Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
My mother always told me that if you don’t reach out and ask a question, you will be stuck right where you are! Phone helplines are an excellent resource to utilize. But the best place to go to is to God in prayer, who loves you! Before you make any phone calls, I advise you to take a moment or two to pray and seek direction from God! ~ Bill Greguska.
Psalm 30:2 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
Encouraging Phone Numbers For You To Call:
Prayer & Phone Helplines 1-800-633-3446
- Alcohol/Drug Help Line (800) 621-1646
- AIDS/HIV Information (800) 448-0440
- Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics (888) 425-2666
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse & Mental Health Hotline (800) 729-6686
- Christian Counseling (800) 633-3446
- Domestic Violence Hotline (800) 799-7233
- Eating Disorders Prevention (800) 931-2237
- Psychiatric or substance abuse admission (800) 331-2900
- Runaway Switchboard (800) 786-2929
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (212) 714-1184
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (303) 839-1852
- Need Him (Spiritual Help) (800) 633-3446
- Hope for the Heart – Care line (866) 570-4673
- Shoplifter Anonymous (800) 848-9595
Or If You Rather Text JESUS (53787) To Talk To A Christian Who Cares!
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Special Acknowledgment To Pastor Dale Radke For His Faithful Service For 40 Years With God-Love Phone Ministry!
More Phone Helplines That May Help You:
Phone Helplines for Christian Counseling Services- General
New Life Clinics 1-800-NEW-LIFE (1-800-639-5433)
National Prayer Line 1-800-4-PRAYER (1-800-477-2937)
Bethany Lifeline Pregnancy Hotline 1-800-BETHANY (1-800-238-4269)
The 700 Club Hotline 1-800-759-0700
Want to know Jesus? 1-800-NEED-HIM (1-800-633-3446)
My cell phone is my best friend. It’s my lifeline to the outside world. ~ Carrie Underwood
Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’
Phone Helplines for Abortion Prevention
- Post Abortion Project Rachel 1-800-5WE-CARE
- National Abortion Federation Hotline 1-800-772-9100
Phone Helplines for Abuse
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)
- Stop it Now! 1-888-PREVENT (1-888-773-8368)
- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Children Help Center 1-800-872-5437
Phone Helplines for Addiction Help
- Marijuana Anonymous 1-800-766-6779
- Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline (24 hours) 1-800-252-6465
- Families Anonymous 1-800-736-9805
- Drug Abuse National Helpline 1-800-662-4357
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics 1-888-554-2627
Phone Helplines for Cancer Support
- American Cancer Society 1-800-227-2345
- National Cancer Institute 1-800-422-6237
Phone Helplines for Caregivers
- Elder Care Locator 1-800-677-1116
- Well Spouse Foundation 1-800-838-0879
Phone Helplines for Crisis Numbers for Teens (Under 18)
- Girls and Boys Town 1-800-448-3000
- Teen Hope Line 1-800-394-HOPE (1-800-394-4673)
Phone Helplines for Crisis Numbers for Help (Any Age)
- United Way Crisis Helpline 1-800-233-HELP (1-800-233-4357)
- Social Security Administration 1-800-772-1213
Phone Helplines for Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
- Battered Women and their Children 1-800=603-HELP
- RAINN 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)
Phone Helplines for Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention 1-800-931-2237
- Overcomers Outreach, Inc. 1-800-310-3001
Phone Helplines for Homeless/Shelters
- American Family Housing 1-888-600-4357
Phone Helplines for Poison information
- Poison Control 1-800-942-5969
Phone Helplines for Runaways information
- National Runaway Switchboard 1-800-621-4000
Phone Helplines for Salvation information
- Want to know Jesus? 1-888-NEED-HIM (1-800-633-3446)
Phone Helplines for Sexual Addiction
- Focus on the Family 1-800-A-FAMILY (1-800-232-6459)
Phone Helplines for Suicide
- Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Deaf Hotline 1-800-799-4TTY (1-800-799-4889)
- Holy Spirit Teenline 1-800-722-5385
- Crisis Intervention 1-800-673-2496
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Milwaukee Area Emergency Phone Helplines
- Community info lines 211 or 866-211-3380
- CDC Health info line 800-232-4636
- Domestic violence hotline 414-933-2722
- Mental health crisis 414-257-7222
- Mental health crisis 18 years old and under 414-257-7621
- Women and parent helpline 414-671-0566
- Runaway Shelter 414-647-8200
Milwaukee Emergency Shelters
- Guest House 1216 North 13th 414-345-3240
- Hope House (family) 414-645-2122
- Joy House 414-344-3774
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission 1820 West Wells 414-935-0200
- Repair of the Breach 1335 West Vliet 414-934-9305
- 211 Help Center 414-773-0211
- Sojourner Truth House (battered women) 414-933-2722
- UMCS Transitional Living 414-344-1818
- Vets Place Central (homeless vets) 3330 West Wells (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 7:00 am-10:00 am) 414-342-5000
Milwaukee Meal Program
- The Gathering 833 W. Wisconsin 414-272-4122
- Gesu Parish 1210 West Michigan 414-288-7101
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission (Adult men only) Breakfast 6:00 am Lunch 11:00 am Supper 4:00 pm 1820 West Wells 414-935-0200
- Central City Churches 3022 West Wisconsin (lunch 11:30) 414-342-1522
- St. John the Evangelist 812 North Jackson Street (11:15 am -1:00 pm) 414-276-9814
- St. Ben’s 924 West Wells 414-271-0135
Milwaukee Area Food Pantries
- All Saints 4015 North 25th (53206) (9:30-noon Tuesday and Friday) 414-444-5610
- Central City Churches 3022 West Wisconsin 414-342-1522
- House of Peace 1702 West Walnut (53205) 414-933-1300
- UMCS 3910 West Lisbon 414-344-1818
- Redeemer Church 7735 W Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53220, 414-541-5580
Milwaukee Health Care (Homeless Adults)
- 211 Impact 414-773-0211
- City on a Hill 2224 West Kilbourn 414-931-6670
- Healing Center 611 West National 414-671-4325
- Marquette Women & Children Clinic 414-755-6970
- Recovery Health Services 210 W. Capital 414-727-6320
- Repair of the Breach Clinic 1335 West Vliet 414- 934-9035
- St. Ben’s Clinic 1027 North 9th 414- 765-0606
Milwaukee Basic Needs
- St. Vincent De Paul (Calls only) 414-462-7837
Milwaukee Clothing Banks Milwaukee County Only.
- Casa Maria 1131 North 21st 414-344-5745
- House of Peace 1702 West Walnut 414-933-1300
- St. James Red Door 833 West Wisconsin 414-271-1340 Ext 104
- UMCS 3910 West Lisbon 414-344-1818
Milwaukee Employment Opportunities Phone Helplines
- Milwaukee Careers Co-op 3503 West Wisconsin 414-937-8260
- Vets place Central 3330 West Wells 414-342-5000
- Centro Legal family law low-income 611 West National Suite 103 414-384-7900
- Community Advocate 728 North Lovell (Best to call first) 414-449-4777
- Legal Action 230 West Wells #800 414-278-7722
- Legal Aid 521 North 8th 414-727-5300
Marquette Legal Clinics (Below)
No criminal cases. Bring documents. Walk-in-only.
- House of Peace 1702 West Walnut 414-933-1302
- Immigration consult available at 414-384-3700
- Milwaukee Justice Center 901 North 9th 414-278-2910
Milwaukee Elderly 60 Years and Over
- Connection Senior Center 631 North 19th 414-933-7004
- Indian Council of Elderly 3126 W Kilbourn Ave 414-933-1401
- Interfaith for Older Adults 4420 West Vliet 414-342-6664
- Milwaukee County Mental Health Crisis Line 414-257-7222 (24/7)
Some People Would Love To Help You!
Phone helplines are available on both national and local numbers.
Here is a list of phone helplines to call for assistance with your problems and concerns, including local and national numbers. Call our 24-hour phone helplines.
Being able to utilize phone helplines is terrific. But the best thing to do is pray to God about any situation you may be going through at this time.
The second best way to get problems resolved is to talk them out with someone who cares and knows some information on the topic of what you need.
The person to go to could be a best friend, parent, pastor, someone from church, or a Christian counselor. If none of these seem to be working out as well as you hoped, try one or more of the phone helplines below if you need help in any of these areas.
Phone helplines are very helpful; you are just one phone call away from someone who can help you! 1-800-633-3446 ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Specific things people think are in the Bible that is not actually in the Bible?
- God helps those who help themselves – is it in the Bible?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why can’t I stop sinning? Please help!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat