Turn To God, Because He Loves You!
Your most profound and intimate experiences of worship will likely be in your darkest days – when your heart is broken when you feel abandoned when you’re out of options when the pain is great – and you turn to God alone. ~ Rick Warren
Avoid Sin By Turning Your Life To The Lord!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about how to turn to God?
What does Biblegateway say about how to turn to God?
How To Avoid Sin By Reaching Out To God And Others!
- Guard your eyes against what they ought not to see.
- Protect your ears from what they ought not to hear.
- Shield your heart from all the hurtful things other people say and do.
- Keep your mind from the influences of this world, your flesh, and the devil.
What Are Some Elements Of A Christian World View?
Christian World View
- There is a God (Isaiah 43:10-11; Isaiah 44:6-8; Isaiah 45:5).
- The Christian Trinity is the only God (Genisis. 1:26; Zech. 12:10; 2 Cor. 13:14; John 1:1).
- God has revealed Himself in three ways: In creation, in the Bible, and in Jesus (Romans 1:18-20; 1 Corinthians 15:3; John 5:39; Acts 10:43; Hebrews 1:1-3; John 14:9).
- God created the universe and all that is in it with order and design — the universe is not an accident (Genisis. 1; Isaiah 44:24; Isaiah45:18; Jer. 27:5; Neh. 9:6).
- All life on earth was created by God with a design and a purpose — life did not evolve (Genisis 1:11-12, Genisis 21-25; 1 Corinthians 15:38-39).
- The unseen supernatural world is just as real as the physical world (Ephesians 6:12; Job 1:6; Mark 5:2; Matthew 12:22)
- God made man in His own image distinct from the animals — man did not evolve (Gen. 1:26-27; 2:7; 1 Corinthians 11:7).
- Man, from conception, is human and possesses dignity due to being made in God’s image (Job 31:15; Psalms 22:10; 139:13; Hosea 12:3; Luke 1:41-44).
- The first humans were Adam and Eve (Genisis. 2; Romans 5:14; 1 Corinthians 15:22, Corinthians 15:45; 1 Timothy 2:13).
- Adam and Eve were the first family (male and female) according to the purpose of God for procreation and glorifying Him — homosexuality, therefore, is unnatural (Genisis 1:28; Genisis 2:21-25).
- Man is morally responsible and answerable to God (Exodus 15:26; 1 Kings 11:38; Romans 2:16; Psalms. 50:6; Psalms 82:8; James 1:21).
More Of Christian World View
- God gave dominion of the earth to Adam and Eve and, thus, to their descendants (Genisis 1:28; Titus 1:7)
- Man is the steward of God’s creation and is to subdue the world in a manner consistent with biblical revelation (Genisis. 1-2; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Sin entered the world through Adam and Eve (Genisis 3:1-6; Romans 5:12-14).
- All people have sinned and are in need of salvation (Romans 3:23).
- Only God can save. Man cannot save himself (Matthew 19:25-26).
- Jesus is the only way to escape the judgment of God (Acts. 4:12; John 14:6).
- The Christian Gospel is the key to the conversion of all people (1 Corinthians. 15:1-4; Mark 8:35 Mark 13:10; Romans 1:16)
- The Bible is the inspired revelation from God and correct and authoritative in all it addresses (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Acts 17:11; Amos 3:7).
- The Bible reflects the true and moral character of God; therefore, truth and morals are knowable and absolute, not relative (Exodus 20:1-17).
- The government is ordained by God and is God’s provision for order and safety in society (Romans 13:1-7; John 19:11).
- Christians are to follow the laws of the land except where they contradict the Bible (Acts 5:29; 4: