We All Need Encouragement!
Don’t Try To Do It All On Your Own!
- God promises that He will walk beside you every step of the way. He will strengthen you and give you wisdom.
- God simply invites us to believe in His Son Jesus, and to receive the forgiveness He extends to each of us.
- We suggest that you first pray and ask God what to do! Then after that is the time to reach out to a close friend, pastor, family member, parent, or a Christian counselor or to anyone who can help point you to the Lord and give you the encouragement you need.
- Keep in mind what it says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Be sure to look for whatever topic that relates to your situation here on our website which would be helpful to you!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Find Encouragement When We Trust God!
Get Good Christian Advice!
- We would be glad to offer you some support.
- Call 800-633-3446 to speak to a Christian counselor who would love to listen and to talk with you about what is going on in your life.
- Contact your local Bible-believing church and talk to the pastor.
- Talk to a Christian who could help you. It has been said that iron sharpens iron.
- Share your hope with others because when you do, your personal faith grows stronger.
What Choices Will You Make?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Scriptures that can help you find encouragement.
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- I need help trying to overcome discouragement.
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
Prayer Ought Not Be The Last Resort!
- Understand that God loves you and we hope you realize that whatever you are personally going through that there are solutions.
- Remember that relationships are the hardest ships to sail, but once you understand how important relationships are, you can learn to navigate them in a more productive way.
- Pray to God if there is any un-confessed sin in your life, confess it to God, and get right with God again no matter what you have done! 1 John 1:8-10
- Check out our website You will find over 250 pages of encouragement, many links, videos, and text, to help you
Acts Of Kindness / And Or Sharing My Faith
Facebook Can Be An Encouragement!
Get Your Encouraging Emails
Help Get The Word Out To Others!
Finding Encouragement With This Simple Principle:
(This principle is not that difficult to figure out, yet it is a life changing truth!)
Subscribe To Our Weekly Email Messages
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Contact Us!
Suggested Pages Below:
(Also Use Drop down Menu or Sidebar on Top Right to View All Other 250+ Pages) Sitemap