How Do You Encourage Yourself Each Day?
Encourage Yourself In One Minute!
Often people feel dissatisfied because they don’t feel as though others appreciate them. Other times they think that they are not good enough?
Encourage Yourself To Seek God’s Love!
1 Samuel 30:6 David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the Lord his God.
David needed to, so will you. And if he can do it, you can do it. Let God pour His love and acceptance into you. He is faithful, and you are accepted. Receive it and walk in it.
Here are some helpful links:
- How can I forgive those who sin against me?
- How does one examine one’s self (1 Corinthians 11:28)?
- What does it mean to love your neighbor as you love yourself?
- What does the Bible say about forgiving yourself?
- Why is being a good person not enough to get you into heaven?
Encourage Yourself With God’s Word!
Here Are Some More Ways You Can Encourage Yourself!
- Focus on things that are humorous and keep on looking for the bright side of things even when times when you are discouraged or depressed. Laughter does so much to heal us that it is foolish not to keep that in mind. Try it and see what I mean.
- Do some things that you enjoy that give you pleasure or that give other people pleasure. When we courage others, it is so often then that we become encouraged. Reach out to others for help, and don’t forget to reach out to others to help them.
- Often people find that doing things for other people helps their problems seem a little smaller, or at the very least gets their mind off of their problems.
- Exercise is so crucial! No matter what you do, whether is it just going for a walk, or going to the gym, the important this is to keep your body moving and your heartbeat up. Simple stretches are a great thing to warm up your body.
- Do as much as your doctor allows you to do and then do it at least 2-3 times a week and the minimum of 15-45 minutes each time, and this will help your mood significantly.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any comments or questions or would like some encouragement?
If you live only to try to please others or yourself and not try to please God, your life will not be what it was meant to be by far. ~ Bill Greguska
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.