Pastor Mark Mallwitz Loves The Lord!
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz and his wife, Lisa, love the Lord and point people to Jesus Christ. Mark has been gifted with a gift of prayer and can call to mind Bible verses to help others and himself understand God’s word and apply it rightly!
Mark has the ability to plan and organize things; he used to be president of the BASICS ministry for several years. Mark held bible studies in his home for about 30 years and was the men’s ministry leader for Elmbrook church. ~ Bill Greguska.
Proverbs 12:16 Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.
Pastor Billy Graham
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Pastor Mark Mallwitz Shares From His Heart!
Pastor Mark Mallwitz!
Mark lives his life for Jesus and others! He’s been a good Christian brother and friend to me since about 1990 when we met at a Bible study through Elmbrook Church. His love of God and others can be seen in how Pastor Mark Mallwitz talks to and treats others. He has worked with the BASICS ministry for many years. Mark Mallwitz mixes Biblical intelligence with a tremendous heart and drive that goes along with it. Mark became a pastor and has been a big part of BASICS in Milwaukee.
A couple of things I admire about Mark are that he loves the Lord with his whole heart and others too! Even with Mark’s position as president of BASICS or other accomplishments in his life, these things have never affected how humble and down-to-earth Mark is. I always learn something from Mark, which has been very helpful to me for many years. From the excellent example he has set for me, it is great to have a brother to go to for accountability and direction and to dig into God’s word to figure out what God’s will is for us! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I become more motivated for soul-winning?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- What does it mean that our lives should be a testimony for Jesus?
- What does it mean to wait on the Lord?
- How can I apply the Bible to my life more meaningfully?
Pastor Mark Mallwitz
I have known Mark Mallwitz as a friend and a brother since we first attended a Bible study in the early 1990s. Mark has been a role model, encourager, spiritual mentor Luke 9:23-27, and a friend of mine for many years now. Mark was the President of B.A.S.I.C.S., a Milwaukee inner-city ministry for Brothers And Sisters In Christ Serving. Like all of us, Mark has had his challenges in life, such as battling cancer a few years ago, but God was faithful to his prayers and the prayer of all our friends, and he overcame his bout with cancer. Mark loves God’s word and uses his knack for remembering Bible verses to help point people to Jesus Christ. He not only knows the Bible very well Deuteronomy 6:5-9, but he also lives it out daily.
His sincere love for the Lord manifests in how he lives his life. His faith in God is not just an individual compartment of his life; it is his whole life! God has called Mark to be a Pastor and has led him to share the Gospel in Milwaukee in multiple ways, such as leading Bible study at the Repairs to the Breach, organizing the call to prayer at Miller Park, and many other ways in his daily ministry and family life. Pastor Mark Mallwitz and Lisa also open their home weekly for Bible study. Their help comes from the Lord, and they share it with others each day!
Mark Mallwitz Shares Some Good Insights!
Mark’s Faith Has Enabled Him to Reach Out to Others!
Mark was in the business world until he got his calling on January 26, 1999, when he went into full-time ministry Acts 6:2-7. He has been an excellent friend and brother to me throughout some difficult times in my personal life. Over the twenty years I have known Mark Mallwitz, I have become aware that he never takes credit for all the good he does; instead, Mark gives it all to Jesus Christ, his Lord and Savior!
Mark Mallwitz of B.A.S.I.C.S. (Brothers and Sisters in Christ Serving)
BASICS in Milwaukee, Inc.
2224 W. Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53233
Prayer Initiatives And Outreach
Mark Mallwitz Has Been Called To Share God’s Word!
Since April 2002, Almighty God has blessed Mark Mallwitz in serving Him as a “Minister to Milwaukee” through BASICS.
The three primary areas of service that the Lord has allowed Mark to take part in are:
Mark Mallwitz’s Favorite Psalm 121
Mark Mallwitz Prayer Requests
- To Love the Lord with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength.
- To Love my neighbor as yourself. Luke 10:27
- For God’s good, pleasing, and perfect will to be done in my life daily.
- For God’s love and protection over my family – Lisa, my wife, Alaina, my daughter, and myself.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz Shares God’s Word
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ-
- Who should we focus on ultimately? – “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith…” Hebrews 12:2
- What should we do? – “Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3
- Where should we get our help from? – “I lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2
- When should we get involved? – “I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2
- Why should we get involved? – “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, ask the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:38
- How should we help? – “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
Mark Mallwitz Has A Definite Calling From God!
Mark Mallwitz has been working hard with help from many others in the inner city of Milwaukee. He uses his God-given abilities and guidance from the Holy Spirit to deal with a spectrum of all types of problems and sins. He hopes to pull the city together under the authority of Jesus Christ. Mark makes disciples of those he comes in contact with. His goal is for us to be all brothers and sisters in Christ. B.A.S.I.C.
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Before you talk to anyone about your problems, take it to the Lord! ~ Mark Mallwitz
Each One Of Us Can Pray:
For More Encouraging Testimonies
Pastor Billy Graham
Pastor Francis Chan
Pastor Jeff Schreve
Pastor Mark Mallwitz
Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
Pastor Ron West
Do You Know How To Share Your Faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Romans 8:26 ESV
Like wise, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Galatians 5:22-23 ESV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Acts 2:38 ESV
And Peter said to them, Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,
Isaiah 11:2 ESV
And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
Acts 1:8 ESV
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
John 14:15-17 ESV
If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
Luke 11:13 ESV
If then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat