Encouragement To Find Solutions For Life’s Problems!
- Discover how to overcome the root of your problems, and find solutions on this website to no matter what you are going through in life today.
- View Over 270 pages full of encouragement that are easy to understand, and apply to your life with just a little faith.
- Learn how you can find the specific encouragement that will personally benefit you! Your life does not need to fall apart.
We All Know Life Can Be Difficult Sometimes —
Let us point you to some practical solutions. ~ Bill Greguska
Encouragement can be compared to being offered a refreshing glass of water while trudging through life’s desert. As you look through this site, you will find over 270 pages that will point you to the living water of God’s Word that can refresh you, and restore your life.
It is possible that you need encouragement for something that you have regretted doing, or you are regretting something wrong someone else did to you, or just by the way life situations sometimes unfold that are out of our control.
Keep in mind that sometimes the best way to be encouraged is to reach out to encourage others yourself. Give it a try, and you will see what I mean, believe me, it works.
God’s Word Of Encouragement: Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Up Until Now, Where Have You Found Your Encouragement?
It is true that each one of us is different, yet at the same time, we are so much alike in many ways. Addictions and bad habits can pull us down. Some people look for comfort by overeating, others by abusing alcohol or drugs, many people in our society have turned to sexual immorality, etc.
No matter what sin(s) we are lead astray with, they are all only temporary comforts us, yet they pull us away from God. God created all things, but often people like myself in the past have used them as a replacement for God, which is where the problems and heartaches most always come from in our lives.
God’s word is full of great practical wisdom and encouragement for all of us to benefit from in many different ways to help free us from any types of chains we have gotten ourselves entangles. But, when we cooperate with God, all chains can be broken.
Everyone Can Find Encouragement!
Unfortunately, We All Struggle With Sin!
Each one of us has our own flavor of sin to overcome, but believe me. There is hope!
If you knew me on a daily basis, you would realize that I am very far from perfect, yet God and His Word has changed my life from who I used to be (a rebellious sinner). He rescued me from my addiction to alcohol and drugs, and other sinful ways. Now closer to what who God wants me to be (still a sinner yet saved by grace, following Jesus daily).
Similarly, I know that God deeply cares about what you are going through too, our hope it to help point you to Jesus Christ through this website, to find a new life in Jesus (not religion). Allow us to help you find some answers to what you are struggling with to benefit you now and for eternity.
My Faith In God Has Helped Me; Your Faith Can Help You Too!
Thankfully, God miraculously changed my outlook on life, and changed me as a person, although in my life I still have problems, but, with God, I now can lean on Him for guidance through His word and with prayer.
In my attempt to pay it forward, I too have tried to point people to God’s love via this website, so people like you can also find similar types of encouragement that I needed in the past, that you might need today.
Turn To God To Find The Answers For All Your Problems!
Find Encouragement For The Following:
- Spiritual Concerns?
- Addiction Problems?
- Relationship Struggles?
- Emotional Troubles?
- Plus over 270 other pages that we made available.
Search through our blue drop-down menu on the top of this page, or sidebar, for the encouragement you feel would benefit you the most. If you interested in a specific topic, please use the search bar on the top of the page.
What Type Of Encouragement Do You Need?
Reaching Out To God And Others For Help!
Helpful Information From GotQuestions.org
- What are some scriptures that can help me find encouragement?
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- How can I get help to overcome discouragement?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
Simple Ways To Honor God And Help Others!
- Be kinder to those who irritate you.
- Forgive someone who has wronged you.
- Trust that God has a plan for your life.
- Take better care of yourself (exercise, diet, sleep, etc.).
- Help those in need; pray for yourself and others.
- Look for the good in others and your situation.
God Is For Us Not Against Us!
- Do You Know What The Promises Of God Are? There are over 3,000 promises made in the bible.
- Do You Know What The Grace Of God is? Mercy is not getting a penalty that you deserve. Grace is getting something you did not earn or deserve.
Helpful Christian Website Links:
Discover Over 270 Pages Of Encouragement On Our Website
“Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it“ -Charles Swindoll
Find Spiritual Help:
Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
- Are You Smiling On The Outside, Yet Broken On The Inside And Want Help?
- What Is The Biggest Problem In Your Life, And What Are You Going To Do About It?
- To View More Encouraging Videos
To Contact Us:
Fill out this form below. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Thank you, and God bless you!