We All Need Encouragement!
We know that when you or anyone receives encouragement it can actually change your entire day, week or even your life! So take the time to see what we have to offer that will assist you with your personal situation!
The best way we can help you is by you utilizing our many resources because our hope is to encourage you to realize that whatever you are personally going through that God is in control and you need to trust Him and stop worrying, by doing the following:
- First, take your concern to God in prayer.
- Secondly, check out our website for what specific topic concerns you.
- Third of all, if you still need help, we would be very happy to offer you some assistance if you contact us, we will get back to you asap. If you need attention right away, you can Chat or call please call 800-633-3446.
On our website, you will find 256 pages of encouragement that are full of valuable Christian insights to help promote positive insights and change in your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Practical Steps To Find Long Lasting Encouragement!
- Pray to God about the situation in your life and ask for wisdom to figure out how to deal with things the right way.
- Get right with God is both a decision and a process. Unconfessed sin can be a big stumbling block when trying to find encouragement in your life.
- Learn what God wants you to know about Himself and about the Bible in general. Be hungry to learn all you can about your faith.
- Search for Godly resources for more information, there are over 250 pages to choose from that can point you to the truth.
- Chat with a Christian online for support, do not try to live out your faith all by yourself, without support you are vulnerable.
- Call 1-800-633-3446 to get help from a Christian counselor, they would love to listen and talk with you about what is on your mind.
- Go and contact your local Bible believing church and talk to their pastor, get to know him, more about the church, most importantly learn more about God.
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who could help you. It has been said that iron sharpens iron, which is full of much truth.
- Believe that God has a plan for your life because He does have a plan and would love to help you achieve it.
- Share your faith with others because when you do that, your own faith gets stronger, encourage others with the encouragement that you have received in your life.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement