Please contact us if you have any comments or questions or need some encouragement?
Have faith and encourage yourself each day by praying, reading your Bible, and fellowship with other believers! If you put God first, others second, and yourself last, it might sound counterintuitive, but your life will be more meaningful. Keep your eye on God, be ready to hear Him, and be prompted to do His will, not your own will. Try to encourage others in any way you can, for when we encourage others, we will naturally be encouraged as a by-product of our encouraging others! ~ Bill Greguska
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Encourage Yourself In One Minute!
Encouragement To Discover Who God Meant You To Be? (View)
You do have a Dream. It’s part of what it means to be human, created in the image of God. ~ Bruce Wilkinson
John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
For Free Christian Counseling (Read More)
Did you realize that you are as close to God as you’ve chosen to be at this moment?
10 Things Every Christian Would Benefit From Doing Daily!
- Love God And Love Others.
- Do The Will Of God.
- Pray And seek God.
- Read Your Bible.
- Be Thankful.
- Be Forgiving.
- Be Humble, Peace Maker, Kind, And Tell Others About Jesus.
- Reflect on Your Sinfulness, Not Other Peoples’ Sins.
- Be Ready to Help Where There’s a Need.
- Be Mindful That Your Behavior Is Your Most Powerful Witness to Others.
Encourage Yourself And Your Faith In God!
Encouragement Resource Links:
Often people feel dissatisfied because they don’t feel as though others appreciate them. Other times they think that they are not good enough? That is very easy to understand because we all want to be valued. Our happiness ought not to depend on what other people think about us or say to us; instead, our goal should be that of pleasing God. Do things that we know are right and good for us, that He teaches us in the Bible. If your goal is only to please yourself, you are setting yourself up for discouragement and rejection. The solution is to encourage yourself by living your life to please and honor God and others at the same time when possible, but don’t forget about yourself. You need to take care of your body, mind, and soul. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I forgive those who sin against me?
- How does one examine one’s self (1 Corinthians 11:28)?
- What does it mean to love your neighbor as you love yourself?
- What does the Bible say about forgiving yourself?
- Why is being a good person not enough to get you into heaven?
Here Are Some More Ways You Can Encourage Yourself!
- Focus on funny things and keep looking for the bright side of things even when discouraged or depressed. Laughter does so much to heal us that it is foolish not to keep that in mind. Try it and see what I mean.
- Do some things that you enjoy that give you pleasure or that give other people happiness. When we courage others, it is so often then that we become encouraged. Reach out to others for help, and don’t forget to reach out to others to help them.
- Often, people find that doing things for other people helps their problems seem a little smaller, or at the very least, gets their mind off of their problems.
- Exercise is so crucial! No matter what you do, whether it is just going for a walk or going to the gym, the important this is to keep your body moving and your heartbeat up. Simple stretches are a great thing to warm up your body.
- Do as much as your doctor allows you to do, and then do it at least 2-3 times a week and a minimum of 15-45 minutes each time, which will help your mood significantly.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat