The Power Of Christian Affirmation!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I’m an artist; affirmation is like catnip to me. Andrea Riseborough
John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
Christian Affirmation Will Lift You Up!
What Is The Value of Christian Affirmation?
Christian Affirmation Can Make The Difference!
I have discovered in my own life that Christian affirmation can be truly valuable to encourage a person who is going through a difficult time. When you read these Christian affirmations, reading them out loud can make them that much more encouraging.
You would also benefit from writing a Christian affirmation or two on your bathroom mirror or anywhere in your house to remind you to think Godly thoughts instead of negative thoughts. Deuteronomy 11:18.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can psychology work with Christian counseling?
- How do I choose an excellent Christian counselor/therapist?
- I need some spiritual encouragement!
- What can I do to be encouraged?
- When should a Christian couple seek marriage counseling?
Christian Affirmation Right From The Bible
Christian Affirmation Are Great To Use Daily!
- Awe-inspiring (Psalm 119:161)
- Choice (Psalm 119:173)
- Cleansing (Ephesians 5:26)
- Comfort (Psalm 119:50)
- Delight (Psalm 1:2)
- Deliverance (Psalm 119:170)
- Do-able (Ezra 7:10)
- Endure forever (Psalm 119:160)
- Eternal (Matthew 24:35)
- Ever with me (Psalm 119:98)
- Faithful (Psalm 119:86)
- Food (Matthew 4:4)
- Forever (Isaiah 40:8)
- God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Gold, better than (Psalm 19:10)
- Help (Psalm 119:175)
- Hope (Romans 15:4)
- Joy (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Knowable (Psalm 119:125)
- Lamp (Psalm 119:105)
- Learn-able (Psalm 119:73)
- Liberty (Psalm 119:45)
- Life (Proverbs 4:22)
- Mirror (James 1:23)
- Path (Psalm 119:1)
- Perfect (Psalm 19:7)
- Praiseworthy (Psalm 56:4)
- Profitable (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Prospers (Isaiah 55:11)
- Pure, very (Psalm 119:140)
- Purifying (Psalm 119:9)
- Rejoicing (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Respectable (Psalm 119:117)
- Reward (Psalm 19:11)
- Righteousness (Psalm 119:123)
- Salvation (Psalm 119:155)
- Shameless (Psalm 119:46)
- Strengthening (Deuteronomy 11:8)
- Sweet (Psalm 119:103)
- Sword (Hebrews 4:12)
- Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17)
- Teaching (Ezra 7:10)
- Tried (Psalm 18:30)
- True (Proverbs 30:5)
- Trustworthy (Psalm 119:42)
- Truth (John 17:17)
- Upright (Psalm 33:4)
- Warning (Psalm 19:11)
- Wisdom (Psalm 119:98)
- Wonderful (Psalm 119:129)
Which Christian Affirmation Helps You The Most?
A Christian Affirmation Points You To Jesus!
- God loves me.
- Will not lose heart or grow weary. I will not faint.
- His love resides in me.
- Will not give place to fear. I will not be afraid.
- When I think of God’s goodness and unfailing love, it overwhelms me.
- God orders my steps.
- I am blessed.
- I have been created in God’s image and likeness.
- I am secure in the Lord and the power of His might!
- Vigorous and very courageous.
- We are not abandoned or sad.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
- I cannot be defeated, and I will not quit, for the Lord, my God is with me wherever I go.
- The righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
- Anointed – to do great things in life!
- In my ministry, in my business, on my job – everything I do prospers and increases.
- It is filled with the fruits of righteousness.
- More valuable than rubies.
- Fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Have the same attitude, purpose, and mind that was in Christ Jesus.
More Positive Christian Affirmations To Be Of Help To You!
- I am wise.
- Cry out for insight and raise my voice for understanding.
- My mind is renewed continuously.
- Honor God’s word, and as a result, I’m like a tree firmly planted by the streams of water.
- Walk-in liberty and ease because I have sought the word of God.
- Every place I walk, God has given to me.
- Trust in and rely on the Lord.
- My hope and confidence are in the Lord.
- My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- God has a good plan for my life.
- The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
- Abound in good works.
- I have the favor of God all around me.
- My cup overflows with blessings.
- I am a blessing to those around me.
- Prospering and living in divine health, my mind, will, and emotions prosper.
- Have an abundant, overflowing life.
- Tonight I will receive all that God has for me – I’m laying the world aside.
- I’m drawing near to the Father.
- He’s been expecting me – He’s been anticipating my arrival.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat