- Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Do Not Let The Fear Of Failure Stop You!
Do not let the fear of failure hold you back! Do not worry; God will not give you more than you can handle without providing His help to make it to the other side. At times, each of us has had a fear of failure that has sprung its ugly head up in our lives. If we are wise, we take all our worries and concerns and give them to God in prayer.
A scripture in 1 Peter 5:7 says, “Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you.” I have noticed that when I have gotten into a position where fear of failure has intimidated me, it has been because of my lack of faith and not keeping my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ. To fight this fear of failure, I have asked God to give me confidence and make me comfortable following His will in my life instead of living out my sinful ways. I know that God has a plan for each of our lives, and I know that the fear of failure is not a part of that plan. Yes, there will be times that doubt will creep in, and other times failure seems inevitable, yet all we need to do is trust in the Lord and do our very best. ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Have A Fear Of Failure?
Doubt And Fear Of Failure Are The Roots Of Many Problems!
The Fear Of Failure Is Your Enemy!
Ways To Cope With Life:
- Do not let anyone or anything get under your skin as you deal with your problems.
- Ask yourself, “What is the worst that can happen?”
- Prepare to accept the worst.
- Keep in mind; that fear is a sign of lack of faith.
- Remind yourself of the enormous price you could pay for worrying, such as ill health.
- Think of yourself as a victor, not a victim. You are not a victim of Satan’s plan to steal, kill, and destroy. You are a vital part of God’s plan to give you life abundantly—John 10:10.
How To Not Let The Fear Of Failure Cripple You!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat