Try To Take A Look On The Bright Side!
Learn To Train Your Mind To See The Good In All Situations
Find out what God’s word says about topics in the Bible you would like to know more about.
- An excellent example of what I am referring to is when you are having a great time, you likely want it never to end, but in reality, it seems to be over in a flash. On the other hand, when you are in a difficult situation such as a bad day at work or school, you wish that the pain would be over as quickly as possible.
- Be aware of your progress. If you know that something is in God’s will, you can accomplish what you wish, even when others can sometimes discourage you.
- Being realistic about things, it is not sometimes easy to be optimistic during hard times. It is often tough to see when you’re in the middle of a bad situation, but the solutions are there if you are willing to look hard.
- Changing the way you look at things can make a massive difference because it will make you start seeing the bigger picture, and you’ll be able to notice between the things that are important compared to the things that are not.
- On the bright side of every situation, there is always something good to be found. If a door is closed, a window is often opened. Things that will happen will never last forever, which can ultimately be a good or bad thing, depending on your point of view.
- When you hold on to negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions are in no way beneficial to you in the big picture of your life. It’s not healthy to continually dwell in the negative thoughts and things that are going on around you.
God Gives Us All We Need In Life To Help Us Look On The Brighter Side!
Here Are 24 Ways How To Look At Life On The Brighter Side!
- Accept the situation if you have done all you could have done, then turn the page.
- Bad things happen quite often, many times to “so-called” good people, except that life happens.
- Be flexible for unexpected things, and God works in strange ways.
- Consciously choose optimism over pessimism.
- Do an act of kindness as often as possible. We are commanded to love one another.
- Don’t get down on yourself, especially if you are doing the best you can. God doesn’t make junk.
- Don’t beat yourself up over things that go wrong. God created the world and had to start over with the flood.
- Eating healthy can make a big difference in your attitude.
- Exercise 20 minutes a day to help release endorphins and improve your mood.
- Fill your life with positive people, and they will rub off on you.
- Flush out negative thinking from your thought life.
- If flexibility is key to living a life with less drama, sign me up for that.
- Once you’ve accepted your situation and have taken the necessary steps to fix it, it’s time to turn the page.
- Pat someone on the back for doing something good. Encourage one another.
- Plan time to do something that you really love.
- Practice finding three positives things in every situation, and it makes for a good habit.
- Practice seeing the good in everyone and everything.
- Remember that even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
- Remember, good people, bring out the good in people.
- Step back and take a wide view, look at your situation through God’s eyes.
- Trust in God always and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
- We always have a choice for how you look at things; choose to see the good in both others and yourself.
- When things go wrong, we often start blaming ourselves, learn to let go.
- Your life is like a very, very thick book, and today is just a page. Look at the big scheme of life, not just the snapshots.
Doing things that you don’t like sucks. I told both of my kids that the negative part of doing something could be compared to like 40 lbs of pain, but the reward in doing that painful act has a positive result of 400 lbs of gain. (doing homework, being responsible, etc.) On the bright side, try to look at it as pain on the other side is gain.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat