Disclaimer: NeedEncouragement.com will not be held responsible if your life improves because of this website (Because God Gets All The Credit!)
If This Website Is Helpful To You, Please Tell Your Friends, And Be An Encourager!
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ~ Charles Swindoll
Have You Made Bad Choices?
I will be very honest with you. I admit that I put myself through a type of self-induced type of hell on earth because of drugs, alcohol, and other foolish choices I made when I was in my teenage years and my twenties because of the way I was living. I am now in my fifties and looking back on my life now. I am thankful that God put certain people in my life who gave me a lot of encouragement, just at the right time.
Now, one of my biggest goals in my life today is to encourage, inspire, and motivate other people like you possibly who might be having struggles, or are still struggling with whatever unique set of circumstances you might be involved in? It does not have to be drugs or alcohol, but God knows that there are so many things that people struggle with. View the drop down menu above to see what is available tp you.
Are You Living In The Present?
We all get involved with problems in life, some are preventable, while others just happen. I am sure what you are dealing with today whether it is big decisions that need to be made. Problems with marriage, family, friendships, depression, anxiety, addiction or whatever you might be struggling with? There are solutions for your problems. You just need to search for the solutions. Start now by determining in your heart that you want to live a better life. Then reflect on what is the real root of your problems are and ask God to help you.
- Some of you do not want anything to do with God or Jesus Christ.
- Some of you attend church as something to check off your good deed list like I used to do when I was growing up.
- But I hope most of us worship and praise God because it is in your heart because you truly believe.
My point is that without God leading your life, you will most likely end up living in what I refer to as a type of a self-induced mini hell that I put myself through. This way of life was before I got to know Jesus Christ back before 1986 when I went through drug and alcohol treatment. Since then, the Lord has taken that addiction from me.
Where Do You Find Encouragement?
First take your concern to God in prayer, you can also talk to a close friend or pastor. I also suggest checking out the extremely large drop down menu at the top of this page, where you will find what you need, or the search box on the top right corner of this page. This site covers over 200 topics of encouragement such as prayer, stress, anger, forgiveness, relationships, addictions, plus many other subjects. It is my sincere hope and prayer that you or someone you care about will benefit greatly from this site.
Pass It On To Others!
I have hope that you that after receiving some encouragement, which you will get out and help encourage others the way the God through our website has encouraged you. Like the Bible refers to in 2 Corinthians 1:3-4. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
- Sign up to get on my email list and receive inspirational emails
- Send me an email, and I will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- You can also call 800-633-3446 anytime day or night to talk with someone privately about your personal need of encouragement and support.
“We may feel like failures and wonder why God allows suffering. But as time passes we learn to look back and see how He worked things for good and how every trial drove us closer to Him.” Dr. David Jeremiah
Help For Specific Areas In Your Life!
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
What Will Encourage You?
We all need encouragement because life can be very demanding and discouraging and full of stress, chaos, and sadness in each of our personal lives. I have been very fortunate to have been encouraged by many people throughout my life. As of the result of the encouragement from Pastor Ron Sauer and his wife Sue Sauer, and also Mark Mallwitz plus others such as my mom who was always there for me.
I was inspired, and I wanted to pay it forward to others. Between the years 2005-07, while going through a separation and a divorce, I decided to start this website, and I decided to call it NeedEncouragement.com.
My former Pastor Ron and his wife Sue Sauer encouraged me a lot, and all they wanted me to do was to encourage other the way God
has comforted and encouraged me as it says in2 Corinthians 1:3-4. That is what I have been trying to do since 2007. I found a better way of living that worked for me because I choose to trust God. You can find the same results if you trust God.
Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority. Vince Lombardi
God Wants You To Thrive In Life!
- It is only logical that to overcome a problem in life, and you need to get your mind out of the problem and focus on to the solution instead. We all go through our difficult times. What we do with our problems or difficulties is what determines your outcome.
- Over the years, I have learned that God always wanted the best for me, and since I have been learning more about Him, everything seems to be making more sense. Do you want to know more about Jesus Christ? The same result can happen for you.
Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
One of the Best Ways To Encourage Yourself!
I am sure we all could use some encouragement, especially if you are not having the greatest day in the first place. So in that case, right now, make it your goal to attempting to encourage someone today.
In trying to help lift someone up even if you are struggling, you will discover that it is like wiping perfume on someone else, you can not help to get some on yourself. Often people dwell too much on their problems and troubles which only makes them bigger! Be thankful for what you have, even to be able to acknowledge that whatever you are going through, you will get through it.
Will this help me find the encouragement I need to reach my goals? Part of the answer is, “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there! Theodore Roosevelt.”
Not one of us have all the answers about life, but since 1986 when I became a Christian, I’ve been slowly learning from the one who does have all the answers! I like to share with you some of the things I have learned, which has given me encouragement for my life.
I am a Christian, and I often like to use the term, “I am a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ.” It is more to the point! If you would like to learn more about how you can become a Christian, start by checking out New Believer.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Look Deeper Into God’s Word In The Bible!
Utilize these tools below to help to give you encouragement and to help you to get or stay on track.
An Excellent Game Plan Follow:
- Loving God and Loving your neighbors (John 13:34 especially those who irritate you)
- Pray (Matthew 6:9-15 try to start each day with God in prayer and be with Him throughout your day)
- Read your Bible (James 4:7 if it is hard for you then try at least 5 minutes a day and build on that)
- Confess your sins (1 John 1:9 ask God to forgive you and also make things right with others if possible)
- Attend a Bible teaching church (Hebrews 10:25 make sure the church the church focuses on the Bible and Jesus Christ)
- Have fellowship with other Christians (Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Trust God and do His Will (Proverbs 3:5-6 bring all your plans to God before you decide what to do)
- Do your best to try to share your encouragement (1 Thessalonians 5:11 from your life and the Gospel whenever you have an opportunity, so do not be afraid)
Listen to Old and New Testaments
Bible Reading Plan
A Few More Good Idea For You!
- We are so very glad you came to visit us today, feel free to call 24 hours a day, to talk to a trained Christian counselor who can be an encouragement you or someone you know! 800-633-3446
- Click here to watch this encouraging video, and you will know how to share what God has done in your life, with others who God puts in your path.
- Please let me know if you have something personal that you would like confidential help with?
- Get involved with NeedEncouragement.com by helping us to reach out to more people.
You can only learn so much from books. You can only learn so much from education. Ultimately, it is the wisdom of God that will carry you through in the toughest situations of life. Ravi Zacharias