WE ALL NEED ENCOURAGEMENT!
Some Personal Words of Encouragement:
Here is something I would like you to consider: So you are looking for some encouragement. This can be accomplished relatively easy, and this is how it works. The majority of you most likely have overlooked the greatest source of receiving encouragement for yourself, which is trusting God that He is ultimately in control, then also to make it your goal to encourage someone else no matter who it may be, or what you may do for them.
You may think it is counterproductive or irrational to even consider doing this. But believe me, I have tried it and it works! I have also heard the same report from many other people. Don’t you think that more love and encouragement in your life would make your life and this world a better place?
Think for a moment how good you felt the last time when you helped someone. Now think how good you will feel doing this on a regular basis, not to mention how other will feel that same sense of love and encouragement that you will be feeling? 2 Corinthians 1:4
Things You Can Do:
- I urge you to consciously encourage as many people as you can for the next 7 days and you will start to see the difference it makes! I am confident that you will be happily surprised with what you discover, then please tell others so they too can benefit from this simple idea. Proverbs 11:25
- Always count your blessings each and every day. I challenge you to fill a page full of things that you are thankful for. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- With God’s help refuse to worry or to allow negative thinking to drag you down, and emotionally cripple you any longer! Matthew 6:25-34
- We encourage you to rekindle or strengthen your relationship with the Lord today! Matthew 19:26
- This website is based upon a personal relationship with God, not a religion. We offer insights and wisdom that will direct you to the life you were meant to live are from the Bible. Proverbs 1:1-7
Encouragement Is Not A Luxury, It’s A Basic Necessity!
- Keep in mind that life is full of stress, anxiety, and many painful issues that seem to pop up. Without the right guidance, these problems can get out of hand, unfortunately, and lead to other problems such as alcohol or drug abuse, or depression or mental illness, just to name a few things. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Be sure to find supportive people in your life who really care, it really helps. I personally have received a lot of support from a number of people in my life such as Pastor Ron Sauer and his wife Sue (Sauer), also Mark Mallwitz plus a few other people. Psalms 121:1-2
- Make it a high priority to find both people in your life to help encourage you, and also find people in your life that you can come beside to encourage them also. It goes both ways! Hebrews 3:13
- Search over 200 pages on this website to help you find what you are specifically looking for. Stop making excuses for yourself. Get out and strive to live the life that God has planned for you live the best you can! Jeremiah 29:11 ~ Bill Greguska
Inspirational Video Links:
- Bad days do happen, so then what?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- What have you learned in your life so far?
- More motivational videos to inspire you!
Could You Use Some Encouragement?
Three Important Things:
Also Remember To:
I am very glad you came to visit us. I hope we have been a help to you. If after checking out our many pages and links, and you feel that you need more encouragement, don’t hesitate to contact us. NeedEncouragement.com is an Online Ministry started in 2007 and actively provides encouragement for various topics in everyday life for countless people. Share our website with others on your email list.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. We are in charge of our attitudes. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments? We want to help you find the inspiration and encouragement that you are looking for in any way we can.