Do You Need Encouragement?
We all need encouragement! Our hope is to help you get, or help keep you, on the straight and narrow in the areas that are affecting you in a negative way! No matter who you are, or what your circumstances are, everyone needs encouragement. Encouragement can be a very powerful tool, it can actually change your entire day, week or even your life!
- Trying to deal with whatever your situation is that you are dealing with in your life, all on your own is not the best way to do things. Proverbs 3:5-6
- You will find wisdom and encouragement as you check out our many pages. You will find answers to questions about how to cope with things better in your life.
Encouragement To Face Today’s Problems!
Some Helpful Suggestions:
I suggest the first and best place to go to find encouragement is to ask God in prayer what to do!
- After you have talked with God, then is the time to reach out to a close friend, pastor, parent, brother, sister, cousin, Christian counselor or anyone you trust who knows the Lord, and who can help point you to the Lord and give you the encouragement you need.
- Keep in mind what it says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
We are glad you came to visit our website, we hope you get a lot out of it and will want to tell others!
- Is it possible that your struggles in life are partly because you don’t understand God’s will? Or possibly don’t honor Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
- We’re not talking about a RELIGION, we’re talking about a real RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ!
God has plans for your life, not to harm you, but give you hope and a future…
Ways We Can Encourage You:
The best way we can help you beside pointing you to Jesus is by you utilizing the numerous resources we have made available for you.
- Our hope is to help you realize that whatever you are personally going through you will discover that God loves you and is in control when you reach out to Him.
- Friendships are the hardest ships to sail, but once you understand how important friendships are, you won’t mind so much that they can be hard to sail at times.
More Helpful Suggestions:
- Check out our website for the particular issue that concerns you. On our website, you will find 262 pages of encouragement. Find many links, videos, and text, that are full of relevant Christian insights. These insights will help you to promote positive change in your life.
- We would be very happy to offer you some support. If you contact us, we will get back to you ASAP. If you need attention right away, you can Chat or feel free to call 800-633-3446 and talk with a trained Christian who really cares.
It Is Important To Take Positive Steps:
- Getting right with God is both a choice and a process. Don’t overlook this important step!
- Unconfessed sin can be a very big stumbling block when trying to find encouragement in your life. Remember, unforgiveness of others is something that needs to be resolved in your heart too. Matthew 6:15
Here are some helpful links:
- Some scriptures that can help you find encouragement!
- How can someone like me recover from a broken heart?
- I need some help trying to overcome discouragement right now?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important in peoples lives?
Take Steps In The Right Direction:
- Search for Godly resources for more information. Find many pages here to choose from that will point you to the truth.
- Chat with a Christian online for support. Do not try to live out your faith all by yourself- without assistance you are vulnerable.
Keep Your Eye Set On Your Goals:
- Contact your local Bible-believing church and talk to the pastor. Get to know him, more about the church, and most importantly discover more about God.
- Help yourself by helping others…You will discover a special type of encouragement when you are faithful in doing this!
Share Your Hope With Others:
- Believe that God has a plan for your life because He does have a plan and would love to give you wisdom and strength in order that you can achieve it.
- Share your hope with others because when you do, your personal faith grows stronger. Encourage others with some of the similar encouragement that you have already received in your life.
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat