Life Can Be Discouraging ~ But Don’t Worry… Have Faith!
Does encouragement seem far away at times? But just think for a minute, when someone receives encouragement it can actually change a person’s day, week or life! Having a positive attitude about things is critical when you are feeling discouraged. We all have experienced a word of reassurance from someone who cares at the perfect time which can result in a world of difference.
On this website, you will find over 250 helpful pages of encouragement that can point you in the right direction. There is something here for everyone. Take a few minutes and you will understand what I am saying. Believe it or not, God has a plan for everyone’s lives, your job is to find out what His plan for your life is? This website can be just what you need to find some needed encouragement.
I have discovered that to try to encourage someone else, you will be encouraged yourself. To love one another including possibly those who may sometimes irritate you and accept them the way they are at this present time in their life.
How to Take Ten Steps in The Right Direction?
- Pray to God about your life situation
- Get right with God
- Learn what God wants you to know
- Search for Godly resources for more information
- Chat with a Christian online for support
- Call 1-800-633-3446 to talk with a Christian
- Go and contact your local Bible believing church and talk to their pastor
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who would be willing to help you
- Believe that God has a plan for your life.
- Share your faith with others that could use your help
More Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. ~ John Wooden
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Simple Tips On How To Improve Your Life!
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible believing church to grow in your faith
- Personal daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Utilizing a Christian counselor when needed
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and in life
- Forgive others and yourself
- I hope this website has been helpful to you, pay it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this site for future reference. I pray that some things from this site have been very helpful to you!
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement or if you need forgiveness or healing in some area of your life?