Phone Helplines To Encourage You!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Phone helplines are a powerful tool that can help you navigate life’s challenges. As my mother always told me, if you don’t ask questions, you’ll remain stuck where you are. It takes courage to reach out for help, but it’s worth it. If you’re struggling with alcohol or drug addiction like I was in my twenties, there are phone lines available which could offer support and guidance. But before making any calls, take a moment to pray and seek direction from God who loves us unconditionally.
Dale Radke’s voice on his God-Love phone helpline gave me comfort during dark times because he made me feel heard and understood without judgment or shame. Remember that asking for help is not an embarrassment; rather it shows strength as we acknowledge our limitations and need of assistance from others. So go ahead pick up the phone when feeling lost or stuck – after all Phone Helplines are there to assist! ~ Bill Greguska.
Psalm 30:2 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
Talk With Someone
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Encouraging Phone Numbers For You To Call:
Prayer & Phone Helplines 1-800-633-3446
- Alcohol/Drug Help Line (800) 621-1646
- AIDS/HIV Information (800) 448-0440
- Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics (888) 425-2666
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse & Mental Health Hotline (800) 729-6686
- Christian Counseling (800) 633-3446
- Domestic Violence Hotline (800) 799-7233
- Eating Disorders Prevention (800) 931-2237
- Psychiatric or substance abuse admission (800) 331-2900
- Runaway Switchboard (800) 786-2929
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (212) 714-1184
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (303) 839-1852
- Need Him (Spiritual Help) (800) 633-3446
- Hope for the Heart – Care line (866) 570-4673
- Shoplifter Anonymous (800) 848-9595
Or If You Rather Text JESUS (53787) To Talk To A Christian Who Cares!
1 Peter 5:7 Cast All Your Anxiety On Him Because He Cares For You.
Thank You Pastor Dale Radke For Your Faithful Service For 40 Years With God-Love Phone Ministry!
Facing Challenges In Your Life!
When it comes to facing challenges in life, it’s easy to feel alone and overwhelmed. That’s why Phone Helplines are such a valuable resource for anyone who needs support, guidance or just someone to talk to. But my mother always reminded me that there is one person we can turn to who will never let us down – God! He loves each and every one of us and wants nothing more than for us to reach out and ask for His help.
If you do decide to call a helpline like I did when I was struggling with addiction, remember that asking for help is a wonderful sign of self-care. The voice on the other end of the line may be unfamiliar at first, but they’re there because they care about your well-being just as much as God does. So don’t hesitate to reach out – whether it’s through a phone helpline or prayer – because sometimes all it takes is one small step towards getting unstuck from where we are in life!
More Phone Helplines That May Help You:
Phone Helplines for Christian Counseling Services- General
New Life Clinics 1-800-NEW-LIFE (1-800-639-5433)
National Prayer Line 1-800-4-PRAYER (1-800-477-2937)
Bethany Lifeline Pregnancy Hotline 1-800-BETHANY (1-800-238-4269)
The 700 Club Hotline 1-800-759-0700
Want to know Jesus? 1-800-NEED-HIM (1-800-633-3446)
My cell phone is my best friend. It’s my lifeline to the outside world. ~ Carrie Underwood
Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’
Phone Helplines for Abortion Prevention
- Post Abortion Project Rachel 1-800-5WE-CARE
- National Abortion Federation Hotline 1-800-772-9100
Phone Helplines for Abuse
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)
- Stop it Now! 1-888-PREVENT (1-888-773-8368)
- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Children Help Center 1-800-872-5437
Phone Helplines for Addiction Help
- Marijuana Anonymous 1-800-766-6779
- Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline (24 hours) 1-800-252-6465
- Families Anonymous 1-800-736-9805
- Drug Abuse National Helpline 1-800-662-4357
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics 1-888-554-2627
Phone Helplines for Cancer Support
- American Cancer Society 1-800-227-2345
- National Cancer Institute 1-800-422-6237
Phone Helplines for Caregivers
- Elder Care Locator 1-800-677-1116
- Well Spouse Foundation 1-800-838-0879
Phone Helplines for Crisis Numbers for Teens (Under 18)
- Girls and Boys Town 1-800-448-3000
- Teen Hope Line 1-800-394-HOPE (1-800-394-4673)
Phone Helplines for Crisis Numbers for Help (Any Age)
- United Way Crisis Helpline 1-800-233-HELP (1-800-233-4357)
- Social Security Administration 1-800-772-1213
Phone Helplines for Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
- Battered Women and their Children 1-800=603-HELP
- RAINN 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)
Phone Helplines for Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention 1-800-931-2237
- Overcomers Outreach, Inc. 1-800-310-3001
Phone Helplines for Homeless/Shelters
- American Family Housing 1-888-600-4357
Phone Helplines for Poison information
- Poison Control 1-800-942-5969
Phone Helplines for Runaways information
- National Runaway Switchboard 1-800-621-4000
Phone Helplines for Salvation information
- Want to know Jesus? 1-888-NEED-HIM (1-800-633-3446)
Phone Helplines for Sexual Addiction
- Focus on the Family 1-800-A-FAMILY (1-800-232-6459)
Phone Helplines for Suicide
- Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Deaf Hotline 1-800-799-4TTY (1-800-799-4889)
- Holy Spirit Teen-line 1-800-722-5385
- Crisis Intervention 1-800-673-2496
Milwaukee Area Emergency Phone Helplines
- Community info lines 211 or 866-211-3380
- CDC Health info line 800-232-4636
- Domestic violence hotline 414-933-2722
- Mental health crisis 414-257-7222
- Mental health crisis 18 years old and under 414-257-7621
- Women and parent helpline 414-671-0566
- Runaway Shelter 414-647-8200
Milwaukee Emergency Shelters
- Guest House 1216 North 13th 414-345-3240
- Hope House (family) 414-645-2122
- Joy House 414-344-3774
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission 1820 West Wells 414-935-0200
- Repair of the Breach 1335 West Vliet 414-934-9305
- 211 Help Center 414-773-0211
- Sojourner Truth House (battered women) 414-933-2722
- UMCS Transitional Living 414-344-1818
- Vets Place Central (homeless vets) 3330 West Wells (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 7:00 am-10:00 am) 414-342-5000
Milwaukee Meal Program
- SOUTH MEAL PROGRAM SITE (Cross Roads Kitchen)Open To-go meals 5 pm-6:15 pm, Sunday-Friday931 W. Madison St. firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORTH MEAL PROGRAM SITE (Harambee Kitchen)Open To-go meals 5:00-6:15 pm, Monday-Friday2600 N. 2 St. Milwaukee, WI 53212 email@example.com
- The Gathering 833 W. Wisconsin 414-272-4122
- Gesu Parish 1210 West Michigan 414-288-7101
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission (Adult men only) Breakfast 6:00 am Lunch 11:00 am Supper 4:00 pm 1820 West Wells 414-935-0200
- Central City Churches 3022 West Wisconsin (lunch 11:30) 414-342-1522
- St. John the Evangelist 812 North Jackson Street (11:15 am -1:00 pm) 414-276-9814
- St. Ben’s 924 West Wells 414-271-0135
Milwaukee Area Food Pantries
- All Saints 4015 North 25th (53206) (9:30-noon Tuesday and Friday) 414-444-5610
- Central City Churches 3022 West Wisconsin 414-342-1522
- House of Peace 1702 West Walnut (53205) 414-933-1300
- UMCS 3910 West Lisbon 414-344-1818
- Redeemer Church 7735 W Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53220, 414-541-5580
Milwaukee Health Care (Homeless Adults)
- 211 Impact 414-773-0211
- City on a Hill 2224 West Kilbourn 414-931-6670
- Healing Center 611 West National 414-671-4325
- Marquette Women & Children Clinic 414-755-6970
- Recovery Health Services 210 W. Capital 414-727-6320
- Repair of the Breach Clinic 1335 West Vliet 414- 934-9035
- St. Ben’s Clinic 1027 North 9th 414- 765-0606
Milwaukee Basic Needs
- St. Vincent De Paul (Calls only) 414-462-7837
Milwaukee Clothing Banks Milwaukee County Only.
- Casa Maria 1131 North 21st 414-344-5745
- House of Peace 1702 West Walnut 414-933-1300
- St. James Red Door 833 West Wisconsin 414-271-1340 Ext 104
- UMCS 3910 West Lisbon 414-344-1818
Milwaukee Employment Opportunities Phone Helplines
- Milwaukee Careers Co-op 3503 West Wisconsin 414-937-8260
- Vets place Central 3330 West Wells 414-342-5000
- Centro Legal family law low-income 611 West National Suite 103 414-384-7900
- Community Advocate 728 North Lovell (Best to call first) 414-449-4777
- Legal Action 230 West Wells #800 414-278-7722
- Legal Aid 521 North 8th 414-727-5300
Marquette Legal Clinics (Below)
No criminal cases. Bring documents. Walk-in-only.
- House of Peace 1702 West Walnut 414-933-1302
- Immigration consult available at 414-384-3700
- Milwaukee Justice Center 901 North 9th 414-278-2910
Milwaukee Elderly 60 Years and Over
- Connection Senior Center 631 North 19th 414-933-7004
- Indian Council of Elderly 3126 W Kilbourn Ave 414-933-1401
- Interfaith for Older Adults 4420 West Vliet 414-342-6664
- Milwaukee County Mental Health Crisis Line 414-257-7222 (24/7)
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Specific things people think are in the Bible that is not actually in the Bible?
- God helps those who help themselves – is it in the Bible?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why can’t I stop sinning? Please help!
Phone Helplines! Someone Would Love To Help You!
Phone helplines are available on both national and local numbers. I’ve included a list of phone helplines to call for help with your problems and concerns, including local and national numbers. Call our 24-hour phone helplines. Being able to utilize phone helplines is terrific. But the best thing to do is pray to God about any situation you may be going through.
The second best way to get problems resolved is to talk them out with someone who cares and knows some information on the topic of what you need. The person to go to could be a best friend, parent, pastor, someone from church, or a Christian counselor. If none of these seem to be working out as well as you hoped, try one or more of the phone helplines below if you need help in any of these areas.
Phone helplines are very helpful; you are just one phone call away from someone who can help you! 1-800-633-3446 ~ Bill Greguska
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Jeremiah 33:3 ESV
Call to me, and I will answer you and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Acts 22:16 ESV
And now, why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.’
Romans 8:28 ESV
And we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Acts 2:21 ESV
And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’
Ephesians 4:4 ESV
There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call—
James 1:17 ESV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
2 Timothy 1:9 ESV
Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,
Philippians 3:14 ESV
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat