Simple Encouragement Is Priceless And It Works!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Life can be as complicated as we make it, but amidst all of the chaos and confusion, there is a beacon of hope that offers peace and clarity. It lies in keeping things simple – stripping away the unnecessary complexities that burden our minds and souls. With simplicity comes ease; it grants us the ability to navigate through life’s intricate puzzles with greater understanding. And what better way to find simplicity than by seeking simple encouragement? It acts as a gentle nudge guiding us towards God, where answers to our questions lie eagerly waiting.
Simple encouragement has an incredible power – not only does it help us decipher life’s problems, but it also has the potential to positively impact those around us. A kind word or deed may seem insignificant at times, yet its effect on someone’s life can be immeasurable. So let us take a moment to ponder upon what encourages us, allowing ourselves to feel inspired by those very same actions or words when addressing others in our lives. By treating them with kindness and compassion, just as we would desire for ourselves, we create a ripple effect of positivity that spreads far beyond our own existence. Think for a moment what would encourage you, then consider doing that same thing to others in your life. Just as it is written in Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged; for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Simple Encouragement From Billy Graham!
How Often Do You Experience Simple Encouragement?
My dad used to tell me simple encouragement: “You can’t always be jumping up and down spitting quarters.”
I have learned to be thankful for the good times and find contentment in the more challenging times.
Not every day is a mountaintop experience. Simultaneously, the bad days do not last forever; the sun will come up tomorrow and give us a new day. ~ Bill Greguska
Helpful Ideas To Find Simple Encouragement:
- think of a moment of all the difficulties you have been through in your life (relationships, school, work, marriage, financial, physical, emotional), to name a few. However, you are still alive and striving to make a fresh start for yourself.
- Be patient and trust that God has a great plan to inspire your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Sign up to get on my email list and receive inspirational emails.
- Feel free to call 800-633-3446 24 hours a day to talk to a trained Christian counselor who can be an encouragement to you or someone you know!
- Make it your goal to pray each day alone, just you and God talking.
My Simple Encouragement For You Today ~ You Can Do It, God’s Got You!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Explain what the Romans’ Road to salvation is?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- The statement “He who has ears to hear” means what?
- What does it mean to be a man of God?
- Why is encouragement so important, according to the Bible?
Reach Out To Others With Simple Encouragement!
- First of all, begin to enjoy your time with God in the Bible, even if it is just for a minute or two to start; you will find it so helpful that you will begin to look forward to reading as a regular part of your day as a source of wisdom and direction.
- Click here to watch this encouraging video to learn how to share what God has done in your life with others who God puts in your path. Watch this video for encouragement, and also watch this video about why God allows suffering.
- Check out websites that are full of excellent information.
- Help encourage others with some outstanding acts of kindness ideas.
- If you like this site, tell your friends and bookmark us!
- Make sure you get enough rest and exercise, plus be sure to eat healthy foods.
- Try to get more balance in your life, get out, and do something fun to get your mind off your problems. Consider calling a friend.
- A significant number of people have had negative experiences with “Religion” in the past, but this website is based on the inspired word of God, and it is non-denominational. You do not need to work your way to heaven.
- In trying to help lift someone, you will discover that it is like putting cologne on someone even if you are struggling. You can not help to get some on yourself. Also, remember that you can’t help a person uphill without getting closer to the top yourself.
- Often, people dwell too much on their problems and troubles, making their concerns more significant! Be thankful for what you have, even acknowledging that whatever you are going through, you will get through it in God’s time.
- Do not let yourself dwell on negative things because they will drag you down to where you do not want to be. In trying to encourage others, even if you feel a little below par, you will reap a benefit that does not necessarily make sense, but you will discover it to be true!
“When one door closes, another door opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.” ~Alexander Graham Bell
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
I Know Some Of You Reading This May Feel Very Far From God!
- We have a drive-thru and get food in 2 minutes.
- We have Amazon delivery on the same day.
- We have Google to get an answer to a question in seconds.
- We have internet phones and computers to share information without talking to anyone.
I can say that all we go through on this earth can allow us to have more compassion for others and understanding. We can be a support or vessel of love and hope to someone else. We will never know what someone is going through until we ask them. I am thankful if any of what I said today would help or bless you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat