How Can You Build Your Own Integrity?
Honesty and integrity are both choices to do the right thing even though it is hard to do, or when others are doing their own thing and whatever feels good! Integrity is doing the right things for the right reasons. Honesty does not come naturally, and it has to be practiced. We all get tempted, but honesty and integrity are essential for living a healthy life.
These two qualities have been a welcomed part of my life since I quit using drugs and alcohol back in 1986. Without honesty and integrity, I believe that it is impossible to overcome any addiction. ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Lack Integrity in Your Life?
- Did you realize that you can have fun and enjoy yourself, yet still have Godly qualities? Proverbs 10:9
- Personal freedom and joy needs to start with a good relationship with God.
- If I confess my sins, God is faithful and just and will purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Being a real man, woman, or leader means to be a servant that has personal integrity.
- Be honest with yourself and everyone you come in contact with each and every day!
- There is hope for anyone who can be honest with themselves and others. You must have the willingness to do what it takes to both overcome and then let go of any negative situations you may have had to deal with presently or in the past. Remember that improvement will take discipline and God’s grace. To be honest means making the right choices even if it is hard to do!
Integrity That Will Inspire You!
Integrity is Not a One-Time Thing, It’s A Way of Life!
“Human beings exist that have integrity, that know how to keep their mouth shut, that know the bigger picture, who don’t sell out their friends”. Sandra Bullock
Proverbs 14:5 An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Hell’s Best-Kept Secrets Video Click Here
Integrity vs $100.00
How to Find The Need For Honesty And Character!
It is best that men are accountable to one another.
“Two are better than one because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12.
- God has shared the instructions of how to live life. It is all there for us to find by reading it. Using a concordance in the back of the Bible is an excellent way to find topics that you are dealing with in your life.
- When the Bible is open, it will speak to you and your needs; when it is closed, it cannot. The Bible will help keep you from sin, but sin will keep you from the Bible.
Are you one way with some of your friends and a different way with other people?
Try to be consistent in all areas of our life.
D= Do what the Bible says
Only if we were perfect we could we always do what the Bible say, but we are not, so we can only strive for that perfection with God’s help.
Jesus Christ was the only person that was perfect and sinless. Jesus died for you and me so that we might live for him.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower
Proverbs 10:9 Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.