Think Positive, No Stinking Thinking!
What Does The Term Think Positive Mean To You?
Think Positive Knowing That God Is In Control!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are all prosperity preachers charlatans and/or false teachers?
- Is “name it claim it” teaching biblical?
- Is there any power in positive thinking?
- What does it mean to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves (Matthew 10:16)?
- What does the Bible say about confidence?
Pastor Pete Briscoe Encourages You To Think First!
James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
Here Are 110 Statements That Will Make You Think!
- Be an organ donor. Give your heart to Jesus.
- WARNING! Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
- Exercise Daily; walk with the Lord.
- Seven days without prayer makes one weak.
- Christianity is a verb.
- A house is not a home without God in it.
- Stay right, follow God’s path.
- Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
- W.W.J.D. “What would Jesus do?”
- “My other home is outta this world” John 14:2.
- God saves them all. Large and small, short and tall.
- Don’t tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how big God is!
- It’s one sick world, and Jesus is the cure.
- Doubt sees the obstacles, but faith sees the way.
- Sin and pride have one thing in common. The middle letter is “I”.
- PUSH! Pray Until Something Happens.
- “With God, all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- Give the devil an inch and he’ll be your ruler.
- To achieve greatness, learn from the Master. Jesus!
- When life knocks you on your knees, you’re in the perfect place to pray.
- A.S.A.P. “Always Say A Prayer.”
- “Do to others what you would have them do to you.” Matthew 7:12
- Salvation can’t be bought or sold.
- God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.
- Christ is the rock that makes me roll.
- For all things good, give God thanks.
- God’s love is big enough for all of us.
- Don’t give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- Friends don’t let friends miss out on Jesus.
- His pain is your gain.
- Fight truth decay; study the Bible daily.
- People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- Don’t let my car fool you. My real treasure is in heaven.
- Just pray; God is the way.
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
- Without Jesus, there would be hell to pay.
- GOD. His last name is not “damn.”
- FAITH. A living and unshakable confidence.
- “Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God” 1 Samuel 12:16
- Peace comes from God’s grace.
- Life is short; pray hard.
- Google can’t answer everything, but God can.
- T.G.I.F. Thank God I’m Forgiven.
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = Forgiven.
- Happiness is in heaven, but the joy is in the journey.
- Let God be your guide.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- God is good.
- When all else fails, turn to Jesus.
- Heaven can wait; Salvation can’t
- If we worry about tomorrow, we will miss what God has done for us today.
- Jesus is the recipe for success.
- Did you make God smile today?
- Faith makes all things possible, not easy!
- God is GR8.
- RAPTURE. Separation of church and state.
- God answers knee-mail.
- BIBLE. That book scared the hell out of me!
- God loves you whether you like it or not.
- No God no peace; Know God Know Peace! Philippians 4:7-9
- How will you spend eternity; smoking or nonsmoking?
- “A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance.”
- In the dark? Follow the Son.
- The Cross. God’s compass it is pointing to heaven.
- Smile Jesus loves you.
- “Go fishing for men. You catch them; He will clean them.
- I’m a fool for Christ. Whose fool are you?
- Reach for higher heights; Reach for Jesus.
- Insomnia cure; If you can’t sleep try counting your blessings.
- God without a man, is still God. A man without God is nothing.
- Help is just a prayer away.
- You can get through anything with God on your side.
- God makes a way where there seems to be no way.
- Faith in God is the best medicine.
- If you’re ready to die, then you’re prepared to live. Just ask Jesus.
- God’s giving deserves our thanksgiving.
- God would rather die than live without you. John 3:16
- It’s not what you have. It’s who you have that counts.
- The key to heaven was hung on a nail.
- Only God can give all of himself to everyone.
- The church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.
- Do your best and God will do the rest.
- Those who kneel before God can stand before anything.
- For every complex problem, there is a simple solution. JESUS!
- Give your troubles to God; He’ll be up all night anyhow.
- “Without faith, it is impossible to please God” Hebrews 11:6
- Let go and Let God.
- Heaven’s forecast: reign forever!
- Finding hell is easy. It’s at the end of a Christ-less life.
- Salvation not gotten is salvation forgotten.
- Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
- Get hooked on Jesus.
- Even Jesus had a fish story.
- LOL! Lord of Lords.
- There are no accidents with God.
- God can take the place of anything but nothing can take the place of God.
- Sin fascinates and then sin devastates.
- “Perfect love drives out fear.” 1 John 4:18
- “Live by faith, not by sight” 2 Corinthians 5:7
- People use duct tape to fix everything. God used nails.
- “Faith without works is dead.” James 2:20
- The winds of God are always blowing, but you must set the sails.
- Faith leads to Jesus.
- Life is good when you let Jesus take control.
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven.
- God specializes in things thought impossible.
- Real men obey Jesus.
- F.R.O.G. “Fully Rely On God.”
- Faith is a journey, not a destination.
How Can A Christian Think Positive?
Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. ~ Anne Frank
We Get Encouragement When We Think Positive!
Christian 40-Day System To Change Your Life!
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. ~Michael Jordan
It’s not something that you don’t already know, but each and every day, both positive thoughts and negative thoughts enter our heart and mind.
When you focus on things of God, your outlook will reflect your thinking.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Change Your Life…
- First of all, make a list of your most negative recurring thoughts on paper, the ones that you seem to battle with the most often. You will discover that your list will open your eyes to the exact thoughts that distract you from living the life you want; this does not have to continue as it has been. Humbly ask God to help you conquer negative thinking by planting positive ways of thinking into your head, through His Word, the Bible.
- Sometimes when you confide in a close friend, family member, or your pastor to help you keep you with negative thinking and even hold you accountable. Trying to tackle this job of replacing negative thoughts with positive ones will be a struggle especially if you have been a negative thinker for many years.
- When you think positive, that does not replace having faith in Jesus Christ, but it is a good thing to fight discouragement that comes with everyday life by leaning on God for support.
- Do positive things for others such as if a person has a hard time that you know about, lend a hand. If you go out of your way to help when you see a mess that you did not make, clean it up. When you see a need, try to make yourself available to help out. If you do the simple math, just a minimum of one-act of kindness did each week will add 52 moments of encouragement to many, many people in just one year. Think more positive and start being more active and loving to one another which all goes together.
Think Positive And Have Trust In God!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
When We Think Positive Life Is So Much Better!
Do You Think Positive Most Of The Time?
Think Positive Then You Are On The Right Track!
- Become more enthusiastic. As you think positive and enthusiastically, you’ll get up each morning and force yourself to live a passionate life, and you’ll become more excited in God’s perfect timing that we do not always understand. Ask God to direct your steps each day and protect you from pitfalls. Enthusiasm is critical.
- Read a daily Christian devotion and the Bible. These are two great ways to start each day. Take time to start each day off on the right foot.
- List the things you need to do and work at getting them done. Take a piece of paper and pen sit down and write your most important life goals. Then put a plan together to carry them out. Without a plan, you will not end up where you want to go.
- Become more organized. Discover a way to become not only productive but also to have good relationships with family and friends. Don’t procrastinate or allow yourself to get distracted.
- Start compiling an extensive list of things that you are grateful for your spouse, friends, health, sense of humor, etc. – even material things, such as a car that works, a furnace that warms your house, shoes for your feet, etc. At times when you need an emotional lift, take out this list and remind yourself of all the positive things that you have in your life.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A day without God actively in your life is like not having your firewall on in your computer, definitely not a good idea, it is when our guard is down that the devil does the most harm to us! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the Lord weighs the heart.