Sin Temptation Affects Everyone!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They’ll stay faithful as long as it’s safe and doesn’t involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going. ~ Charles Stanley
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome temptation?
- Is it ever not a sin to masturbate?
- Is temptation considered a sin?
- What are the keys to resisting temptation?
- Why is sexual temptation a more significant problem for men?
The power that sin temptation has is limited because of Christ death on the cross. Here are some encouraging scriptures about sin temptation.
1 John 1:8-9 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Encouragement For Times When Tempted!
Sin Temptation Does Not Have To Win!
“The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible.”
Are You Sinner Or Are You A Saint?
Watch Out For Sin Temptation!
Christian or non-Christian, we all have sin temptation through our thoughts, words, and deeds. Are you bothered with sin temptation in your life?
Invite God to help you with the specific sin temptation in your personal life today!
God knows we are sinners, but He loved us so much that He gave his son as a ransom for the ugliness of our sins. You need not be trapped in sin temptation any longer!
When I sin, I need to confess my sin and turn away from it as a Christian. 1 John 1:9 Have you accepted Jesus into your life?
Sin Temptation Is Stronger Than You Realize!
Be Aware That Sin Temptation Comes Without Notice!
A “little” sin, such as telling a little lie, or “big” sin, such as murder or adultery. In the eyes of God, sin is sin no matter what sin it is!
All sin is falling short of God’s will. Our only hope is for Jesus Christ to take our sin upon himself.
Our only genuine concern is for you to accept that gift of salvation that Jesus made for us on the cross!
Jesus died to pay for our sins.
What Does The Bible Say About Sin Temptation?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat