Are You In Any Toxic Relationships?
Did you realize that toxic relationships will drain you if you are not careful! Maybe you are in a toxic relationship right now and do not know what to do about it?
What I have heard, and what I believe is that a friendship is the hardest ship to sail anywhere in the entire world! (unless of course, you know a little bit about healthy relationships?)
It can be very hard to avoid toxic relationships in our society, but the good news is that you can set up some strategies so that the toxic relationships can be dealt with in a civil and caring way.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- How can I heal from the hurt of a broken relationship?
- How does one handle conflict in a marriage (or any relationship for that matter)?
- Questions about relationships
- What does the Bible mean by “an eye for an eye”?
Can I Change Others When I Am In Toxic Relationships?
A relationship is work, and it changes. And you go with the changes. It’s more good times than bad times, but it’s not always good. You have to overcome those issues and move on. ~ David Burtka
1 Corinthians 15:33-34 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.
Priorities To Practice To Say Out Of Toxic Relationships
Change Toxic Relationships To Healthy Ones?
Three main qualities that are absent in toxic relationships are honesty, respect, and love. The most important element is love, because, without love, the relationship is doomed to fail.
Reevaluating of your relationships will ultimately help you to become the person that God intended you to be. When you share your feeling with the individual who is unhealthy for you, make sure you do it in love and with a spirit that you would want them to speak to you with. You must be honest with yourself and others to prevent the relationship to become toxic or stay toxic.
Reevaluating of your relationships will ultimately help you to become the person that God intended you to be. When you share your feeling with the individual who is unhealthy for you, make sure you do it in love and with a spirit that you would want them to speak to you with. Reconciliation is always the goal because Jesus preached and taught us about how to love not hate.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Toxic Relationships In Marriage Can Be Healed
We all have behaved like toxic people sometime in our life! If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:18
The first thing I need to point out is that it is a bit different with marriages since they are commitments to one another and God. We need to do everything possible to keep the marriage alive. Remember, God hates divorce, and, breaking up the marriage is not the goal. Love and reconciliation are what God wants for us.
Toxic People And How To End Toxic Relationships?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I’ve never understood why the end of a relationship – especially one involving children – has to immediately signal a descent into hatred and toxicity. ~ John Niven
James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.