Think Positive, No More Stinking Thinking!
First Have Confidence In God, And Then Yourself Too!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A day without God actively in your life is like not having your firewall on in your computer, definitely not a good idea. It is when our guard is down that the devil does the most harm to us! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the Lord weighs the heart.
Think Positive About God And His Word!
What Does The Term Think Positive Mean To You?
Think Positive, Don’t Think Sinful Thoughts!
What Is A Positive Attitude?
Think Positive And You Are On The Right Path!
What You Say To Me Lord, I Believe! ~ Lauren Daigle
Think Positive, Because You Know That God Loves You!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are all prosperity preachers charlatans and false teachers?
- Is “name it claim it” teaching biblical?
- Is there any power in positive thinking?
- What does it mean to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves (Matthew 10:16)?
- What does the Bible say about confidence?
Don’t Let The Devil Get Into Your Head, Think Positive!
John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
- Be an organ donor. Give your heart to Jesus.
- WARNING! Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
- Exercise daily; walk with the Lord.
- Seven days without prayer makes one weak.
- Christianity is a verb.
- A house is not a home without God in it.
- Stay right, follow God’s path.
- Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
- W.W.J.D. “What would Jesus do?”
- “My other home is outta this world” John 14:2.
- God saves them all. Large and small, short and tall.
- Don’t tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how big God is!
- It’s one sick world, and Jesus is the cure.
- Doubt sees the obstacles, but faith sees the way.
- Sin and pride have one thing in common. The middle letter is “I.”
- PUSH! Pray Until Something Happens.
- “With God, all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- Give the devil an inch, and he’ll be your ruler.
- To achieve greatness, learn from the Master. Jesus!
- When life knocks you on your knees, you’re in the perfect place to pray.
- A.S.A.P. “Always Say A Prayer.”
- “Do to others what you would have them do to you.” Matthew 7:12
- Salvation can’t be bought or sold.
- God is not the author of confusion, but that of peace.
- Christ is the rock that makes me roll.
- For all things good, give God thanks.
- God’s love is big enough for all of us.
Think Positive And Have Trust In God!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat