You Can Control Your Temper!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Make sure you always control your temper, or you will regret what you say or do! Here are some encouraging scriptures about controlling your anger. Control your temper, or your temper will lead you to places you do not want to go. ~ Bill Greguska
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Deal With Anger And Deal With It Now!
Are You In Control Of Your Temper?
How Do You Lose Your Temper?
Ask God To Help You Control Your Temper!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Ten Scriptures To Help Control Your Temper!
- Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. Psalm 37:8
- A wise man fears the Lord and shuns evil, but a fool is hotheaded and reckless. Proverbs 14:16
- A quick-tempered man does foolish things, and a crafty man is hated. Proverbs 14:17
- Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32
- It is a man’s honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel. Proverbs 20:3
- A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult. Proverbs 12:16
- A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. Proverbs 29:11
- An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one commits many sins. Proverbs 29:22
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1
- A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel. Proverbs 15:18
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.