Mom’s Healthy Food And Recipes!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Eating healthy food needs to become a habit, just like when eating unhealthy food became a habit in the past. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
How To Develop Healthy Food Eating Habits?
Enjoy Healthy Food!
Healthy food can help you achieve a better quality of life. Eating healthy food is critical to good health. My mom was the most excellent cook and baker! Learn the benefits of eating healthy food.
Most of us are acutely aware that in our society that there are many dangerous health problems due to the fact we are not generally eating healthy foods and are not getting enough exercise that we need for our bodies.
Are you eating healthy food? Are you overeating healthy food? Whatever your situation may be, there is a way to get on track.
Have you sought God’s help in this situation through fasting and praying? That is where to start if you want to eat healthy food and not let food control you.
On this page, you will find 81 recipes that my mother and I typed out because I could not read her writing. She was a fantastic cook as well as a baker. You will understand what I mean when you look at her best recipes posted below. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are there different types of fasting?
- Does the Bible say anything about nutrition?
- How to fast—what does the Bible say?
- Is eating genetically modified food good? (GMO)?
- What does the Bible say about health?
Some Healthy Food To Add To Your Daily Diet:
- Olive oil
- Sweet potatoes
- Mixed nuts
Why Should I Eat Healthy Food?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat