Turn To God, Because He Loves You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you turn to God, you discover He has been facing you all the time. ~ Zig Ziglar
Turn To God And Follow The Him! Listen To Adrian Rogers!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about how to turn to God?
What does Biblegateway say about how to turn to God?
How To Avoid Sin By Reaching Out To God And Others!
- Guard your eyes against what they ought not to see.
- Protect your ears from what they ought not to hear.
- Shield your heart from all the hurtful things other people say and do.
- Keep your mind from the influences of this world, your flesh, and the devil.
Turn To God, And Trust Him With Your Whole Heart!
What Are Some Elements Of A Christian World View?
Christian World View
- There is a God (Isaiah 43:10-11; Isaiah 44:6-8; Isaiah 45:5).
- The Christian Trinity is the only God (Genisis. 1:26; Zech. 12:10; 2 Cor. 13:14; John 1:1).
- God has revealed Himself in three ways: In creation, in the Bible, and in Jesus (Romans 1:18-20; 1 Corinthians 15:3; John 5:39; Acts 10:43; Hebrews 1:1-3; John 14:9).
- God created the universe and all that is in it with order and design — the universe is not an accident (Genisis. 1; Isaiah 44:24; Isaiah45:18; Jer. 27:5; Neh. 9:6).
- God created all life on earth with a design and a purpose — life did not evolve (Genisis 1:11-12, Genisis 21-25; 1 Corinthians 15:38-39).
- The unseen supernatural world is just as real as the physical world (Ephesians 6:12; Job 1:6; Mark 5:2; Matthew 12:22)
- God made man in His own image distinct from the animals — man did not evolve (Gen. 1:26-27; 2:7; 1 Corinthians 11:7).
- Man, from conception, is human and possesses dignity due to being made in God’s image (Job 31:15; Psalms 22:10; 139:13; Hosea 12:3; Luke 1:41-44).
- The first humans were Adam and Eve (Genisis. 2; Romans 5:14; 1 Corinthians 15:22, Corinthians 15:45; 1 Timothy 2:13).
- Adam and Eve were the first family (male and female) according to God’s purpose for procreation and glorifying Him — homosexuality, therefore, is unnatural (Genisis 1:28; Genisis 2:21-25).
- Man is morally responsible and answerable to God (Exodus 15:26; 1 Kings 11:38; Romans 2:16; Psalms. 50:6; Psalms 82:8; James 1:21).
More Of Christian World View
- God gave dominion of the earth to Adam and Eve and, thus, to their descendants (Genisis 1:28; Titus 1:7)
- Man is the steward of God’s creation and is to subdue the world in a manner consistent with biblical revelation (Genisis. 1-2; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Sin entered the world through Adam and Eve (Genisis 3:1-6; Romans 5:12-14).
- All people have sinned and are in need of salvation (Romans 3:23).
- Only God can save. Man cannot save himself (Matthew 19:25-26).
- Jesus is the only way to escape the judgment of God (Acts. 4:12; John 14:6).
- The Christian Gospel is the key to the conversion of all people (1 Corinthians. 15:1-4; Mark 8:35 Mark 13:10; Romans 1:16)
- The Bible is the inspired revelation from God and correct and authoritative in all it addresses (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Acts 17:11; Amos 3:7).
- The Bible reflects God’s true and moral character; therefore, truth and morals are knowable, absolute, and not relative (Exodus 20:1-17).
- The government is ordained by God and is God’s provision for order and safety in society (Romans 13:1-7; John 19:11).
- Christians are to follow the laws of the land except where they contradict the Bible (Acts 5:29; 4:19).
- Christians are to evangelize the world (Matthew 28:18-19; Psalms 22:17).
- All areas of life are subject to God and should have Christian principles guiding them: personal, public, and political matters, as well as medicine, science, art, literature, etc.. (Genisis. 1:28; Matthew 28:19-20).
- All areas of life are Christian mission fields: political, medicine, science, art, literature, education, technology, family, economics, etc. (Genisis. 1:28; Matthew 28:19-20).
What Are You Waiting For? To Decide To Turn To God Today!
I am so very thankful that I made a turn to God, my life was a mess, and then God turned it into a message that others can learn what not to do and do what the Lord wants you to do by making a turn to God as I did back on June 25, 1986. ~ Bill Greguska
It Is Very Wise To Avoid Sin And Temptation!
- If you have an alcohol or drug problem, stay away from bars and places you used drugs or are tempting.
- If you have a gambling problem, stay away from the casinos.
- If you have a sexual problem, stay away from the things that tempt you, this goes for every type of sin.
- Avoiding sin is a good thing, but it does not solve the problem entirely. When you are being tempted, your flesh screams for what is not suitable for your soul.
- Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ each day will strengthen you against those attacks of the flesh and the devil.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or want to get on our email list, let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat