DO YOU NEED ENCOURAGEMENT?
FIND ENCOURAGEMENT HERE!
Find Encouragement For Yourself?
As you look throughout this website, you will find a lot of different types of encouragement to apply to your life. Although first, I want to share with you what is one of the best ways to find encouragement for yourself?
The answer is to encourage someone else. No matter what small act of kindness you do, or who you do it for it does not matter. Understand, that when you consciously focus on encouraging other people with their situations in life, your problems will naturally shrink back into proportion. This works especially if you are going through difficult times yourself right now. Give this principle a try and you will be happily amazed how it works. I have witnessed this happen in my life and I have researched that it happens for countless other peoples lives!
Keep in mind how good you felt the last time when you helped someone else. Now think how good you will feel encouraging others on a regular basis, not to mention how others will feel blessed!
Trust God’s word when He tells us to love one another, so when you encourage others, you will be doing God’s will, and you, in turn, will be blessed for your obedience to God. Romans 13:8 In the mean time keep praying and seeking Godly wisdom through His word through the information on this website. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile. ~ Max Lucado
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
A Few More Ways We Can Encourage You:
Inspirational Video Links:
- Why do bad things happen to people?
- When you can’t find happiness on your own?
- What to think about at times when you fail?
- Where can you find encouragement for yourself?
- We all have a cross to bear in our life.
- When you feel can take another step by yourself.
- How can you change a bad day into a good day?
- Look out for others not only yourself.
- How to give others encouragement?
- Share your two-minute story about yourself.
- Want some answers to some of your questions?
- What have you learned in your life so far?
- What do you do with your free will?
Heart Felt Encouragement To Consider:
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share with them a piece of your heart. In other words, do on to others as you would want others to do to you!
- The love of God is not based on you, God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to seriously rekindling or start strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Whatever you are going through right now either good or bad, will not last forever. Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- This is a VERY LARGE HELPFUL WEBSITE, and it is packed full of all the different types of encouragement for you and for others on your email list.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?
“I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. We are in charge of our attitudes”. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?