How To Pray In A Way That Honors God!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don’t talk about it or brag about it because that’s between God and me, and I’m no better than anybody else in God’s sight. ~ Peyton Manning
Matthew 6:9-13 “This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’
Want To Know How To Pray To God?
Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
Learn How To Pray!
There is no one right way to pray, because when you pray, what you are doing is communicating with God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.
When you talk, talk as though you are talking to a friend sitting right next to you. Because in all reality, God is your friend and loves you more than any friend you have ever known.
Some people like myself, prefer to pray quietly by myself in the morning, or with others in a group setting.
Your prayers do not have to be polished or eloquent to have God hear them. Some people lift their hands, others fold them, but what is most important is the position of your heart being sincere with God.
Make sure you stop to listen to God to hear if He has an answer right away or if you need to wait on the Lord?
How To Pray To God?
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. ~ John Wooden
Mark 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
Learn How To Pray More Effectively
Prayer = Conversation Between You And God!
Learn how to pray more efficiently and powerfully? Have you ever wondered what the best way how to pray? I found that the best way how to pray is to share with God something I am thankful. Then confess a sin or sins that I committed. Then ask God to forgive me for my sin or sins.
How to pray? The best way to pray is to intimately confess any sin, ask for forgiveness, thank God for blessings, pray for other’s needs, and pray for yourself. When we meditate, we are intimately listening to God and trying to understand God’s will in our life. Prayer is our connection with God, learn how to pray here.
I also pray for all the victims that I hear about on the news, and even for others in my personal life who are struggling with health issues, relationship issues, stress, depression, etc. When I do this right, I pray for things for myself at the end. ~ Bill Greguska
Learn How Pray The Way The Lord Taught Us!
Is Your Prayer Life Is Non-Existant?
How To Pray? Ask God For What His Will Is For You!
Think About Getting On Your Knees!
- Do you feel unworthy to pray because of some sin in your life?
- Do you question your faith?
- Do you remember committing your life to God in the first place?
- Do you find yourself too busy to pray?
God’s Word Of Encouragement:
- James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
A Quote About Prayer:
- Seven days without prayer makes one weak. ~ Author Unknown
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat