Sin Temptation Affects Everyone!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement.
There are many types of sinful temptations in our society. A major one is that of sexual sin which is found everywhere, from TV to movies, to the internet, and all types of media. Satan has used what God created for good (sex in the proper context of marriage) and has perverted it to tempt us away from God’s original plan concerning sex. Think for a moment of all the things you are bombarded with in the different forms of media we have. What are you doing with those types of temptations? Are you resisting them? Are you flirting with them? or are you falling in sin with them? There is a way out, and His name is Jesus Christ. You may not understand right now, but if you are interested, the Holy Spirit can come into you and redirect your life so that you will no longer need to fall victim time after time. ~ Bill Greguska
1 John 1:8-9 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Encouragement For Times When Tempted!
Sin Temptation Does Not Have To Win!
“The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible.”
Are You Sinner Or Are You A Saint?
Watch Out For Sin Temptation!
Christian or non-Christian, we all have sin temptation through our thoughts, words, and deeds. Are you bothered with sin temptation in your life?
Invite God to help you with the specific sin temptation in your personal life today!
God knows we are sinners, but He loved us so much that He gave his son as a ransom for the ugliness of our sins. You need not be trapped in sin temptation any longer!
When I sin, I need to confess my sin and turn away from it as a Christian. 1 John 1:9 Have you accepted Jesus into your life?
Sin Temptation Is Stronger Than You Realize!
Be Aware That Sin Temptation Comes Without Notice!
A “little” sin, such as telling a little lie, or “big” sin, such as murder or adultery. In the eyes of God, sin is sin no matter what sin it is!
All sin is falling short of God’s will. Our only hope is for Jesus Christ to take our sin upon himself.
Our only genuine concern is for you to accept that gift of salvation that Jesus made for us on the cross!
Jesus died to pay for our sins.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome temptation?
- Is it ever not a sin to masturbate?
- Is temptation considered a sin?
- What are the keys to resisting temptation?
- Why is sexual temptation a more significant problem for men?
What Does The Bible Say About Sin Temptation?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat