Discover Over 500 Pages Of Encouragement On Our Site!
For Example, Would You Like To…
The purpose of our website is to encourage you by sharing God’s word, videos, texts and links to help you gain insights that can help you navigate through whatever problems in life you may be facing. I pray that what is shared will be of help to you! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
This Serenity Prayer Can Speak To Your Needs!
“God, grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.”
~ by Reinhold Niebuhr.
How To Live A Fulfilled Life? Watch This Video.
How To Get Right With God? Watch This Video.
View More Of Our Short Encouraging Videos.
Additional Encouraging Pages:
Are You Wrestling With Spiritual Problems By Using Your Human Efforts?
“Many people feel that their happiness is directly related to their happenings. If their happenings happen to happen, the way they happen, to want their happenings to happen, they are happy.
But if their happens don’t happen to happen the way they happen to want their happenings to happen, they are unhappy!” ~ Pastor Stuart Briscoe
Find Encouragement From 543 Of Our Encouragement Pages Below!
Free Christian Counseling, Prayer Requests, Have A Comment!
Contact Us By Filling Out This Form Below!
Also, please let your friends know about our website via an email blast, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Or consider linking our website to your website so that many more people like you can find encouragement. Thank you!
Are You Taking Care Of Your Health?
- Eat healthy foods rather than junk?
- Avoid alcohol and sugar.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get exercise every other day.
- Work hard, and play hard.
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours each night.
- Keep in touch with family and friends.
- Find humor in things.
- Keep yourself active and productive.
- Help or encourage someone else (especially if you feel down).
More Encouraging Links!
- How To Live Right, With Joy And Peace!
- Are You On The Right Road To God?
- Need Encouragement, Encourage Others!
- Live Life To The Fullest!
- We all do many good things in life, yet we all have a sinful nature.
- No matter what, keep moving, and do not quit!
- Find The Freedom That You Desire!
- Do you have any questions about any Biblical topics you would like answers for?
Four Questions And Encouraging Videos!
Find More Encouragement From These Encouraging Pages!
How Drugs And Alcohol Almost Killed Me. But God Is A God Of Second Chances, And He Restored My Life. Read More!
Are You In Conflict With Your Spouse, Children, Friends, Co-Workers, Or Relatives?
Learn how you can find peace with others in all your relationships with Romans 12:18 Solution Questions to gain insights, compassion, and healthier relationships with everyone. Discover how to get out of your problems and find the solutions! God’s word has answers to all our life situations.
NeedEncouragement.com started in 2007 after experiencing a painful divorce that I did not want. My ex-wife and I were given wise marriage counseling from Pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue. Ron is a professor of Greek at Moody Bible Institute, and his wife, Sue Sauer, is a dedicated women’s counselor for Moody college students.
I hope my website can encourage you with all the information and the lessons that I have experienced to avoid the problems that I have experienced, such as divorce, depression, anxiety, addiction, etc.
Most importantly, they pointed me to Jesus and His word from the Bible. I discovered that it is inevitable to avoid conflict in our lives altogether. Still, we can find solutions to learn from our mistakes and avoid some unnecessary heartaches and pain in the future.
Free Christian Counseling for Yourself or Someone You Know!
Our Disclaimer ~ We at Need Encouragement ministry are not licensed, therapists or counselors. But we offer solid Christian spiritual advice, encouragement, resources, and prayer. Contacting us means you understand that our advice is drawn from the Bible, personal life experiences, and Biblical education. Our goal is to encourage you and point you to God!
- Chat Online With A Christian Anonymously
- Find Someone To Call Who Cares And Can Help You At 800-633-3446 24 Hours A Day!
- Talk to a Mentor And Find The Power Of Encouragement!
- I thank God for helping me recover from my problems with drugs and alcohol and sin while growing up as a teenager and young adult. I pray that if you don’t have a good relationship with God now and want one, you can start a relationship with God here on our website today! ~ Bill Greguska.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
We Hope Our Ministry Has Been An Encouragement to You…
Please Tell Others About Us!