Learn How To Pray In A Little Better Way!
How To Pray To The Lord!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don’t talk about it or brag about it because that’s between God and me, and I’m no better than anybody else in God’s sight. ~ Peyton Manning
Matthew 6:9-13 “This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’
Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
We are here to talk, pray, or listen.
What Is The Strategy On How To Pray To God?
Charles Stanley talks about how to fight your battles on your knees!
Learn That There Are Different Ways To Pray!
When you talk, talk as though you are talking to a friend sitting right next to you. Because in all reality, God is your friend and loves you more than any friend you have ever known.
Some people like myself, prefer to pray quietly by myself in the morning, or with others in a group setting.
Your prayers do not have to be polished or eloquent to have God hear them. Some people lift their hands, others fold them, but what is most important is the position of your heart being sincere with God.
Make sure you stop to listen to God to hear if He has an answer right away or if you need to wait on the Lord?
Praying to God!
Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. ~ John Wooden
Mark 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
Learn How To Pray More Effectively
Prayer = Conversation Between You And God!
Learn how to pray more efficiently and powerfully? Have you ever wondered what the best way how to pray? I found that the best way to is to share with God something I am thankful for. Then confess a sin or sins that I committed. Then ask God to forgive me for my sin or sins.
The best way to pray is to intimately confess any sin, ask for forgiveness, thank God for blessings, for other’s needs, and yourself. When we meditate, we are personally listening to God and trying to understand God’s will in our life. Prayer is our connection with God.
I also pray for all the victims that I hear about on the news, and even for others in my personal life who are struggling with health issues, relationship issues, stress, depression, etc. When I do this right, I pray for things for myself at the end. ~ Bill Greguska
How To Pray And Have A Battle Plan!
Learn How To Turn Almost Any Scriptures Into A Prayer!
There are many commands God gives us in His Word. If God wants us to do these things, then I think it would make sense for us to pray for God to make these things real in our life. We need to start using the scriptures when praying more like this:
- Lord, you have commanded me to be strong and courageous, you are my shield of protection, and you have promised me that you will be with me where ever I go to help me fight my battles. I need not be afraid. (Similar to Joshua 1:9)
- Lord, I trust you and believe that you when you tell me to cast my worries and fears on to you. I know you will hear my prayers when I cry out to you because you care for me. (Similar to 1 Peter 5:7)
- Lord, sometimes there are others who I have problems getting along with, open my eyes to let me see if the problem lies within me, otherwise, please bless ______ (the other person) and help me live at peace with everyone if it is possible as far as it depends on me. (Similar to Romans 12:18)
- Lord, I have been battling inside my mind like a pitbull, please help me to submit all my ways to you, and please keep the devil far away from me. I know you can do this, so I thank you ahead of time for answering my prayer. (Similar to James 4:7)
- Lord, I thank you for being here for me whenever I have a need or problem. When I need wisdom, you are always a prayer away, and you always answer my cries for help. You tell us if we lack understanding, we ought to come to you, and you will give us what we need without any shame. Thank you so much. (Similar to James 1:5)
- Lord, some times women do not dress appropriately, please help convict their hearts, and in the meantime guard our heart, so that us men do not lust after their beauty or become captivated by their eyes. (Similar to Proverbs 6:25)
- Lord, help us trust in you even though ________ (is happening) give us the confidence to know that you always meet our needs somehow or another, help us not to trust our own judgment until after we pray about it to you and you give us the green light. Help us to always go to you for our directions in life, and we thank you for your faithfulness. (Similar to Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Lord, I pray for ________. Please rescue him/her from the things that hinder him/her, be it a false religious system, poor relationships, or a troubled past. Open his/her eyes and turn him/her from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that he/she may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith. (Similar to Acts 26:17-18)
Pray The Way The Lord Taught Us!
Is Your Prayer Life Is Non-Existant?
Ask God For What His Will Is For You!
Think About Getting On Your Knees!
- Do you feel unworthy to pray because of some sin in your life?
- Do you question your faith?
- Do you remember committing your life to God in the first place?
- Do you find yourself too busy to pray?
God’s Word Of Encouragement:
- James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
A Quote About Prayer:
- Seven days without prayer makes one weak. ~ Author Unknown
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat