Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
My Godly advice is to decide to learn about and follow Jesus Christ to the best of your ability and have other Christians point you to Jesus. Be sure to pray and read your Bible and have fellowship with other believers with whom you can grow together. Live your life for the Lord, and everything else will come to you in God’s timing. Christian advice ought not to be shared in a way that does not reflect God’s Will from God’s Word! Do you have a relationship with Jesus Christ? If not, my advice is to contact us or contact your local Bible-believing church or someone you know and trust who is a Christian to help you.~ Bill Greguska
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can.” ~ John Wesley
How Do You View God?
Christian Advice From The Sermon On The Mount!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Describe Characteristics Of A Christian?
Ron And Sue Sauer Gave Me Good Christian Advice!
Do you realize that Christian advice can help get you on the path to where you want to go! Most of our parents tried to raise us the best they could because they loved us, but have your parents given you Christian direction or merely advice while growing up? The Bible is not received with open arms when used as a hammer over the other person’s head. I am sure you know what I am referring to. If well-meaning Christians have hammered the Bible over your head like they have done to me in my past, it is easy to understand that did not help at all; if anything, it made things worse by hardening our hearts towards God.
I want to apologize to you for those insensitive Christians who acted as judges over you. Please overlook their hurtful ignorance and misdirected zeal. When you find someone who knows and loves the Lord, you will be on the right track as they point you to Jesus Christ, as Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer did for me. I have been blessed with others in my life, such as Mark Mallwitz and Sue Sauer, and others who have helped me in my faith. Ask God to put Godly people in your life too! Our society floods us with ungodly advice that leads us to only more and more problems. Our culture glamorizes alcohol, drugs, and sex, to name a few things. I encourage you to look closely to see how God wants to influence you in valuable ways that make you stronger and wiser like it is written in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- Some Christian relationship advice?
- Why is premarital counseling necessary?
- 21 ways to be a better Christian
- What does the Bible say about handling money in a marriage?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat