How Can You Build Your Integrity?
Honesty and integrity are both choices to do the right thing even though it is hard to do, or when others are doing their own thing and whatever feels good!
Integrity is doing the right things for the right reasons. Honesty does not come naturally, and it has to be practiced.
We all get tempted, but honesty and integrity are essential for living a healthy life.
These two qualities have been a welcomed part of my life since I quit using drugs and alcohol back in 1986.
Without honesty and integrity, I believe that it is impossible to overcome any addiction. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Does the Bible say about Christian character?
- How important is honesty?
- In the Bible, was Job was blameless and upright?
- Should a Christian go into business with an unbeliever?
- What does the Bible say about integrity?
Do You Lack Integrity In Your Life?
- Did you realize that you can have fun and enjoy yourself, yet still have Godly qualities? Proverbs 10:9
- Personal freedom and joy need to start with a good relationship with God.
- If I confess my sins, God is faithful and just and will purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Being a real man, woman, or leader means to be a servant that has morals they are committed to.
- Be honest with yourself and everyone you come in contact with each and every day!
- There is hope for anyone who can be honest with themselves and others. You must have the willingness to do what it takes to both overcome and then let go of any negative situations you may have had to deal with presently or in the past. Remember that improvement will take discipline and God’s grace. To be honest means making the right choices even if it is hard to do!
Integrity That Will Inspire You!
Being Honest Is Not A One-Time Thing, It’s A Way Of Life!
“Human beings exist that have integrity, that know how to keep their mouth shut, that know the bigger picture, who don’t sell out their friends”. Sandra Bullock
Proverbs 14:5 An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Hell’s Best-Kept Secrets Video Click Here
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower
Proverbs 10:9 Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.