We All Need Encouragement!
We know that when you or anyone receives encouragement it can actually change your entire day, week or even your life! So take the time to see what we have to offer that will assist you with your personal situation!
The best way we can help you is by you utilizing our many resources because our hope is to encourage you to realize that whatever you are personally going through that God is in control and you need to trust Him and stop worrying, by doing the following:
- First, take your concern to God in prayer.
- Secondly, check out our website for what specific topic concerns you.
- Third of all, if you still need help, we would be very happy to offer you some assistance if you contact us, we will get back to you asap. If you need attention right away, you can Chat or call please call 800-633-3446.
On our website, you will find 256 pages of encouragement that are full of valuable Christian insights to help promote positive insights and change in your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Practical Steps To Find Long Lasting Encouragement!
- Pray to God about the situation in your life and ask for wisdom to figure out how to deal with things the right way.
- Get right with God, that is something that you can not afford to miss out on, getting right with God is both a decision and a process.
- Learn what God wants you to know about Himself and about the Bible in general. Be hungry to learn all you can about your faith.
- Search for Godly resources for more information, there are over 250 pages to choose from that can point you to the truth.
- Chat with a Christian online for support, do not try to live out your faith all by yourself, without support you are vulnerable.
- Call 1-800-633-3446 to get help from a Christian counselor, they would love to listen and talk with you about what is on your mind.
- Go and contact your local Bible believing church and talk to their pastor, get to know him, more about the church, most importantly learn more about God.
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who could help you. It has been said that iron sharpens iron, which is full of much truth.
- Believe that God has a plan for your life because He does have a plan and would love to help you achieve it.
- Share your faith with others because when you do that, your own faith gets stronger, encourage others with the encouragement that you have received in your life.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
- We want you to know that prayer is simply a conversation between you and God, you would not imagine not speaking to a friend for a long period of time, would you?
- For encouragement, this life-changing prayer by Billy Graham will be something that you will greatly benefit from!
- Also for more insights read Jeremiah 29:11-13 plus have a plan to read your Bible starting at 5 minutes a day and increase in time.
Chat Here or Call 1-800-633-3446
- “I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it”. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this site for future reference. Enjoy the rest of the site!
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?