We All Need Encouragement!
- I thank God for all the good people such as Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer that He placed in my life to encourage me and give me hope when I needed it. Discover over 270 pages of encouragement on our site. ~ Bill Greguska. Here are some practical scriptures to offer you some encouragement.
What Are You Willing To Do To Help Yourself?
Videos To Encourage You:
- Tired of smiling on the outside yet, broken on the inside?
- What is your biggest problem in life and, what can you do about it?
- Have you been having some bad days lately?
- How can an average person like you find hope?
- View many more encouraging videos here!
Encouragement For Today:
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Where To Turn To Find The Answers For All Your Problems?
Find Encouragement for the Following:
- Spiritual Concerns?
- Addiction Problems?
- Relationship Struggles?
- Emotional Troubles?
- Plus over 270 other pages that we have made available.
Search through our blue drop-down menu on the top of this page, or sidebar, for the encouragement you feel would benefit you the most. If you interested in a specific topic, please use the search bar on the top of the page.
Reaching Out To God And Others For Help!
Helpful Information from GotQuestions.org
- What are some scriptures that can help me find encouragement?
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- How can I get help to overcome discouragement?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
Find Over 270 Pages Of Encouragement:
“Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it“ ~ Charles Swindoll
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 is the scripture that inspired us to start this website back in 2007.
Simple Ways To Honor God And Help Others!
How to Pray to God and for Others
- Be kinder to those who irritate you.
- Forgive someone who has wronged you.
- Trust God has a plan for your life.
- Take better care of yourself (exercise, diet, sleep, etc.).
- Help those in need; pray for yourself and others.
- Look for the good in others and your situation.
God Is For Us Not Against Us!
- Do you know what the promises of God are? There are over 3,000 promises made in the bible.
- Do you know what the grace of God is? Mercy is not getting a penalty that you deserve. Grace is getting something you did not earn or deserve.
Encouragement To Find Solutions For Life’s Problems!
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Discover how to overcome the root of your problems, and find solutions on this website to no matter what you are going through in life today.
- View Over 270 pages full of encouragement that are easy to understand, and apply to your life with just a little faith.
- Learn how you can find the specific encouragement that will personally benefit you! Your life does not need to fall apart.
- Encourage someone today! You will not only be encouraging them, but you will be helping yourself too. Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself… Encouragement can come from prayers, kind words, actions, hugs, phone calls, emails, etc.
What Type Of Encouragement Do You Need?
We All Need Encouragement, What Type Do You Need?
Everyone Can Find Encouragement!
It is true that each one of us is different, we all have our own unique personal difficulties, yet at the same time, we are so much alike in many ways. Addictions and bad habits can pull us down. Some people look for comfort by overeating, others by abusing alcohol or drugs, many people in our society have turned to sexual immorality, etc.
No matter what sin(s) we are lead astray with, they are all only temporary comforts us, yet they pull us away from God. God created all things, but often people like myself in the past have used them as a replacement for God, which is where the problems and heartaches most always come from in our lives.
God’s word is full of great practical wisdom and encouragement for all of us to benefit from in many different ways to help free us from any types of chains we have gotten ourselves entangles. But, when we cooperate with God, all chains can be broken. ~ Bill Greguska
To Contact Us:
Fill out this form below. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Thank you, and God bless you!
Check Out Our Social Media:
Call 24 hours a day / seven days a week 800-633-3446