Guard Your Heart And Mind And Think Positive!
How Can a Christian Think Positive?
Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. ~ Anne Frank
The Christian 40-day system to change anything in your life!
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. ~Michael Jordan
It’s not something that you don’t already know, but each and every day, both positive thoughts and negative thoughts enter our heart and mind. When you focus on things of God, your outlook will reflect your thinking. Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- First of all, make a list of your most negative recurring thoughts on paper, the ones that you seem to battle with the most often. You will discover that your list will open your eyes to the exact thoughts that distract you from living the life you want; this does not have to continue as it has been. Humbly ask God to help you conquer negative thinking by planting positive ways of thinking into your head, through His Word, the Bible.
- Sometimes when you confide in a close friend, family member, or your pastor to help you keep you with negative thinking and even hold you accountable. Trying to tackle this job of replacing negative thoughts with positive ones will be a struggle especially if you have been a negative thinker for many years.
- When you think positive, that does not replace having faith in Jesus Christ, but it is a good thing to fight discouragement that comes with everyday life by leaning on God for support.
- Do positive things for others such as if a person has a hard time that you know about, lend a hand. If you go out of your way to help when you see a mess that you did not make, clean it up. When you see a need, try to make yourself available to help out. If you do the simple math, just a minimum of one-act of kindness did each week will add 52 moments of encouragement to many, many people in just one year. Think more positive and start being more active and loving to one another which all goes together.
Think Positive And Have Confidence in God!
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Do You Think Positive Most of The Time?
When You Think Positive, it Can Fire Up Your Enthusiasm:
- Become more enthusiastic. As you think positive and enthusiastically, you’ll get up each morning and force yourself to live a passionate life, and you’ll become more excited in God’s perfect timing that we do not always understand. Ask God to direct your steps each day and protect you from pitfalls. Enthusiasm is critical.
- Read a daily Christian devotion and the Bible. These are two great ways to start each day. Take time to start each day off on the right foot.
- List the things you need to do and work at getting them done. Take a piece of paper and pen sit down and write your most important life goals. Then put a plan together to carry them out. Without a plan, you will not end up where you want to go.
- Become more organized. Discover a way to become not only productive but also to have good relationships with family and friends. Don’t procrastinate or allow yourself to get distracted.
- Start compiling an extensive list of things that you are grateful for your spouse, friends, health, sense of humor, etc. – even material things, such as a car that works, a furnace that warms your house, shoes for your feet, etc. At times when you need an emotional lift, take out this list and remind yourself of all the positive things that you have in your life.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A day without God actively in your life is like not having your firewall on in your computer, definitely not a good idea, it is when our guard is down that the devil does the most harm to us! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the Lord weighs the heart.