We All Need Encouragement!
How Can We Encourage You?
- Our goal is to help you find the exact type of encouragement that you need… Because no matter who you are, or what your circumstances are, everyone needs encouragement!
- Encouragement can be a very powerful tool, it can actually influence your entire day, week or even your life!
- Find answers to questions about how to deal with your life better.
Let’s Get Started!
- God promises that He will walk beside you every step of the way. He will strengthen you and give you wisdom.
- God simply invites us to believe in His Son, Jesus and to receive the forgiveness that He extends to each of us.
- We suggest the first place to ask God in prayer what to do! After you have done that, then is the time to reach out to a close friend, pastor, family member, parent, or a Christian counselor or anyone who can help point you to the Lord and give you the encouragement you need. Keep in mind what it says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Here are some helpful links:
- Scriptures that can help you find encouragement.
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- I need help trying to overcome discouragement.
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
What If I Feel My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
- Understand that God loves you and we hope you realize that whatever you are personally going through that there are solutions.
- Remember that relationships are the hardest ships to sail, but once you understand how important relationships are, you can learn to navigate them in a more productive way.
- Pray to God if there is any un-confessed sin in your life, confess it to God, and get right with God again no matter what you have done! 1 John 1:8-10
- Check out our website You will find over 250 pages of encouragement, many links, videos, and text, to help you.
How Can I Get More Help And Encouragement?
- We would be glad to offer you some support.
- Call 800-633-3446 to speak to a Christian counselor, who would love to listen and talk with you about what is going on in your life.
- Contact your local Bible-believing church and talk to the pastor.
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who could help you. It has been said that iron sharpens iron.
- Share your hope with others because when you do, your personal faith grows stronger.
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Contact Us!
What If I Would Want Christ Help To Help Me? What Can I Do?
If you want to receive God’s forgiveness and walk with Him daily. Here is a suggested prayer. If this prayer express the desire of your heart? You can pray it right now, and Jesus Christ will come into your life, just as He promised. He will bring His peace and hope. Your problems will not all automatically disappear but you will be guaranteed that God’s Holy Spirit will always be with you, give you strength and wisdom for all your problems in life until the day you die.
Lord Jesus, I want to have You in my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Lord and Savior. Please direct my life. I thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.
Please Contact us if you said this prayer and we would love to congratulate you for making the biggest decision of your life!
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Put in my own words:
“Since you have been encourage, now go out and Encourage others and you will, in turn, will find encouragement from doing so!” ~ Bill Greguska
Below Are More Suggested Pages:
(Also Use Drop down Menu or Sidebar on Top Right to View All Other 250+ Pages) Sitemap