We All Need Encouragement!
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- More Scriptures
We Can Help You Change Your Life!
- Understand that God promises that He will walk beside you every step of the way. This world is evil because of sin and temptation is all around us. Don’t be fooled thinking we can fix things on our own, but be wise to know that God can, and will if we ask Him to do so!
- Take all your concerns to God in prayer and ask God what to do!
- Then after you have prayed, and if you still need more encouragement, then that is the time to reach out to a close friend, pastor, family member, or a Christian counselor or someone who could give you the Godly encouragement you need.
- Realize that God invites us to believe in His Son Jesus and His teaching, and to receive the forgiveness God extends to each of us.
- Now, take a look at the rest of our website for whatever topics that relate to your situation, which would be of help to you. Then apply these principles in your life, after doing so share what you have learned with others you know. Hopefully it will help change their lives for the better too.
We Will Find Encouragement When We Trust God!
Get Good Christian Advice!
- We would be glad to offer you some support and encouragement.
- Call 800-633-3446 to speak to someone who would love to listen and to talk with you about what is going on in your life.
- Contact your local Bible-believing church and talk to the pastor, because fellowship with other believers is very important.
- Share your hope with others because when you do, your personal faith grows stronger.
- Take a closer look at your life both positive and negative, and with God’s help, figure out the next step(s) that you need to take?
- Contact us if you have any questions?
- Commit to doing a random act of kindness and/or sharing your faith in God with someone.
What Choices Will You Make?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Scriptures that can help you find encouragement.
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- I need help trying to overcome discouragement.
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
Prayer Should NOT Be Your Last Resort!
- Start with prayer and understand that God loves you and we hope you realize that whatever you are personally going through that there are solutions.
- Keep in mind that relationships are the hardest ships to sail, learn how to navigate them in a more productive way.
- Pray to God if there is any un-confessed sin in your life, confess it to God, and get right with God again no matter what you have done! 1 John 1:8-10
- When you pray thank God first for how He has blessed you, pray for others you know, pray for yourself. Pray as if you are talking to a friend (He is our friend). Do like it says in 1 Peter 5:7 cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you!
- Check out our website, you will find over 250 pages of encouragement, many links, videos, and text, to help you. There is hope and encouragement to be found, you just need to look…
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust That You Find Much Encouragement From Our Website!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- Learn more about us!
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- Try to encourage people on facebook and it will be an encouragement to you as well!
- Receive encouraging emails each week!
- Learn how to stop struggling with God with this short video!
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat or Contact Us!
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.