This story you will not want to miss…
Click below to learn more about Nate and Adam and how wonderfully they both have been striving for many years despite having lifelong disabilities. Their setbacks never really prevented them from doing almost anything they wanted!
After reading about both of them, you will be proud of them and thankful to God, just as I am! Nate and Adam were friends in high school and later became roommates as adults. They are neighbors friends of mine, and I am thankful they have been a part of my life.
Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Also, please read about our mutual good friend Ben Hersh, who used to be a part of our game nights gatherings at my house. We had game nights for many years and always had a great time together playing board games, laughing, joking, eating, fellowshipping, praying, and simply enjoying one another! The regulars who attended game nights were Nate, Adam, Patrick, Peg, Pete, Joan, and Bill. But over the years we also had some special guests that were invited. ~ Bill Greguska
We Believe In Putting The Word GO in Front of The Word DISABLED = GOD-IS-ABLED.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat