- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Fighting The Fear Of Failure By Trusting God And Not Giving Up!
Do Not Let The Fear Of Failure Stop You!
I have noticed in the past that when I have gotten into a position that fear of failure has intimidated me, it had been because of my lack of faith and not keeping my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ.To fight this fear of failure, I have asked God to give me confidence and make me comfortable following His will in my life instead of living out my sinful ways.I know that God has a plan for each of our lives, and I know for a fact that the fear of failure is not a part of that plan. Yes, there will be times that doubt will creep in, and other times failure seems inevitable, yet all we need to do is trust in the Lord and do our very best. ~ Bill Greguska
Do not let the fear of failure hold you back! Do not worry; God will not give you more than you can handle without providing His help to make it to the other side.
At times, each of us has had a fear of failure that has sprung its ugly head up in our lives.
If we are wise, we take all our worries and concerns and give them to God in prayer. There is a scripture in 1 Peter 5:7 that says, “Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you.”
Doubt And The Fear Of Failure Are The Roots Of All Problems!
The Fear Of Failure Is Your Enemy!
Ways To Cope With Life:
- Do not let anyone or anything get under your skin as you are dealing with your problems.
- Ask yourself, “What is the worst that can happen?”
- Prepare to accept the worst.
- Keep in mind; fear is a sign of lack of faith.
- Remind yourself of the enormous price you could pay for worrying, such as ill-health.
- Think of yourself as a victor, not a victim. You are not a victim of Satan’s plan to steal, kill, and destroy. You are a vital part of God’s plan to give you life abundantly—John 10:10.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat