What Kind Of Encouragement Do You Need Today?
We have a lot of resources for you to tap into. Because we know that when you receive encouragement it can actually change your day, week or even your life! Which can also trickle down to other people in your life. Encouragement is contagious, so take your time to see what we have to offer that can help you personally!
Trusting God and having a positive attitude is critical when you are feeling discouraged and need encouragement!
Think back to the last time you experienced some words of encouragement from a friend or someone who cared enough to reach out to you? Quite often it gave you the encouragement you needed to push through. Right?
Consider this… Your thoughts are like a train engine, and the caboose is like your feelings. The problem comes in when we allow our feelings to run the train rather than sound knowledge and wisdom. On this website, you will find on the 245 pages of encouragement to help give you some very valuable Christian insights. ~ Bill Greguska
Pro-Active Steps To Stay On Track… Or Get On Track!
- Pray to God about your life situation.
- Get right with God.
- Learn what God wants you to know.
- Search for Godly resources for more information.
- Chat with a Christian online for support.
- Call 1-800-633-3446 to get help from a Christian counselor.
- Go and contact your local Bible believing church and talk to their pastor.
- Talk to someone you know who is a Christian who could help you.
- Believe that God has a plan for your life.
- Share your faith with others that could use your help.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What Does Hope Have To Do With Encouragement?
You need to have hope that your situation will improve and have faith that God is the answer to all your difficulties, then you will be on the right track. It is not necessarily about finding happiness in your life, but rather about finding God
- When you are experiencing physical problems, God works through medical people to give you hope.
- When you are experiencing relationship problems, God works through pastors and counselors to give you hope.
- When you are experiencing any problems in your life, God works through people to help you find the hope that you need when you come to Him with all your difficulties and have faith that He is in control, not you!
I really like this quote by Alphonsus Liguori, “Just as a mother finds pleasure in taking her little child on her lap, there to feed and caress him, in like manner our loving God shows His fondness for His beloved souls who have given themselves entirely to Him and have placed all their hope in His goodness.”
Psalm 46:1 God Is Our Refuge And Strength,
I hope and pray that this website will be a tool to help give you or others you know, the encouragement that you are looking for! Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this site for future reference.
Thank you and may God bless you, as you allow Him to walk with you in each and every one of your circumstances that you are experiencing in your life.
Enjoy the rest of this website, and visit us again as we make updates regularly!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it”. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.