What Is Your Game Plan?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“It’s always about focusing not on the mistakes but on the lessons learned from them.” ~ John Wooden
Work Your Game Plan One Step At A Time!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
What Is Your Game Plan?
No matter what kind of sports team you are on, you need to have a game plan to be successful. That same strategy applies to life too!
If you have a good game plan, you are on your way to living your life to the fullest.
On this page, you will find some practical ideas to follow, which all begin with pursuing a personal relationship with God and having God direct your steps in life.
If you do not have a personal game plan set up now, make it your goal to get one started.
Ask God to direct you in all areas of your life, then ask God to give you the strength to carry out those plans of his with you. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you have a plan for your salvation?
- How can I know what God’s plan is?
- How can I know God’s will for my life?
- What does the Bible say about setting goals?
- What is the plan of salvation?
Questions To Help Your Game Plan!
- Is it hard to live my life for God?
- Is there a big difference between wisdom and knowledge?
- Learn about counseling-related questions!
- Questions about relationships!
- Questions about life decisions!
- Some of my favorite encouraging Bible verses?
- The most important and essential questions in the Bible?
- The top 20 most frequently asked Bible questions.
- What does the Bible say about decision-making?
- What is the meaning of the Parable of the Good Samaritan?
- Who will go to heaven?
- Why is daily prayer important?
- Why is encouragement so important, according to the Bible?
Basketball Game Plan!
Game Plan To Find Happiness And Joy In Life!
- Try to Smile More ~ Smiling can make us feel better, but it’s more effective when we back it up with positive thoughts. A smile is also an excellent way to reduce some of the pain we feel in troubling circumstances.
- Exercise at least for 5- 10 Minutes Each Day (at least do some walking) ~ If you think that training is something you don’t have time for? Think again. Even 5-10 minutes of exercise has such a profound effect on our happiness and well-being that it is an effective strategy for life and overcoming depression.
- Get Enough Sleep and Rest ~ We know that sleep helps our bodies recover from the day and repair itself and that it helps us focus and be more productive. It turns out sleep is also essential for happiness.
- Spend More Time With Friends and Family ~ “We are happy when we have family and or friends in your life; knowing that someone cares about you and that you can also care about them too is priceless.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Additional Ideas For Developing A Good Game Plan!
- Be Proactive ~ Being pro-active is good news for those of us who worry about fitting new habits into already busy schedules. Make plans for your life, and try to do your best to stick to them. If you fall short, try, and try again.
- Help Other People ~ One of the most exciting pieces of advice I found is to make yourself feel happier, and you should help others. One hundred hours per year (or two hours per week) is the enormous amount of time we should dedicate to helping others enrich both their lives and your life.
- Pray and Meditate ~ Meditating on God’s word is like eating food; you first put the food in your mouth, chew it a little while, and then take it in. In the same way, reading the Bible works in a very similar way. Prayer is also a crucial habit for improving your focus in life and helping to keep you calm. It turns out it’s also obviously useful for developing peace of mind and a closer relationship with God we desire.
- Practice Gratitude ~Practicing gratitude is a seemingly simple strategy, but one I’ve found to make a massive difference to my outlook on life. There are many ways to practice gratitude, from keeping a journal of things you’re grateful for, sharing three good things that happen each day with a friend or your partner, and going out of your way to show gratitude when others help you.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat