How About Taking A Look On The Bright Side?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
We all get ourselves into bad situations a times, some of the time it is our own fault, yet other times, things just happens to us that way unfortunately. But, I have discovered that the quicker I can look to God for help, the quicker I can get back on my feet. I encourage you to do the same. Take your problems and concerns to the Lord in prayer.
Another way to look at it would be that the Lord will not allow us to bear more than we can handle without an option out from under it. Keep your eyes on the Lord, not the waves of the sea, for when we take our eyes of the Lord, the fear of the waves can overwhelm us which they tend to do. To look at the bright side, we have the Lord Jesus who loves us, came to sacrifice His love for us, was crucified for us, died for us, and rose from the dead for us, giving us the Holy Spirit to guide and direct us. ~ Bill Greguska
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
God Gives Us All We Need In Life To Help Us Look On The Brighter Side!
24 Ways How To Look At Life On The Brighter Side!
- Accept the situation. If you have done all you could, then turn the page.
- Bad things often happen to “so-called” good people, except that life happens.
- Be flexible for unexpected things, and God works in strange ways.
- Consciously choose optimism over pessimism.
- Do an act of kindness as often as possible. We are commanded to love one another.
- Don’t get down on yourself, especially if you are doing your best. God doesn’t make junk.
- Don’t beat yourself up over things that go wrong. God created the world and had to start over with the flood.
- Eating healthy can make a big difference in your attitude.
- Exercise 20 minutes daily to help release endorphins and improve your mood.
- Fill your life with positive people who will rub off on you.
- Flush out negative thinking from your thought life.
- If flexibility is key to living a life with less drama, sign me up for that.
- Once you’ve accepted your situation and have taken the necessary steps to fix it, it’s time to turn the page.
- Pat someone on the back for doing something good. Encourage one another.
- Plan time to do something that you love.
- Practice finding three positive things in every situation, making it a good habit.
- Practice seeing the good in everyone and everything.
- Remember that even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
- Remember, good people, bring out the good in people.
- Step back and take a comprehensive view. Look at your situation through God’s eyes.
- Trust in God always and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
- We always choose how we look at things and see the good in others and ourselves.
- When things go wrong, we often start blaming ourselves and learn to let go.
- Your life is like a thick book; today is just a page. Look at the big scheme of life, not just the snapshots.
Doing things that you don’t like is no fun at all sometimes. I told my kids that the negative part of doing something could be compared to 40 lbs. of pain, but the reward in doing that painful act has a positive result of 400 lbs. of gain. (doing homework, being responsible, etc.) On the bright side, try to look at it as pain on the other side is gain.
Train Your Mind To See The Good In All Situations Because God Makes Good Out Of Bad Situations!
- An excellent example of what I am referring to is when you are having a great time, you likely want it never to end, but it seems to be over in a flash in reality. On the other hand, when you are in a difficult situation, such as a bad day at work or school, you wish that the pain would be over as quickly as possible.
- Be aware of your progress. If you know that something is in God’s will, you can accomplish what you wish, even when others can sometimes discourage you.
- Being realistic about things, it is not sometimes easy to be optimistic during hard times. It is often tough to see when you’re in the middle of a bad situation, but the solutions are there if you are willing to look hard.
- Changing the way you look at things can make a massive difference because it will make you start seeing the bigger picture, and you’ll be able to notice between the things that are important compared to the things that are not.
- On the bright side of every situation, there is always something good to be found. If a door is closed, a window is often opened. Things that will happen will never last forever, which can ultimately be a good or bad thing, depending on your perspective.
- When you hold on to negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions are in no way beneficial to you in the big picture of your life. It’s not healthy to continually dwell on the negative thoughts and things that are going on around you.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 3:16 ESV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Philippians 1:29 ESV
For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,
Philippians 1:27 ESV
Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,
Ephesians 4:29 ESV
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
Romans 5:8 ESV
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Luke 6:38 ESV
Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
Proverbs 23:7 ESV
For he is like one who is inwardly calculating. “Eat and drink!” he says to you, but his heart is not with you.
Proverbs 11:25 ESV
Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment