Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.