We All Need Encouragement!
Find Over 450 Pages of Encouragement to Motivate You, And Encourage You!
No Matter Where You Are With Your Personal Faith Or What Road You Are On?
You have probably tried almost everything to dig yourself out of the problems and stress you are experiencing, but you might not have realized that encouraging someone else can lift your spirits. Joy and happiness are like perfume. You cannot pour it on others without getting some on yourself.
One Time Free Christian Professional Counseling Available!
Find some additional encouragement from MilwaukeeChristianGifts.com. When you help support our ministry of encouragement, which allows others like yourself and friends and family to find hope and encouragement.
Encouragement from Billy Graham That Will Help You!
Find a better way to live your life to the fullest!
Genuine peace is possible. But it would help if you learned how you could find that peace.
Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
15 Simple Ways to Avoid Stress!
- Don’t Over Schedule Yourself.
- Trust God Don’t Take Life So Seriously.
- Read Your Bible Daily. And Pray Each Day (Journaling Optional).
- Love God and Love Others.
- Spend Time With Friends and Family.
- Get Involved In Church and Bible Study
- Forgive Someone and Forgive Yourself.
- Care For Your Health, Get Enough Sleep and Rest.
- Eat Healthy and Drink Enough Water.
- Laugh Often.
- Know When To Say Yes, and No.
- Be Creative and Spontaneous, Enjoy Life.
- Exercise Regularly, Walking Counts.
- Give to others, Help Others.
- Discover More Ways To Find Encouragement.
Are You Having A Bad Day?
God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will.
That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
To Visit More Pages of Encouragement, Click Here!
Prayer Video For All Circumstances!
What You May Be Going Through At This Time?
Perhaps a broken relationship, divorce, depression, or possibly anger, anxiety, addiction, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, also covid 19, plus emotional difficulties, spiritual concerns, mental health, physical pain, etc.
You need to try to get out of your problems by searching for solutions instead! Believe me when I say, “When you encourage others, you will be encouraged yourself.”
~ Bill Greguska – Search For Encouragement Ideas Here
Encouragement Podcast of Bill Greguska
To Contact Us – Fill in This Form Below!
What Do You Believe?
- Do you believe that we have all sinned and deserve God’s judgment?
- Do you believe that God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him?
- Do you believe that Jesus, the creator, and Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible?
- If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, “Jesus is Lord,” you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What Is Your Response?