Advice To Consider
- Live by conviction, not circumstances.
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.
- There’s always time for what God asks us to do.
- Do the next thing.
- It’s hard to teach what you don’t live.
- Do your best and leave the rest.
- What you say matters. How you say it matters more.
- You are who you hang out with.
Are You Afraid To Ask For Advice?
The best place to go for advice is to God in prayer. After praying about your situation, then it is wise to ask others for their advice.
The greatest piece of advice anyone can offer you is to point you to the wisdom and love of Jesus Christ. Basically anything beyond what comes from God is just man’s advice which is not guaranteed, including the advice I share with you if you don’t take it to God and allow God to direct you.
The true secret of giving advice is after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not, and never persist in trying to set people right. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- Christian Advice
- Dating Advice
- Game Plan
- Good Works
- Practical Advice
- Response Letters 1
- Response Letters 2
- Share This Site
- Stinking Thinking
- Take The Challenge
- Take The Quiz
- Toxic Thoughts
- You Shall Not Parrish