How Can I Be Sure I’m Going To Heaven?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
True prayer is neither a mere mental exercise nor a vocal performance. It is far deeper than that – it is a spiritual transaction with the Creator of Heaven and Earth. ~ Charles Spurgeon
Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works so that no one can boast.
Romans 10:9-13 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Going To Heaven Or Hell? It Is Up To You!
The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven; you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven. ~ Rick Warren
Matthew 6:19-20 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Do You Know You Can Be In Heaven?
You’ll need to understand what Jesus did to assure you of your salvation!
What is your decision going to be?
- It has been made aware to us by God’s Word, that we all have sinned and deserve God’s judgment.
- God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him.
- Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins.
- He took the punishment that we deserve. He was buried and rose from the dead, according to the Bible.
- If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, “Jesus is Lord,” you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
- Yes, I want to follow Jesus!
- I am a follower of Jesus already!
- I still have more questions about Jesus!
The recognition of sin is the beginning of salvation ~ Martin Luther
Matthew 3:1-2 In those days, John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”
- I have just put my faith in Jesus. Now what?
- What do I need to do to hear, “Well done, good and faithful servant” when I arrive in heaven?
- Who will go to heaven?
Funeral Of Diana Rose Rathmann ~
By Pastor Doug Schoen January 18, 2020
I knew Diane from Elmbrook church and also volunteering at a resale store called “Almost Anything.” Diana had stage 4 cancer for 4 years and she had amazing strength and confidence in the Lord. She always was cheerful and nice to everyone. She was very friendly, smart, strong, and a natural leader. These positive character she had were wonderful, yet what really made Diana tick was her love and faith for her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Nice things are nice, but they did not get Diana into heaven, it was her faith in Jesus Christ and what He did on the cross, not anything Diana did herself!
What is heaven? Psalm 23:6 John 14:2 Matthew 6:9-10
Am I qualified for heaven? Romans 6:23
What must I do? 1 John 1:9 John 5:24
How do I transition? Psalm 23:4 2 Corinthians 5:8 Ecclesiastes 12:7
What will I look like? Philippians 3:20-21 1 Corinthians 15:42-44
Will I become an angel? Luke 20:36
Who else will be in heaven? Revelation 7:9
2 Timothy 4:7-8 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
Religion is trusting in what I have done.
Christianity is trusting in what Jesus has done.
There is a big difference!
How Can I Know What My Eternity Will Be?
How Can I Know For Sure That I Will Be Going To Heaven?
The quick answer to this question is in Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Click on this link to watch a short video to explain how you can know for sure that you will be in heaven when you die someday? For more information, read more.
The Bible teaches us a great deal about heaven. I did some research on Biblegateway.com and found 622 Bible results for “heaven.” Heaven is very real, and so is hell. We are all going to die one day, learn the truth about eternity!
Faith In God?
If you put your faith in God and confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that He is your Lord and Savior, there is going to be a wonderful celebration for you one day, and you will be in heaven with Him for eternity.
It is comforting to think about heaven sometimes when things here on earth become so complicated, it is so good to know that life here on earth is only but a brief time, and eternity is forever in the presence of God.
There will be no more pain, sorrow, sickness, tears. Are you confident that you are destined for heaven? Make sure you find your peace with God while there is still time to do so. To find out how to make sure, figure out what is the reason you believe you are going to heaven? Then see if it matches up with the Bible? ~ Bill Greguska
We All Will Die One Day, But Will Heaven Be Your Destiny?
Do You Know The Truth About Heaven?
Most Protestants believe that the details of the afterlife throughout the Bible are consistent. That every person has eternal life and that God has created two places Heaven and Hell, where people will spend eternity after death and judgment.
According to Christians Hell, it is a place where people will be intensely tortured without any hope of relief for eternity because they reject Jesus Christ’s teaching.
God will not allow sin anywhere near Him in Heaven. Jesus provided a way to deal with the example and teaching of his life and by his death on the cross as a ransom for our sin; this is why it is so important to know that you are saved or not.
Heaven is where I am going to be someday because I believed in my heart and confessed with my mouth that Jesus is Lord! If you are not sure if you are going to heaven, don’t put it off any longer, find out today!
Jesus Revealed That Heaven Is A Real Place And That It Is The Dwelling Place Of God (His Father’s house).
- John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- John 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Nineteen Times Jesus Made Reference To God The Father Dwelling In Heaven:
- Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Matthew 5:45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
- Matthew 5:48 Therefore, you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
- Matthew 6:1 Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise, you have no reward from your Father in heaven.
- Matthew 6:9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
- Matthew 7:11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
- Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
- Matthew 10:32 Therefore, whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father, who is in heaven.
- Matthew 10:33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
- Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.
Matthew 16:17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father, who is in heaven.
- Matthew 18:10 Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven, their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
- Matthew 18:14 Even so, it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
- Matthew 18:19 Again, I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
- Matthew 23:9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
- Mark 11:25 And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
- Mark 11:26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.
- Mark 13:32 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
- Luke 11:2 So He said to them, When you pray, say: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
- I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth. (Matthew 11:25).
- I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth. (Luke 10:21)
Heaven is a place of joy, rewards, and treasures:
- Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven.
- Matthew 6:19 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal
- Matthew 6:20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
- Luke 6:23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed, your reward is great in heaven.
- Luke 15:7 I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.
I Can Only Imagine What It Is Like Going To Heaven!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- What is heaven like?
- Who will go to heaven?
- Do dogs go to heaven?
- Questions about eternity!
- Will we be able to see and know our friends and family members in heaven?
An Insightful Explanation of Heaven And Earth!
Are You Going To Heaven?
Take the quiz: Choose from below what you think is required to get into heaven.
- Obey God’s laws and commandments.
- Be truly sorry for your sins, and confess your sins.
- Live a good life, and stop sinning.
- Give money to church or charity.
- Water baptism or Holy Communion
- Trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and also serve Him.
The answers below might or might not surprise you:
ANSWERS: (Taken from the Bible)
Why Does It Seem Like There Are So Many Rules Eternal Salvation?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat