Take The Test For Addiction Below!
Another Term For Addiction = Spiritual Warfare
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“I am convinced now that virtually every destructive behavior and addiction I battled off and on for years was rooted in my insecurity.” ~ Beth Moore
Here Is A Test For Addiction You Can Take!
“Before you can break out of prison, you must realize you are locked up.” ~Unknown
Test For Addiction!
Taking the addiction test would be a very wise choice. I wish I knew now what I did not realize back when I was drinking and using drugs. Even though people have tried to tell me that drinking and drugs were not good for me, my self-will was stronger than the wise counsel given to me by those who wanted to help me!
If you have a concern or fear that you have an addiction, do you think you might have an addiction to drugs and alcohol?
Take the test for addiction below to better understand where you stand?
Could You Be Alcoholic Or Have A Drug Addiction?
Test Questions From John Hopkins Hospital!
Test For Addiction:
- Does alcohol or drugs cause you to lose time from work?
- Are they making your home life unhappy?
- Do you use alcohol and drugs because you are shy with other people?
- Is alcohol or drugs affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after using alcohol and drugs?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of using them?
- Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when using them?
- Does using alcohol or drugs make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since using them?
- Do you crave alcohol and drugs at a definite time daily?
- After partying all night, do you want them the next morning?
- Does alcohol or drugs cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since using them?
- Is using alcohol and drugs jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you use them to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you use alcohol or drugs alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of using them?
- Has your physician ever treated you for abusing alcohol and drugs?
- Do you use alcohol and drugs to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been to a hospital or treatment center on account of using them?
So Now What Do I Do?
If you have answered YES to any one of these questions, there is a definite warning that you may be addicted to alcohol or drugs.
Or, if you have answered YES to any two, there is a good chance that you are an alcoholic or a drug addict.
Although if you have answered YES to any three or more, you are most likely addicted to alcohol or drugs. No matter what score you got, if there is any question in your mind, the best thing to do is talk to someone about it today and get help!
How Much Money Are Your Additions Costing You?
>>>Use This Calculator To Find Out The Truth!<<<
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I overcome an addiction to internet porn?
- I am a Christian who is addicted to smoking. How can I quit?
- Is Celebrate Recovery a biblically sound program?
- What does the Bible say about doing drugs?
- Why does God test us?
>>>How Alcohol Or Drugs Can Wreck Your Life!<<<
Personal Comments About My Past
Before I quit drugs and alcohol on June 25. 1986 I had a lot of problems with my addictions. When I used to drink alcohol and use drugs, at first, I just thought I was having fun and experimenting with drugs and alcohol. But later on, I started realizing that things were changing. I was guarding my money to make sure I had enough to supply my addiction.
When I realized that I even resorted to stealing money from my mom to buy beer, marijuana, and whatever else, I started to think that I had a problem. Unfortunately, things had to get worse before they got better. I first had to admit that I had a problem.
My addiction turned my life upside down; I hope you do not have to take that same road I chose because there is help available. Learn from my mistakes and also the successes I made with God’s help in my recovery. Admit you have a problem, confess that your life has become unmanageable, need some help, turn away from the drugs and alcohol, and get your life back. ~ Bill Greguska
Since You Can Quit Anything With God’s Help For:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit the ANY addiction or bad habit that has put you in chains. Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, and so forth. Do it One Day At A Time! I am not saying it will be easy, but with God, all things are possible!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcohol problem
- Bad habits
- Drinking problem
- My alcohol and drug problem
- Step program
- 12 step program
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat