Pastor Charles Stanley Teaches God’s Word!
Pastor Charles Stanley Is A Man Of God!
30 Truths That Guided Pastor Charles Stanley!
- Our intimacy with God – His highest priority for our lives – determines the impact of our lives. Genesis 1:26
- Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him. Exodus 19:5
- God’s Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm. Numbers 23:19
- The awareness of God’s presence energizes us for our work. Deuteronomy 20:1
- God does not require us to understand His will, just obey it, even if it seems unreasonable. Joshua 3:8
- You reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow. Judges 2:1-4
- The dark moments of our life will last only so long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose in us. 1 Samuel 30:1-6
- Fight all your battles on your knees, and you win every time. 2 Samuel 15:31
- Trusting God means looking beyond what we can see to what God sees. 2 Kings 6:17
- If necessary, God will move heaven and earth to show us His will. 2 Chronicles 20:12
- God assumes full responsibility for our needs when we obey Him. Job 42:7-17
- Peace with God is the fruit of oneness with God. Psalm 4:8
- Listening to God is essential to walking with God. Psalm 81:8
- God acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. Isaiah 64:4
- Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness. Jeremiah 15:19
Pastor Charles Stanley Talks About Perfect Faith!
More Truths From Pastor Charles Stanley
- Whatever you acquire outside of God’s will eventually turn to ashes. Ezekiel 25:6-7
- We stand tallest and most durable on our knees. Daniel 6:10-11
- As children of a sovereign God, we are never victims of our circumstances. Hosea 3:4-5
- Anything you hold too tightly, you will lose. Amos 6:6-7
- Disappointments are inevitable; discouragement is a choice. Habakkuk 3:17-19
- Obedience always brings blessing. Luke 11:28
- To walk in the Spirit is to obey the initial promptings of the Spirit. Acts 10:19
- You can never outgive God. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- To live the Christian life is to allow Jesus to live His life in and through us. Galatians 2:20
- God blesses us so that we might bless others. Ephesians 4:28
- Adversity is a bridge to a deeper relationship with God. Philippians 3:10-11
- Prayer is life’s most significant time saver. 2 Thessalonians 3:1
- No Christian has ever been called to “go it alone” in his or her walk of faith. Hebrews 10:24-25
- We learn more in our valley experiences than on our mountaintops. James 5:10
- An eager anticipation of the Lord’s return keeps us living productively. Revelation 22:12
Pastor Charles Stanley Talks About Taking Up My Cross!
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
- My Mom’s Legacy
Do you know how to share your faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?