Politics And Religion?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
Everyone has their own political and religious beliefs. So when I was growing up, my mom told me not to talk about politics or religion because the discussion can become heated and pull people apart. Religion and Politics often do not get along well unless the truth is spoken and agreed upon. Otherwise, it is best not to talk about politics and pray that God gives you the wisdom to love your “enemy,” as Jesus taught us. And allow the Holy Spirit to work on your and your neighbor’s hearts. I did not listen to my mom’s advice, but I used it partially by getting a feel for others and their beliefs and sharing mine. If we agreed, then we could talk. If we were not in agreement, I have learned to back out of the conversation gracefully by changing the subject by saying something like, “How are those Brewers doing?” And then do what my mom taught me: stop talking about it and talk about something else. ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Tony Evans Christians And Politics!
Billy Graham On Mixing Religion And Politics!
Praying For Politics With Janet Parshall
John MacArthur – The Christian And Politics!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat