Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
You will discover that Christian affirmation can help lift you when you are down. You can share Christian affirmations and truth when others are down to encourage and strengthen them. ~ Bill Greguska
I’m an artist; affirmation is like catnip to me. ~ Andrea Riseborough
John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
Christian Affirmation Will Lift You Up!
What Is The Value of Christian Affirmation?
Christian affirmation can make a difference. I have discovered in my own life that Christian affirmation can be truly valuable to encourage a person going through a difficult time. Reading these Christian affirmations can make them more encouraging when you read them aloud. You would also benefit from writing a Christian affirmation or two on your bathroom mirror or anywhere in your house to remind you to think Godly instead of negative thoughts. Deuteronomy 11:18. You need to speak words of life to yourself and others because if you talk or think negative comments to yourself and others, that pulls you down rather than lifting you! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can psychology work with Christian counseling?
- How do I choose an excellent Christian counselor/therapist?
- I need some spiritual encouragement!
- What can I do to be encouraged?
- When should a Christian couple seek marriage counseling?
Christian Affirmation Are Great To Use Daily!
- Awe-inspiring (Psalm 119:161)
- Choice (Psalm 119:173)
- Cleansing (Ephesians 5:26)
- Comfort (Psalm 119:50)
- Delight (Psalm 1:2)
- Deliverance (Psalm 119:170)
- Do-able (Ezra 7:10)
- Endure forever (Psalm 119:160)
- Eternal (Matthew 24:35)
- Ever with me (Psalm 119:98)
- Faithful (Psalm 119:86)
- Food (Matthew 4:4)
- Forever (Isaiah 40:8)
- God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Gold, better than (Psalm 19:10)
- Help (Psalm 119:175)
- Hope (Romans 15:4)
- Joy (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Knowable (Psalm 119:125)
- Lamp (Psalm 119:105)
- Learn-able (Psalm 119:73)
- Liberty (Psalm 119:45)
- Life (Proverbs 4:22)
- Mirror (James 1:23)
- Path (Psalm 119:1)
- Perfect (Psalm 19:7)
- Praiseworthy (Psalm 56:4)
- Profitable (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Prospers (Isaiah 55:11)
- Pure, very (Psalm 119:140)
- Purifying (Psalm 119:9)
- Rejoicing (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Respectable (Psalm 119:117)
- Reward (Psalm 19:11)
- Righteousness (Psalm 119:123)
- Salvation (Psalm 119:155)
- Shameless (Psalm 119:46)
- Strengthening (Deuteronomy 11:8)
- Sweet (Psalm 119:103)
- Sword (Hebrews 4:12)
- Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17)
- Teaching (Ezra 7:10)
- Tried (Psalm 18:30)
- True (Proverbs 30:5)
- Trustworthy (Psalm 119:42)
- Truth (John 17:17)
- Upright (Psalm 33:4)
- Warning (Psalm 19:11)
- Wisdom (Psalm 119:98)
- Wonderful (Psalm 119:129)
Which Christian Affirmation Helps You The Most?
- God loves me.
- Will not lose heart or grow weary. I will not faint.
- His love resides in me.
- Will not give place to fear. I will not be afraid.
- It overwhelms me when I think of God’s goodness and unfailing love.
- God orders my steps.
- I am blessed.
- I have been created in God’s image and likeness.
- I am secure in the Lord and the power of His might!
- Vigorous and very courageous.
- We are not abandoned or sad.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
- I cannot be defeated, and I will not quit, for the Lord, my God, is with me wherever I go.
- The righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
- Anointed – to do great things in life!
- In my ministry, in my business, on my job – everything I do prospers and increases.
- It is filled with the fruits of righteousness.
- More valuable than rubies.
- Fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Have the same attitude, purpose, and mind in Christ Jesus.
More Positive Christian Affirmations To Be Of Help To You!
- I am wise.
- Cry out for insight and raise my voice for understanding.
- My mind is renewed continuously.
- Honor God’s word, and as a result, I’m like a tree firmly planted by the streams of water.
- Walk in liberty and ease because I have sought the word of God.
- Every place I walk, God has given to me.
- Trust in and rely on the Lord.
- My hope and confidence are in the Lord.
- My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- God has a good plan for my life.
- The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
- Abound in good works.
- I have the favor of God all around me.
- My cup overflows with blessings.
- I am a blessing to those around me.
- Prospering and living in divine health, my mind, will, and emotions prosper.
- Have an abundant, overflowing life.
- Tonight, I will receive all that God has for me – I’m laying the world aside.
- I’m drawing near to the Father.
- He’s been expecting me – He’s been anticipating my arrival.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat