Are You Praying For Others?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
Praying for others is essential. God tells us to love one another, so praying for others is a part of that love. Take time now to pray for someone you know and love who is struggling with an addiction, relationship, health, or any type of difficulty or sin they may be in presently. ~ Bill Greguska
How To Pray For Someone?
It is not only our duty to pray for others but also to desire the prayers of others for ourselves. ~ William Gurnall
Praying For Others Is Important!
How often have you heard someone say they would pray for another person? I suggest that instead of saying that you will pray for someone, actually say a short prayer for them right there on the spot! An important thing when praying for others is that you can share similar personal experiences that you have had and how God worked things out for you and how you handled the situation. Your job is not to solve their problems (that is the Holy Spirits’ job). All you need to do is be there for them, listen to them, and share God’s love.
You can share your faith in God with them in a caring respect way when you are building a relationship with someone kind of opens the door for permission to enter into their world by sharing your faith with them. You can personally pray for those you interact with during your quiet time in the morning or once you get to know someone a little, and if they are open to and comfortable with you praying for them, that would be wonderful.
Pray For Others That They Will Come To Know Jesus Too!
If you can not think of anyone who is not a Christian, pray to God to place someone in your life who needs to hear about Him. When praying for others, keep it simple and to the point. There is no need to run on with words, or on the other hand, do not worry that you are not saying enough or not the right things. Allow the Holy Spirit to be the one who comforts the other person; it is not you who has the power.
Also, make a habit of reading the Bible, praying, and going to church. Read more about diving into your walk with God through prayer, Scripture, and relationships. These things ought not to be done for attention or for the sake of doing them but to help you grow in your faith in God. Being passionate about Jesus will help others see something noticeably different about you and want to know what that difference is. View the videos below about praying for others! ~ Bill Greguska
Can I Pray For You?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I become a prayer warrior?
- How should a Christian respond to unanswered prayer?
- Is there evidence that God answers prayer?
- What does it mean to pray without ceasing?
- Why is daily prayer important?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat