Pastor Charles Stanley Teaches God’s Word!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?
Charles Stanley often says the words, “Now listen,” which is terrific advice since we as people tent do want to talk and not listen. We need to listen to God’s Word since that is what is going to make a difference in our lives. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 1:5 let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance.
Pastor Charles Stanley Is A Man Of God!
30 Truths That Guided Pastor Charles Stanley!
- Our intimacy with God – His highest priority for our lives – determines the impact of our lives. Genesis 1:26
- Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him. Exodus 19:5
- God’s Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm. Numbers 23:19
- The awareness of God’s presence energizes us for our work. Deuteronomy 20:1
- God does not require us to understand His will, just obey it, even if it seems unreasonable. Joshua 3:8
- You reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow. Judges 2:1-4
- The dark moments of our life will last only so long as it is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose in us. 1 Samuel 30:1-6
- Fight all your battles on your knees, and you win every time. 2 Samuel 15:31
- Trusting God means looking beyond what we can see to what God sees. 2 Kings 6:17
- If necessary, God will move heaven and earth to show us His will. 2 Chronicles 20:12
- God assumes full responsibility for our needs when we obey Him. Job 42:7-17
- Peace with God is the fruit of oneness with God. Psalm 4:8
- Listening to God is essential to walking with God. Psalm 81:8
- God acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. Isaiah 64:4
- Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness. Jeremiah 15:19
Pastor Charles Stanley Talks About Perfect Faith!
More Truths From Pastor Charles Stanley
- Whatever you acquire outside of God’s will eventually turn to ashes. Ezekiel 25:6-7
- We stand tallest and most durable on our knees. Daniel 6:10-11
- As children of a sovereign God, we are never victims of our circumstances. Hosea 3:4-5
- Anything you hold too tightly, you will lose. Amos 6:6-7
- Disappointments are inevitable; discouragement is a choice. Habakkuk 3:17-19
- Obedience always brings blessings. Luke 11:28
- To walk in the Spirit is to obey the initial promptings of the Spirit. Acts 10:19
- You can never outgive God. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- To live the Christian life is to allow Jesus to live His life in and through us. Galatians 2:20
- God blesses us so that we might bless others. Ephesians 4:28
- Adversity is a bridge to a deeper relationship with God. Philippians 3:10-11
- Prayer is life’s most significant time saver. 2 Thessalonians 3:1
- No Christian has ever been called to “go it alone” in his or her walk of faith. Hebrews 10:24-25
- We learn more in our valley experiences than on our mountaintops. James 5:10
- An eager anticipation of the Lord’s return keeps us living productively. Revelation 22:12
Pastor Charles Stanley Talks About Taking Up My Cross!
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
Do you know how to share your faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat