We All Need Encouragement…
Let Us Help You Find The Encouragement You Need!
What Are You Willing To Do To Help Yourself?
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him (God) because he cares for you.
Find Help And Encouragement For Your Problems?
Find Encouragement for the Following:
- Spiritual Concerns?
- Addiction Problems?
- Relationship Struggles?
- Emotional Troubles?
- Plus over 280 other pages that we have made available.
Search through our blue drop-down menu on the top of this page, or sidebar, for the encouragement you feel would benefit you the most. If you interested in a specific topic, please use the search bar on the top of the page.
Short Videos So Many People Are Looking For:
- To Find Hope!
- A Quick Fix For Their Problems!
- Help For Their Life Problems!
- To Get Right With God!
- That Better Days Will Happen Soon!
- How Encouragement Works Really!
- We Need Jesus Not Religion!
- Help Because Many People Are Broken Inside!
View Many More Encouraging Videos Here!
How To Reach Out To God And Others For Help!
Information from GotQuestions.org
- What are some scriptures that can help me find encouragement?
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- How can I get help to overcome discouragement?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
Thank God for all the helpful people such as Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer, also Mark Mallwitz and others that God placed in my life to encourage me, and give me hope by pointing me to Jesus Christ when I needed it.
No, I encourage you to reach out to good people like I did in the past, and you will not regret doing so either!
Find Over 280 Pages Of Encouragement:
“Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it“ ~ Charles Swindoll
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 is the scripture that inspired us to start this website back in 2007.
Learn How To Find Solutions For Life’s Problems!
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- First, discover how to overcome the root of your problems, and find solutions on this website to no matter what you are going through in life today.
- Second of all learn how you can find the specific encouragement that will personally benefit you! Your life does not need to fall apart.
- Last but not least, encourage someone today! You will not only be supporting them, but you will be helping yourself too. Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself! Find support from prayers, kind words, actions, hugs, phone calls, emails, etc.
Have We Been Pulled Away From God?
Most importantly, no matter what sin(s) we are lead astray with, they only temporary comforts us, yet they pull us away from God at the same time.
God created all things, but often people like myself in the past have used them as a replacement for God. Consequently, that is where the problems and heartaches most always come from in our lives.
Above all, God’s word is full of great practical wisdom for all of us to benefit from in many different ways to help free us from any types of chains we have gotten ourselves entangles. But, when we follow God, all chains can be broken. ~ Bill Greguska
Find Encouragement Today:
When God allows difficulties and temptations to happen in our life for whatever reason, we need to trust Him completely, because there are one of two things that will happen, either He will catch you if you fall, or He will empower you by showing you how to make it through. 1 Corinthians 10:13. ~ Bill Greguska
Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
If You Would Like To Contact Us,
Please Fill Out This Simple Form Below:
We will try to get back to you promptly. Thank you!
Check Out Some Good Social Media:
Call 24 hours a day / seven days a week 800-633-3446