Christian Faith = Bible + Prayer + Fellowship!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
What Do You Actually Know About Your Christian Faith?
Do You Have Christian Faith? Or Just Tip Your Hat To God?
My Christian faith began at about six years old but was not rooted or established until I grew older. By the time I was almost in high school, the temptations of this world and my flesh and the devil were stronger than the weak roots of my Christian faith growing up. Some things are essential to strengthen your Christian faith to weather the storms of life with God’s help when the test times come. When a person comes to the point where they have done all they could to find peace and joy in their life but have not seen it, they are ready to find real peace with God. Not everyone has to hit a low point to find peace with God, but this is true with most people I know. Is this true for you? I suggest you humble yourself before God and say, “God Help me!” That is the best place to start. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Faith vs. fear – what does the Bible say?
- How can I overcome the fact that I am struggling with faith?
- What does the Bible say about faith?
- Where does faith come from in your life?
- Why do so many people struggle with a lack of faith?
How Can You Accept Jesus Into Your Life?
Here is how you can accept Jesus into your life and begin your Christian faith:
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
Embrace Your Christian Faith Today!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.