The Power Of Christian Affirmation!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
I’m an artist; affirmation is like catnip to me. Andrea Riseborough
John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
Christian Affirmation Will Lift You Up!
What Is The Value of Christian Affirmation?
Christian Affirmation Can Make The Difference!
I have discovered in my own life that Christian affirmation can be truly valuable to encourage a person who is going through a difficult time. When you read these Christian affirmations, reading them out loud can make them that much more encouraging.
You would also benefit from writing a Christian affirmation or two on your bathroom mirror or anywhere in your house to remind you to think Godly thoughts instead of negative thoughts. Deuteronomy 11:18.
You need to speak words of life to ourselves and also others, because if you talk or think negative words to yourselves and, or others, that pulls you down and others down rather than lifting you! ~ Bill Greguska
Christian Affirmation To Encourage You!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can psychology work with Christian counseling?
- How do I choose an excellent Christian counselor/therapist?
- I need some spiritual encouragement!
- What can I do to be encouraged?
- When should a Christian couple seek marriage counseling?
Christian Affirmation Right From The Bible
Christian Affirmation Are Great To Use Daily!
- Awe-inspiring (Psalm 119:161)
- Choice (Psalm 119:173)
- Cleansing (Ephesians 5:26)
- Comfort (Psalm 119:50)
- Delight (Psalm 1:2)
- Deliverance (Psalm 119:170)
- Do-able (Ezra 7:10)
- Endure forever (Psalm 119:160)
- Eternal (Matthew 24:35)
- Ever with me (Psalm 119:98)
- Faithful (Psalm 119:86)
- Food (Matthew 4:4)
- Forever (Isaiah 40:8)
- God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Gold, better than (Psalm 19:10)
- Help (Psalm 119:175)
- Hope (Romans 15:4)
- Joy (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Knowable (Psalm 119:125)
- Lamp (Psalm 119:105)
- Learn-able (Psalm 119:73)
- Liberty (Psalm 119:45)
- Life (Proverbs 4:22)
- Mirror (James 1:23)
- Path (Psalm 119:1)
- Perfect (Psalm 19:7)
- Praiseworthy (Psalm 56:4)
- Profitable (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Prospers (Isaiah 55:11)
- Pure, very (Psalm 119:140)
- Purifying (Psalm 119:9)
- Rejoicing (Jeremiah 15:16)
- Respectable (Psalm 119:117)
- Reward, great (Psalm 19:11)
- Righteousness (Psalm 119:123)
- Salvation (Psalm 119:155)
- Shameless (Psalm 119:46)
- Strengthening (Deuteronomy 11:8)
- Sweet (Psalm 119:103)
- Sword (Hebrews 4:12)
- Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17)
- Teaching (Ezra 7:10)
- Tried (Psalm 18:30)
- True (Proverbs 30:5)
- Trustworthy (Psalm 119:42)
- Truth (John 17:17)
- Upright (Psalm 33:4)
- Warning (Psalm 19:11)
- Wisdom (Psalm 119:98)
- Wonderful (Psalm 119:129)
Christian Affirmations Right From The Bible!
Which Christian Affirmation Helps You The Most?
A Christian Affirmation Points You To Jesus!
- God loves me.
- Will not lose heart or grow weary. I will not faint.
- His love resides in me.
- Will not give place to fear. I will not be afraid.
- When I think of God’s goodness and unfailing love, it overwhelms me.
- God orders my steps.
- I am blessed.
- I have been created in God’s image and likeness.
- I am secure in the Lord and the power of His might!
- Vigorous and very courageous.
- Not abandoned or sad.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
- Cannot be defeated, and I will not quit, for the Lord, my God is with me wherever I go.
- The righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
- Anointed – to do great things in life!
- Fierce in my ministry, in my business, on my job – everything I do prospers and increases.
- Filled with the fruits of righteousness.
- More valuable than rubies.
- Fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Have the same attitude, purpose, and mind that was in Christ Jesus.
More Positive Christian Affirmations To Help You!
- I am wise.
- Cry out for insight and raise my voice for understanding.
- My mind is renewed continuously.
- Honor God’s word, and as a result, I’m like a tree firmly planted by the streams of water.
- Walk-in liberty and ease because I have sought the word of God.
- Every place I walk, God has given to me.
- Trust in and rely on the Lord.
- My hope and confidence are in the Lord.
- My God supplies all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- God has a good plan for my life.
- The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
- Abound in good works.
- I have the favor of God all around me.
- My cup overflows with blessings.
- I am a blessing to those around me.
- Prospering and living in divine health, my mind, will, and emotions prosper.
- Have an abundant, overflowing life.
- Tonight I will receive all that God has for me – I’m laying the world aside.
- I’m drawing near to the Father.
- He’s been expecting me – He’s been anticipating my arrival.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat