Pastor Mark Mallwitz Loves The Lord!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Jesus is Lord! ~Mark Mallwitz
Proverbs 12:16 Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz Shares From His Heart!
Pastor Mark Mallwitz!
Mark lives his life for Jesus and others! He’s been a good Christian brother and friend to me since about 1990 when we meet at a Bible study through Elmbrook Church. His love of God and others can be seen in the way Pastor Mark Mallwitz talks to and treats others. He has worked with the BASICS ministry for many years.
Mark Mallwitz mixes Biblical intelligence with a tremendous heart and drive that goes along with it. Mark became both a pastor and has been a big part of BASICS in Milwaukee.
A couple of things I admire about Mark is that he loves the Lord with his whole heart and loves others too!
Even with Mark’s position as president of BASICS or other accomplishments in his life, all of these things have never affected how humble and down to earth that Mark is.
I always learn something from Mark which has been very helpful to me over the many years, from the excellent example he has set for me, it is great to have a brother to go to for accountability and direction and to be able to dig into God’s word to figure out what God’s will is for us! ~ Bill Greguska
Our Wednesday Night Bible Study!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Pastor Mark Mallwitz
I have personally known Mark Mallwitz as a friend and a brother since we first attended a Bible study together in the early 1990s.
Mark has been a role model, encourager, spiritual mentor Luke 9:23-27, and a friend of mine for many years now. Mark was the President of B.A.S.I.C.S., which is a Milwaukee inner-city ministry that stands for Brothers And Sisters In Christ Serving.
Like all of us, Mark has had his challenges in life, such as battling cancer a few years ago, but God was faithful to his prayers and the prayer of all our friends, and he overcame his bout with cancer.
Mark loves God’s word, and he uses his knack for remembering Bible verses to help point people to Jesus Christ. He not only knows the Bible very well Deuteronomy 6:5-9, he also lives it out in his daily life.
He has a sincere love for the Lord that manifests in the way he lives his life. His faith in God is not just an individual compartment of his life; it is his whole life!
God has called Mark to be a Pastor and has led him to share the Gospel in Milwaukee in multiple ways, such as leading Bible study at the Repairs to the Breach, organizing the call to prayer at Miller Park, plus many other ways in his daily ministry and family life.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz and Lisa also open their home each week for Bible study. Their help comes from the Lord, and they share it with others each day!
Mark Mallwitz Shares Some Godly Insights!
Before you talk to anyone about your problems, first take it to the Lord! ~ Mark Mallwitz
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Mark’s Faith Has Enabled Him to Reach Out to Others!
Mark was in the business world until he got his calling on January 26, 1999, when he went into full-time ministry Acts 6:2-7. He has been both an excellent friend and brother to me throughout some difficult times in my personal life.
Over the twenty years that I have known Mark Mallwitz, I have become aware that he never takes the credit for all the good he does; instead, Mark gives it all to Jesus Christ, his Lord, and Savior!
Mark Mallwitz of B.A.S.I.C.S. (Brothers and Sisters in Christ Serving)
Call Mark at 414-372-7200
BASICS in Milwaukee, Inc.
2224 W. Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53233
Prayer Initiatives And Outreach
Mark Mallwitz Has Been Call To Share God’s Word!
Since April of 2002, Almighty God has blessed Mark Mallwitz in serving Him as a “Minister to Milwaukee” through BASICS.
The three primary areas of service that the Lord has allowed Mark to take part in are:
- To Love the Lord with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength.
- To Love my neighbor as yourself. Luke 10:27
- For God’s good, pleasing, and perfect will to be done in my life daily.
- For God’s love and protection over my family – Lisa, my wife, Alaina, my daughter, and myself.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz Shares God’s Word
I’m sure each one of us wants to do something to help in the city.
May these Scriptures help us before we do anything.
- Who should we focus on ultimately? – “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and perfecter of our faith…” Hebrews 12:2
- What should we do? – “Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3
- Where should we get our help from? – “I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2
- When should we get involved? – “I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2
- Why should we get involved? – “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:38
- How should we help? – “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
Mark Mallwitz Has A Definite Calling From God!
Mark Mallwitz has been working hard with help from many others in the inner city of Milwaukee.
He uses his God-given abilities and guidance from the Holy Spirit to deal with a spectrum of all types of problems and sins.
He is a peacemaker, and he hopes to pull the city together under the authority of Jesus Christ Mark makes disciples of those he comes in contact. His goal is for all of us to be all brothers and sisters in Christ. B.A.S.I.C.
Each One Of Us Can Pray:
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
Do you know how to share your faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat