Pastor Charles Stanley Clearly Taught God’s Word!
- Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
- Pastor Charles Stanley, a beacon of wisdom and guidance, often emphasizes the significance of listening with his timeless advice – “Now listen.” In a world where speaking takes precedence over truly hearing, this reminder is nothing short of brilliant. How many times have we engaged in conversations only to witness the disinterested gaze or distracted demeanor of our counterpart? It becomes painfully apparent that instead of attentively absorbing our words, they are merely biding their time until they can interject with their own thoughts.
- But Pastor Charles Stanley urges us to break free from this self-centered tendency and prioritize active listening. Just as we must hear and obey God’s word for it to transform our lives, so too must we actively engage in meaningful dialogue by genuinely lending an ear to others. With his unwavering commitment to delivering God’s message at First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, Pastor Charles Stanley has touched countless hearts through his radio program and unique ability to connect on a profound level. His teachings resonate deep within our souls and inspire us towards personal growth. If you haven’t had the opportunity yet, I encourage you wholeheartedly to experience the insightful presence of Pastor Charles Stanley for yourself – let him guide you on your spiritual journey as he has done for me. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 1:5 let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance.
Do You Know How To Share Your Faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
Pastor Charles Stanley Is A Man Of God!
Some Profound Truths That Pastor Charles Stanley Teaches About!
Our intimacy with God – His highest priority for our lives – determines the impact of our lives. Genesis 1:26
Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him. Exodus 19:5
God’s Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm. Numbers 23:19
The awareness of God’s presence energizes us for our work. Deuteronomy 20:1
God does not require us to understand His will. Just obey it, even if it seems unreasonable. Joshua 3:8
You reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow. Judges 2:1-4
The dark moments of our life will last only so long as God must accomplish His purpose in us. 1 Samuel 30:1-6
Fight all your battles on your knees, and you win every time. 2 Samuel 15:31
Trusting God means looking beyond what we can see to what God sees. 2 Kings 6:17
If necessary, God will move heaven and earth to show us His will. 2 Chronicles 20:12
God assumes full responsibility for our needs when we obey Him. Job 42:7-17
Peace with God is the fruit of oneness with God. Psalm 4:8
Listening to God is essential to walking with God. Psalm 81:8
God acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. Isaiah 64:4
Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness. Jeremiah 15:19
Whatever you acquire outside of God’s will eventually turn to ashes. Ezekiel 25:6-7
We stand tallest and most durable on our knees. Daniel 6:10-11
As children of a sovereign God, we are never victims of our circumstances. Hosea 3:4-5
Anything you hold too tightly, you will lose. Amos 6:6-7
Disappointments are inevitable; discouragement is a choice. Habakkuk 3:17-19
Obedience always brings blessings. Luke 11:28
To walk in the Spirit is to obey the initial promptings of the Spirit. Acts 10:19
You can never out give God. 2 Corinthians 9:8
To live the Christian life is to allow Jesus to live His life in and through us. Galatians 2:20
God blesses us so that we might bless others. Ephesians 4:28
Adversity is a bridge to a deeper relationship with God. Philippians 3:10-11
Prayer is life’s most significant time saver. 2 Thessalonians 3:1
No Christian has ever been called to “go it alone” in their walk of faith. Hebrews 10:24-25
For more messages from Charles Stanley, go to https://www.intouch.org/watch
Pastor Charles Stanley Talks About Perfect Faith!
More Encouraging Testimonies
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 3:16 ESV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 14:6 ESV
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 1:1 ESV
In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Acts 4:12 ESV
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
John 8:58 ESV
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
1 Timothy 2:5 ESV
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
Romans 6:23 ESV
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
John 15:13 ESV
Greater love has no one than this that someone lay down his life for his friends.
Matthew 1:23 ESV
“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means God with us).
2 Corinthians 5:21 ESV
For our sake, he made him to be sin who knew no sin so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat