There Is A Lot Of Power In Christian Affirmation!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Christian Affirmation is an incredibly powerful tool that can help us overcome difficult times. When life gets tough, it’s easy to feel down and discouraged but as Christians, we have the ability to speak positive truths over ourselves and others. By reminding ourselves of God’s love and faithfulness or encouraging a friend with kind words, affirmations can bring hope and strength when we need it most.
The more we practice Christian affirmation, the easier it becomes – like depositing into our emotional bank account so that when withdrawals inevitably come (in the form of hurtful words or difficult circumstances), we have reserves to draw from. So next time you’re feeling down, take some time to speak truth over yourself – remember that God loves you unconditionally and has a plan for your life! And don’t forget to share those affirmations with others who may be struggling too – you never know how much impact your words might have on someone else’s day. Keep practicing Christian affirmation daily; it will transform your mindset in ways beyond imagination! ~ Bill Greguska
John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
Wisdom in Relationships
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Free Christian Counseling
Christian Affirmation Will Lift You Up!
Christian Affirmation Is An Incredible Tool!
As believers have access to, especially in times when life gets tough and our spirits are down. It’s natural to feel discouraged at times, but the power of speaking positive truths over ourselves and others cannot be overlooked. When we remind ourselves of God’s love and faithfulness or encourage a friend with kind words, it can bring hope and strength exactly where it’s needed most.
The beauty of Christian affirmation lies in its ability to build up emotional reserves within us – like depositing into a bank account so that when hurtful words or difficult circumstances come our way, we have something to draw from. With every repetition, Christian affirmations become more natural and effective. So let us take some time next time we’re feeling low and speak truth over ourselves using Christian Affirmation – reminding ourselves just how loved, valued, and cherished we truly are by our Heavenly Father; And don’t forget to share those affirmations with others who may need encouragement too!
What Is The Value of Christian Affirmation?
I have discovered in my own life that Christian affirmation can be valuable in encouraging a person going through a difficult time. Reading these Christian affirmations can make them more encouraging when you read them aloud. You would also benefit from writing a Christian affirmation on your bathroom mirror or anywhere in your house to remind you to think Godly instead of negative thoughts. Deuteronomy 11:18. You need to speak words of life to yourself and others because if you talk or think negative comments to yourself and others, that pulls you down rather than lifting you! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can psychology work with Christian counseling?
- How do I choose an excellent Christian counselor/therapist?
- I need some spiritual encouragement!
- What can I do to be encouraged?
- When should a Christian couple seek marriage counseling?
Christian Affirmations Are Great To Use Daily!
- Awe-inspiring (Psalm 119:161)
- Choice (Psalm 119:173)
- Cleansing (Ephesians 5:26)
- Comfort (Psalm 119:50)
- Delight (Psalm 1:2)
- Deliverance (Psalm 119:170)
- Do-able (Ezra 7:10)
- Endure forever (Psalm 119:160)
- Eternal (Matthew 24:35)
- Ever with me (Psalm 119:98)
- Faithful (Psalm 119:86)
- Food (Matthew 4:4)
- Forever (Isaiah 40:8)
- God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Gold is better than (Psalm 19:10)
- Help (Psalm 119:175)
- Hope (Romans 15:4)
- Joy (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Knowable (Psalm 119:125)
- Lamp (Psalm 119:105)
- Learn-able (Psalm 119:73)
- Liberty (Psalm 119:45)
- Life (Proverbs 4:22)
- Mirror (James 1:23)
- Path (Psalm 119:1)
- Perfect (Psalm 19:7)
- Praiseworthy (Psalm 56:4)
- Profitable (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Prospers (Isaiah 55:11)
- Pure, very (Psalm 119:140)
- Purifying (Psalm 119:9)
- Rejoicing (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Respectable (Psalm 119:117)
- Reward (Psalm 19:11)
- Righteousness (Psalm 119:123)
- Salvation (Psalm 119:155)
- Shameless (Psalm 119:46)
- Strengthening (Deuteronomy 11:8)
- Sweet (Psalm 119:103)
- Sword (Hebrews 4:12)
- Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17)
- Teaching (Ezra 7:10)
- Tried (Psalm 18:30)
- True (Proverbs 30:5)
- Trustworthy (Psalm 119:42)
- Truth (John 17:17)
- Upright (Psalm 33:4)
- Warning (Psalm 19:11)
- Wisdom (Psalm 119:98)
- Wonderful (Psalm 119:129)
Christian Affirmations To Help Build You Up!
Which Christian Affirmation Helps You The Most?
- God loves me.
- Will not lose heart or grow weary. I will not faint.
- His love resides in me.
- Will not give place to fear. I will not be afraid.
- It overwhelms me when I think of God’s goodness and unfailing love.
- God orders my steps.
- I am blessed.
- I have been created in God’s image and likeness.
- I am secure in the Lord and the power of His might!
- Vigorous and very courageous.
- We are not abandoned or sad.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
- I cannot be defeated and will not quit, for the Lord, my God, is with me wherever I go.
- The righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
- Anointed – to do great things in life!
- In my ministry, business, job, everything– everything I do prospers and increases.
- It is filled with the fruits of righteousness.
- More valuable than rubies.
- Fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Have the same attitude, purpose, and mind in Christ Jesus.
- I am wise.
- Cry out for insight and raise my voice for understanding.
- My mind is renewed continuously.
- Honor God’s word; as a result, I’m like a tree firmly planted by streams of water.
- Walk in liberty and ease because I have sought the word of God.
- Every place I walk, God has given to me.
- Trust in and rely on the Lord.
- My hope and confidence are in the Lord.
- My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- God has a good plan for my life.
- The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
- Abound in good works.
- I have the favor of God all around me.
- My cup overflows with blessings.
- I am a blessing to those around me.
- Prospering and living in divine health, my mind, will, and emotions prosper.
- Have an abundant, overflowing life.
- I will receive all God has for me tonight – I’m laying the world aside.
- I’m drawing near to the Father.
- He’s been expecting me – Anticipating my arrival.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 17:17 ESV
Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
Psalm 23:1-6 ESV
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 119:105 ESV
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Matthew 5:17 ESV
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Galatians 3:28 ESV
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 2:10 ESV
These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
Deuteronomy 31:8 ESV
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
1 Peter 5:7 ESV
Casting all your anxieties on him because he cares for you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat