Need Some Encouragement?
Discover Over “600” Pages Of Encouragement, That Will Help Motivate You, And Encourage You!
If it were not for the trials in my life, I might never have understood the importance of having faith in Jesus Christ. I pray that you can find the valuable encouragement you need from our website ~ Bill Greguska.
John 3:16 For God so loved [INSERT YOUR NAME] that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Welcome To NeedEncouragement.com
NeedEnccouragement.com started because of an unfortunate situation that God used for His purpose to encourage others like you since 2007.
My name is Bill Greguska, founder of NeedEncouragement.com. Sue Sauer, counselor for Moody college students, and her husband, Pastor Ron Sauer, a professor of Greek from Moody Bible Institute and interim pastor, encouraged me to encourage others. That is how this website started. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4.
Free Christian Counseling for yourself or someone you know who is struggling and could use some encouragement. (please share our site with your friends and loved ones).
Four Questions An Videos To Encourage You!
- How Do You Know If God Loves You?
- Do You Truly Understand Your Faith?
- Does Suffering Disprove There Is A Good God?
- Can The Bible Be Trusted?
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Discover A Way To Live Your Life And Find Joy And Peace!
Billy Graham Can Help Point You To Find That Peace!
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
15 Simple Ways to Live A Better Life!
Do even some of them, and you will notice the difference:
- Don’t Over Schedule Yourself.
- Trust God Don’t Take Life So Seriously.
- Read Your Bible Daily. And Pray Each Day (Journaling Optional).
- Love God and Love Others.
- Spend Time With Friends and Family.
- Get Involved In Church and Bible Study
- Forgive Someone and Forgive Yourself.
- Care For Your Health, Get Enough Sleep and Rest.
- Eat Healthy and Drink Enough Water.
- Laugh Often.
- Know When To Say Yes, and No.
- Be Creative and Spontaneous, Enjoy Life.
- Exercise Regularly, Walking Counts.
- Give to others, Help Others.
- Discover More Ways To Find Encouragement.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Encouragement To Live Life To The Fullest!
Don’t Hesitate to Get in Touch With Us!
To Contact Us – Fill in This Form Below!
View Our Extremely Large List Of Encouragement Topics!
Get The Encouragement You Need From God’s Truth!