Do You Need Encouragement Today?
In that case, you have come to the right place! Because when you receive encouragement it can actually change your day, week or even your life!
Trusting God and having a positive attitude is critical when you are feeling discouraged and need encouragement!
Think back to the last time you experienced some words of encouragement from a friend or someone who cared enough to reach out to you? Quite often it gave you the encouragement you needed to push through. Right?
Consider this… Your thoughts are like a train engine, and the caboose is like your feelings. The problem comes in when we allow our feelings to run the train rather than sound knowledge and wisdom. On this website, you will find on the 242 pages of encouragement to help give you some very valuable Christian insights. ~ Bill Greguska
10 Pro-Active Steps To Stay On Track… Or Get On Track!
- Pray to God about your life situation.
- Get right with God.
- Learn what God wants you to know.
- Search for Godly resources for more information.
- Chat with a Christian online for support.
- Call 1-800-633-3446 to get encouragement from a Christian counselor.
- Go and contact your local Bible believing church and talk to their pastor.
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who could help you.
- Believe that God has a plan for your life.
- Share your faith with others that could use your help.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Find Encouragement As You Realize What Hope Is All About?
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. ~ John Wooden
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Today’s Devotional by Oswald Chambers
I hope and pray that this website will be of great help to you!
Also, consider bookmarking this site for future reference. Thank you! ~ Bill Greguska