Turn To God To Unlock The Answers You Need!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Adrian Rogers Talks About How To Turn To God!
How To Avoid Sin By Reaching Out To God And Others!
- Guard your eyes against what they ought not to see.
- Protect your ears from what they ought not to hear.
- Shield your heart from all the hurtful things other people say and do.
- Keep your mind from the influences of this world, your flesh, and the devil.
Turn To God, And Trust Him With Your Whole Heart!
What Are Some Elements Of A Christian WorldView?
Christian World View
- There is a God (Isaiah 43:10-11; Isaiah 44:6-8; Isaiah 45:5).
- The Christian Trinity is the only God (Genesis. 1:26; Zech. 12:10; 2 Cor. 13:14; John 1:1).
- God has revealed Himself in three ways: In creation, in the Bible, and Jesus (Romans 1:18-20; 1 Corinthians 15:3; John 5:39; Acts 10:43; Hebrews 1:1-3; John 14:9).
- God created the universe and everything in it with order and design — the universe is not an accident (Genesis. 1; Isaiah 44:24; Isaiah45:18; Jer. 27:5; Neh. 9:6).
- God created all life on earth with a design and a purpose — life did not evolve (Genesis 1:11-12, Genesis 21-25; 1 Corinthians 15:38-39).
- The unseen supernatural world is just as real as the physical world (Ephesians 6:12; Job 1:6; Mark 5:2; Matthew 12:22)
- God made man in His image distinct from the animals — man did not evolve (Gen. 1:26-27; 2:7; 1 Corinthians 11:7).
- Man, from conception, is human and possesses dignity due to being made in God’s image (Job 31:15; Psalms 22:10; 139:13; Hosea 12:3; Luke 1:41-44).
- The first humans were Adam and Eve (Genesis. 2; Romans 5:14; 1 Corinthians 15:22, Corinthians 15:45; 1 Timothy 2:13).
- Adam and Eve were the first family (male and female) according to God’s purpose for procreation and glorifying Him — homosexuality, therefore, is unnatural (Genesis 1:28; Genesis 2:21-25).
- Man is morally responsible and answerable to God (Exodus 15:26; 1 Kings 11:38; Romans 2:16; Psalms. 50:6; Psalms 82:8; James 1:21).
- God gave dominion of the earth to Adam and Eve and, thus, to their descendants (Genesis 1:28; Titus 1:7)
- Man is the steward of God’s creation and is to subdue the world in a manner consistent with biblical revelation (Genesis. 1-2; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Sin entered the world through Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 5:12-14).
- All people have sinned and need salvation (Romans 3:23).
- Only God can save. Man cannot save himself (Matthew 19:25-26).
- Jesus is the only way to escape the judgment of God (Acts. 4:12; John 14:6).
- The Christian Gospel is the key to the conversion of all people (1 Corinthians. 15:1-4; Mark 8:35 Mark 13:10; Romans 1:16)
- The Bible is the inspired revelation from God and correct and authoritative in all it addresses (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Acts 17:11; Amos 3:7).
- The Bible reflects God’s faithful and moral character; truth and morals are knowable, absolute, and not relative (Exodus 20:1-17).
- The government is ordained by God and is God’s provision for order and safety in society (Romans 13:1-7; John 19:11).
- Christians are to follow the laws of the land except where they contradict the Bible (Acts 5:29; 4:19).
- Christians are to evangelize the world (Matthew 28:18-19; Psalms 22:17).
- All areas of life are subject to God and should have Christian principles guiding them: personal, public, and political matters, as well as medicine, science, art, literature, etc. (Genesis. 1:28; Matthew 28:19-20).
- All areas of life are Christian mission fields: political, medicine, science, art, literature, education, technology, family, economics, etc. (Genesis. 1:28; Matthew 28:19-20).
Make Your Decision To Turn To God Today!
I am so very thankful that I made a turn to God, my life was a mess, and then God turned it into a message that others can learn what not to do and do what the Lord wants you to do by making a turn to God as I did back on June 25, 1986. ~ Bill Greguska
It Is Very Wise To Avoid Sin And Temptation!
- If you have an alcohol or drug problem, stay away from bars and places you used drugs or are tempting.
- If you have a gambling problem, stay away from the casinos.
- If you have a sexual problem, stay away from the things that tempt you; this goes for every type of sin.
- Avoiding sin is good, but it does not solve the problem entirely. When you are tempted, your flesh screams for what is not suitable for your soul.
- Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ each day will strengthen you against those attacks of the flesh and the devil.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
2 Peter 3:9 ESV
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should reach repentance.
Acts 3:19 ESV
Repent, therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,
Isaiah 45:22 ESV
“Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
1 Timothy 2:4 ESV
Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Ephesians 2:8 ESV
For by grace, you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
Acts 17:30 ESV
The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent,
Acts 2:38 ESV
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
John 6:37 ESV
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me, I will never cast out.
John 6:44 ESV
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
2 Chronicles 30:9 ESV
For if you return to the Lord, your brothers and your children will find compassion with their captors and return to this land. For the Lord, your God is gracious and merciful and will not turn away his face from you if you return to him.”
Revelation 22:17 ESV
The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.
1 Peter 4:17 ESV
For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God, and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Hebrews 11:6 ESV
And without faith, it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Hebrews 4:16 ESV
Let us then, with confidence, draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Titus 2:11 ESV
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,
Ephesians 1:11 ESV
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,
Romans 10:13 ESV
For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or want to get on our email list, let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat