If This Is An Emergency Needing Immediate Attention, Please Call 911
Or If You Need Emergency Resource Information, Please Visit https://www.211.org/.
Or, If You Rather, Text JESUS (53787)
For Any Additional Phone Help Lines: Click Here!
Here Are Some Scripture Help Lines
To view, hover over scriptures to read!
- 1 Peter 5:7
- Isaiah 41:10
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Romans 10:17
- John 10:10
- Isaiah 53:5
- Psalm 34:18
- Deuteronomy 31:8
Also, Prayer & Phone Helplines
- Alcohol/Drug Help Line (800) 621-1646
- AIDS/HIV Information (800) 448-0440
- Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics (888) 425-2666
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse & Mental Health Hotline (800) 729-6686
- Christian Counseling (800) 633-3446
- Domestic Violence Hotline (800) 799-7233
- Eating Disorders Prevention (800) 931-2237
- Psychiatric or substance abuse admission (800) 331-2900
- Runaway Switchboard (800) 786-2929
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (212) 714-1184
- National Coalition against Domestic Violence (303) 839-1852
- Need Him (Spiritual Help) (800) 633-3446
- Hope for the Heart – Care line (866) 570-4673
- Shoplifter Anonymous (800) 848-9595
Calling 211 Is A Very Good Option!
To Contact Us – Fill in This Form Below.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat