How To Pray In A Way That Is Biblical!
How To Pray? Ask God For What His Will Is For You!
Learn How Pray The Way The Lord Taught Us!
Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself
Learn How To Pray!
There is no one right way to pray, because when you pray, what you are doing is communicating with God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.
When you talk, talk as though you are talking to a friend sitting right next to you. Because in all reality, God is your friend and loves you more than any friend you have ever known.
Some people like myself, prefer to pray quietly by myself in the morning, or with others in a group setting.
Your prayers do not have to be polished or eloquent to have God hear them. Some people lift their hands, others fold them, but what is most important is the position of your heart being sincere with God.
Make sure you stop to listen to God to hear if He has an answer right away or if you need to wait on the Lord?
How To Pray To God?
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. ~ John Wooden
Mark 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
Learn How To Pray More Effectively
Learn how to pray more efficiently and powerfully? Have you ever wondered what the best way how to pray? I found that the best way how to pray is to share with God something I am thankful. Then confess a sin or sins that I committed. Then ask God to forgive me for my sin or sins.
How to pray? The best way to pray is to intimately confess any sin, ask for forgiveness, thank God for blessings, pray for other’s needs, and pray for yourself. When we meditate, we are intimately listening to God and trying to understand God’s will in our life. Prayer is our connection with God, learn how to pray here.
I also pray for all the victims that I hear about on the news, and even for others in my personal life who are struggling with health issues, relationship issues, stress, depression, etc. When I do this right, I pray for things for myself at the end. ~ Bill Greguska
Prayer = Conversation Between You And God!
Is Your Prayer Life Is Non-Existant?
Think About Getting On Your Knees!
- Do you feel unworthy to pray because of some sin in your life?
- Do you question your faith?
- Do you remember committing your life to God in the first place?
- Do you find yourself too busy to pray?
God’s Word Of Encouragement:
- James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
A Quote About Prayer:
- Seven days without prayer makes one weak. ~ Author Unknown
Praying The Scriptures In Victory Prayers
The online version of the Praying in Victory booklet. From this page, you can read, pray or study the scriptures
Praying In Victory
- Prayer Promises – These are Scriptures that promise you that He will hear your prayers and answer them. Reading these builds your confidence and your faith to believe.
- Praying for The Government – Please pray for your government.
- Praying for The Nations – All nations around the world who are included in this prayer.
- Praying for Jerusalem – A request from the Father Himself, He said, Pray for Jerusalem
- Praying for Missionaries – All missionaries are included, but if you know specifically a missionary’s name you can say their name instead of missionaries.
- Praying for Pastors – Personalize the prayer by saying his name instead of the word pastor. If you have a reverend or father as they do in the Catholic church, then you can use those words instead of the pastor
- Praying for Pastor’s Family – It’s important to pray for their family as well as the pastor because if the enemy can’t get to the pastor, he’ll focus on his family.
- Praying for The Church – Many problems relating to the churches and instances of strife and gossiping can be altered if you will pray for your church.
- Praying for Relationships – When you pray this prayer, you may see a gradual change in your partner, but the main difference is what you see happening to yourself.
- Praying for The Children – All children are included in the prayer. If you would like to pray for a specific child, just replacing the word children will personalize it.
- Scriptures for Needs – Pray them every day to remind yourself that God will supply your needs, and will make a way where there looks like there is no way. These scriptures can build your faith to believe for all that God has for you
- Scriptures for Healing – Read them every day, morning noon and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
- Scriptures for Encouragement – These Scriptures will encourage you and build you up in your faith.
- Prayer Of Salvation – Pray the prayer of salvation.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I be sure I am praying according to the will of God?
- Many great questions about Prayer!
- What is the Lord’s Prayer and should we pray for it in our lives?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why even pray in the first place?
When And How Can You Talk With God?
It Is So Important To Know How To Pray!
How To Pray? What Does Prayer Mean In Your Life?
Prayer is just a two-way conversation with God, although Christians do pray for one another in group settings.
It is the most intimate relationship with the Creator of the world that you can have.
In prayer, your spirit and the Spirit of God are in connection with one another.
Out of this can come instruction, guidance, and suggestions for new areas to focus on in your prayers.
How To Pray… 4 Weeks + 4 Minutes = 4 Ever Change
Is There A Set Formula About How To Pray?
God wants us to share our concerns, fears, and the desires of our heart. We need to talk to God as though you would speak with a very close friend because that is what He wants to be to you and me.
The Bible mentions a lot about prayer, including Jesus’ words on how to pray which we refer to as “The Lord’s Prayer” from Matthew 6:9-13. There is a parable that Jesus shared with his disciples, speaks directly to this topic of prayer.
What Is Prayer? How To Pray Effectively?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Organize Your Prayer Time
- The first part should be praise for our Heavenly Father.
- Followed by intercession for the needs of others.
- Then, in prayers of petition, ask for your needs.
- All prayer should close with praise and thanksgiving to our Father, who out of His love for us provides answers to our prayers. Conclude prayer with some praise, like Jesus, ended The Lord’s Prayer, saying, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen” Matthew 6:9-13
Learn How To Pray By Using the Letters P–R–A–Y=
- Praise God for His blessings.
- Repent of any sin in your life.
- Ask God to help others in need.
- Yourself and your needs.
Withdraw And Learn How To Pray To God?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don’t talk about it or brag about it because that’s between God and me, and I’m no better than anybody else in God’s sight. ~ Peyton Manning
Matthew 6:9-13 “This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’