Do Not Allow A Disability To Stop You!
Disability Is Not The Same As Inability…
Disability Does Not Have To Stop Anyone!
God is able!!! Life sometimes can get extremely frustrating having physical or emotional challenges to have to overcome daily! Are you struggling with how to overcome a disability of yours presently?
Do you seem that you are just getting by day after day? Do you want more out of your life and believe that there is no reason why not?
There are so many people who have a disability, the thing to do is not to let the disability define who you are, and just do whatever you can without comparing yourself to what other can do.
God Loves Each And Every One Of His Children
God loves you and made you the way that you are. He has allowed your disability for a reason. Your job is to do continue to do the very best with what you got! God is not ignoring your disability, He is using it in ways that you might not even realize! Don’t be discouraged or doubt the Lord Jesus, have patience in the affliction that you are carrying day by day.
Many people have overcome a disability to be able to compete in competitive sports with all their heart and be successful! Doing whatever you can, and doing it the best you can is a great place to start to learn how to overcome all types of disabilities. ~ Bill Greguska
With God All Things Are Possible…
Put The Word GO…
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about attitude?
- How to deal with chronic illness?
- Was Paul’s thorn in the flesh something specific?
- What does the Bible say about suffering?
- Why does God allow people to be disabled/handicapped?
Overcome A Disability With The Internet!
The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~ Scott Hamilton
Hebrews 12:13 “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.
Ben Hersh Enjoying Time At The Airport!
All Things Are Possible Even With A Disabilities!
Nick Vujicic has no arms or legs and has learned to look at his life with a different perspective, turning his disabilities into his ability and ultimately blessing many people as a result of what God has done in his life.
Nick has encouraged many others to live their life to the fullest for the Lord!
If you want to discover how to know God, Nick is a shining example of being Christ-like. What we do with our abilities is our gift back to God in thanks. The bottom line is do all you can do, with all that you have.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
God Doesn’t Overlook Anyone Who Is Disabled
Bill Greguska Built Ramps For The Elderly And Disabled
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Overcome A Disability With God’s Help!
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God has allowed disability, illness, disease, and all crisis that people go through for reasons that we do not get to understand sometimes this side of heaven. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.