Take The Test For Addiction Below!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
If you are questioning if you have an addiction or not, there is a good chance that you do have an addiction. Some addictions are full-blown and cause significant distress for the addict and family members. Other addictions “seem to be under control,” but they are often not. Addicts habitually choose their addiction over their family, health, job, and life. I think deep down that you know right now whether you have an addiction problem or not.
I would encourage you to be safe, to admit that you “might have a problem,” and try to get it in control before the addiction, no matter what level of severity it may be, gets the best of you and takes you down to an even lower level life that you do not want to be living in. When I started to trust God, I noticed He comforted me and gave me direction, He put the right people in my life to help me. He did not remove my addiction right away when I asked Him to do so, but I kept on following Jesus, and by my faith and the power of God, I was freed from my addiction in 1986. If you have an addiction, God can also step into your life and heal you! ~ Bill Greguska
My Drug And Alcohol Problem
Alcohol And Drugs
Blinded By Addiction
Another Term For Addiction = Spiritual Warfare
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Here Is A Test For Addiction You Can Take!
“Before you can break out of prison, you must realize you are locked up.” ~Unknown
I am concerned about my drinking problem. AA.org
I am worried about my drug problem NA.org.
I am concerned about someone with a drinking problem. Al-Anon.org
Test For Addiction!
Taking the addiction test would be a very wise choice. I wish I knew what I did not realize back when I was drinking and using drugs. Even though people have tried to tell me that drinking and drugs were not good for me, my self-will was stronger than the wise counsel given to me by those who wanted to help me!
If you have a concern or fear that you have an addiction, do you think you might have an addiction to drugs and alcohol?
I’d like you to please take the test for addiction below to understand better where you stand.
Could You Be An Alcoholic Or Have A Drug Addiction?
Test Questions From John Hopkins Hospital!
Test For Addiction:
- Does alcohol or drugs cause you to lose time from work?
- Are they making your home life unhappy?
- Do you use alcohol and drugs because you are shy with other people?
- Is alcohol or drugs affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after using alcohol and drugs?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of using them?
- Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when using them?
- Does using alcohol or drugs make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since using them?
- Do you crave alcohol and drugs at a definite time daily?
- After partying all night, do you want them the next morning?
- Does alcohol or drugs cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since using them?
- Is using alcohol and drugs jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you use them to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you use alcohol or drugs alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of using them?
- Has your physician ever treated you for abusing alcohol and drugs?
- Do you use alcohol and drugs to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been to a hospital or treatment center on account of using them?
So Now, What Do I Do?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, there is a definite warning that you may be addicted to alcohol or drugs.
Or, if you have answered YES to any two, there is a good chance that you are an alcoholic or a drug addict.
Although if you have answered YES to any three or more, you are most likely addicted to alcohol or drugs. No matter your score, if you have any questions, the best thing to do is talk to someone about it today and get help!
How Much Money Are Your Additions Costing You?
>>>Use This Calculator To Find Out The Truth!<<<
Get Information About Addiction!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome an addiction to internet porn?
- I am a Christian who is addicted to smoking. How can I quit?
- Is Celebrate Recovery a biblically sound program?
- What does the Bible say about doing drugs?
- Why does God test us?
Personal Comments About My Past
Before I quit drugs and alcohol on June 25. 1986 I had a lot of problems with my addictions. When I used to drink alcohol and use drugs, I thought I was having fun and experimenting with drugs and alcohol. But later on, I started realizing that things were changing. I was guarding my money to make sure I had enough to supply my addiction.
When I realized that I even resorted to stealing money from my mom to buy beer, marijuana, and whatever else, I thought I had a problem. Unfortunately, things had to get worse before they got better. I first had to admit that I had a problem.
My addiction turned my life upside down; I hope you do not have to take that same road I chose because help is available. Learn from my mistakes and also the successes I made with God’s help in my recovery. Admit you have a problem, confess that your life has become unmanageable, need some help, turn away from the drugs and alcohol, and get your life back. ~ Bill Greguska
Since You Can Quit Anything With God’s Help For:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit ANY addiction or bad habit that has put you in chains. Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, and so forth. Do it One Day At A Time! I am not saying it will be easy, but God makes all things possible!
Chat For Some Help And Encouragement, Or Call 1-800-633-3446
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Romans 12:2 ESV
Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing, you may discern what the will of God is, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
1 Thessalonians 5:21 ESV
But test everything; hold fast to what is good.
1 Peter 4:12-13 ESV
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.
1 John 4:1-4 ESV
Beloved, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this,you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Psalm 28:7 ESV
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him, my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song ,I give thanks to him.
Romans 12:1-2 ESV
I appeal to you, therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing, you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
James 1:2 ESV
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds,
Genesis 22:1-24 ESV
After these things, God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” He said, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.” So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac. And he cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. On the third day , Abraham lifted up his eyes and saw the place from afar. Then Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey; I and the boy will go over there and worship and come again to you.”
Psalm 11:4-5 ESV
The Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord’s throne is in heaven; his eyes see, his eyelids test the children of man. The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.
Psalm 26:2 ESV ,
Prove me, O Lord, and try me; test my heart and my mind.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat