TEST FOR ADDICTION
Take This Test For Addiction Below!
It is obvious that you have a concern or even a fear that you have an addiction. Do you think you might have an addiction to drug and alcohol? Take the test for addiction below to better understand where you stand.
Before I quit drugs and alcohol on June 25. 1986 I had a lot of problems with my addictions. When I used to drink alcohol and use drugs, at first I just thought I was just having fun and with experimenting with drugs and alcohol. But later on, I started realizing that things were changing. I was guarding my money to make sure I had enough to supply my addiction. Then I notice that I even resorted to stealing money from my mom to buy beer, marijuana, and whatever else. Unfortunately, things had to get worse before I could admit that I had a problem. It turned my life upside down, I hope you do not have to take that same road I took because there is help available. ~ Bill Greguska
Could you be alcoholic or have a drug addiction without even realizing it? Ask yourself these test questions from John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
Test For Addiction:
- Do alcohol or drugs cause you to lose time from work?
- Are they making your home life unhappy?
- Do you use alcohol and drugs because you are shy with other people?
- Is alcohol or drugs affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after using alcohol and drugs?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of using them?
- Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when using them?
- Does using alcohol or drugs make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since using them?
- Do you crave alcohol and drugs at a definite time daily?
- After partying all night, do you want them the next morning?
- Does alcohol or drugs cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since using them?
- Is using alcohol and drugs jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you use them to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you use alcohol or drugs alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of using them?
- Has your physician ever treated you for abusing alcohol and drugs?
- Do you use alcohol and drugs to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been to a hospital or treatment center on account of using them?
- If you have answered YES to any one of these questions, there is a definite warning that you may be addicted to alcohol or drugs.
- If you have answered YES to any two, the chances are that you are an alcoholic or a drug addict.
- If you have answered YES to any three or more, you are addicted to alcohol or drugs.
Four testimonies about how alcohol or drugs can wreck your life!
Here is a Test For Addiction You Can Take!
“Before you can break out of prison, you must realize you are locked up.” ~Unknown
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Warning Signs of Substance Abuse from Alcohol/Drugs:
- Excessive talking, rapid or slurred speech.
- Out of character, bizarre, or paranoid comments.
- Extreme forgetfulness.
- Difficulty expressing thoughts.
- Poor balance, unsteady walking.
- Inability to concentrate or follow a conversation.
- Bloodshot eyes.
- Dilated or small pupils.
- Excessive sweating or jitters.
- Nodding off (eyes closing, head falling forward).
- Regularly popping breath mints, chewing gum, or drinking a flavored drink immediately before talking to you (to cover the smell of alcohol or smoke).
- Missing prescription drugs (like Oxycontin or any others).
- Possession of drug paraphernalia such as tin foil, rolling papers, pipes.
- Increased accumulation of products such as glue, hairspray, or nail polish.
- Increased accumulation of over-the-counter cold medicine.
- Use of incense, room deodorant, or perfumes to hide smoke or chemical odors on clothing or in a room.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“I am convinced now that virtually every destructive behavior and addiction I battled off and on for years was rooted in my insecurity.” ~ Beth Moore
Ephesians 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.