Christian Faith = God + Jesus + Holy Spirit!
Do You Have Christian Faith Or Just Tip Your Hat To God?
My Christian faith began at a young age of about 6 years old, but it was not rooted or established until I got much older. That is why by the time I was almost in high school the temptations of this world and my flesh and the devil were stronger than the weak roots of my Christian faith that I had growing up.
This is why it is so very important to strengthen your Christian faith so that when the test times come you can weather the storms of life with God’s help.
When a person comes to the point in their life that they have done all they could do to find peace and joy in their life but have not found it, they are ready to find real peace with God.
Not everyone has to hit a low point in life to find peace with God, but with most of the people I know, this is true. Is this true with you? I would suggest that you humble yourself before God and just say, “God Help me!” That is the best place to start. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Faith vs. fear – what does the Bible say?
- How can I overcome the fact that I am struggling with faith?
- What does the Bible say about faith?
- Where does faith come from?
- Why do so many people struggle with a lack of faith?
Embrace Your Christian Faith Today!
How Can You Accept Jesus Into Your Life?
Here is how you can accept Jesus into your life and begin your Christian faith:
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Unfortunately, many young believers – and some older ones, too – do not know that there will be times in every person’s life when circumstances don’t add up – when God doesn’t appear to make sense. This aspect of the Christian faith is not well advertised. ~ James Dobson