We All Need Encouragement!
- Our goal is to help you to find some encouragement… No matter who you are, or what your circumstances are, everyone needs encouragement!
- Encouragement can be a very powerful tool, it can actually influence your entire day, week or even your life!
- Find answers to questions about how to deal with life better. If you just need a little encouragement, or if you need a lot of encouragement? You can find what you need here!
Encouragement To Face Today’s Problems!
Where To Start?
We suggest the first place to go to is to ask God in prayer what to do! After you have talked with God, then is the time to reach out to a close friend, pastor, parent, brother, sister, or a Christian counselor or anyone you trust who knows the Lord, and who can help point you to the Lord and give you the encouragement you need. Keep in mind what it says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Here are some helpful links:
- Some scriptures that can help you find encouragement!
- How can someone like me recover from a broken heart?
- I need some help trying to overcome discouragement right now?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important in peoples lives?
- One of the ways we can help you is by you utilizing the numerous resources we have made available for you on this website.
- Discover that God loves you and our hope is to help you realize that whatever you are personally going through that there are solutions.
- Relationships are the hardest ships to sail, but once you understand how important relationships are, you won’t mind so much that they can be hard to sail at times.
- Call 800-633-3446 to get help from a Christian counselor, who would love to listen and talk with you about what is in your heart and on your mind.
- Contact your local Bible-believing church and talk to the pastor. Get to know him, more about the church, and most importantly discover more about God.
- Help yourself by helping others…You will discover a special type of encouragement when you are faithful in doing this!
Pray That God Shows You The Way!
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who could help you. It has been said that iron sharpens iron.
- Believe that God has a plan for your life and He would love to give you wisdom and strength in order that you can achieve it.
- Share your hope with others because when you do, your personal faith grows stronger.
Face The Fact That We Are All Sinners!
- Pray to God if there is any unconfessed sin in your life, confess it to God, and get right with God again! 1 John 1:8-10
- Check out our website for the particular issue that concerns you. On our website, you will find over 250 pages of encouragement. Find many links, videos, and text, that are full of relevant Christian insights. These insights will help you to promote positive change in your life.
- We would be very happy to offer you some support. If you contact us, we will get back to you ASAP. You can also call 800-633-3446 and talk with a trained Christian volunteer counselor who really cares.
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Is There Anything Else I Need To Keep In Mind?
Yes, no matter what you are dealing with in your life right now, whether it is minor, or something more major, it is wise to first seek wisdom from God (James 1:5). Praying to God, talking with others, and even trying to reach out to others are all great ways to find encouragement. Being a part of a Bible-believing church is important for support and fellowship.
I urge you to make a commitment to follow Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. As soon as you make that decision, all your problems in life will not magically disappear. But, it will assure that you will have eternal life in heaven, also that the Holy Spirit will give you direction and strength in life to walk with you and comfort you through all your life situations!
Encourage others and you will, in turn, find encouragement from doing so! Do it with the spirit of God leading you…
Below Are Some Suggested Pages:
(Also Use Drop down Menu or Sidebar on Top Right to View All Other 250+ Pages)