Simple Encouragement Is Wonderful!
Some simple encouragement that my dad used to say to me was, “You can’t always be jumping up and down spitting quarters.”
I have learned to be thankful for the good times, and to find contentment in the harder times.
Not every day is a mountaintop experience. At the same time, the bad days do not last forever, the sun will come up tomorrow and give us a new day. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Explain what the Romans Road to salvation is?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- The statement “He who has ears to hear” mean what?
- What does it mean to be a man of God?
- Why is encouragement so important according to the Bible?
Helpful Ideas To Find Simple Encouragement:
- Just think a moment of all the difficulties you have been through in your life, (relationships, school, work, marriage, financial, physical, emotional) just to name a few, but you are still alive and obviously striving to make a new start for yourself.
- Be patient and trust that God has a great plan to inspire your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Sign up to get on my email list and receive inspirational emails.
- Feel free to call 800-633-3446 24 hours a day, to talk to a trained Christian counselor who can be an encouragement you or someone you know!
- Make it a goal of yours to pray each day alone, just you and God talking.
Simple Encouragement From Billy Graham!
Reach Out To Others With Simple Encouragement!
- First of all, begin to enjoy your time with God in the Bible, even if it is just for a minute or two to start off, you will find it so helpful, you will begin to look forward to reading as a regular part of your day as a source of wisdom and direction.
- Click here to watch this encouraging video to learn how to share what God has done in your life, with others who God puts in your path. Watch this video for encouragement, and also watch this video why God allows suffering?
- Check out websites that are full of wonderful information.
- Help encourage others with some very good acts of kindness ideas.
- If you like this site, tell your friends and bookmark us!
“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” ~Alexander Graham Bell
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Some More Simple Encouragement For You!
- Make sure you get enough rest and exercise, plus be sure to eat healthy foods.
- Try to get more balance your life, get out and try to do something fun to get your mind off of your problems, consider calling a friend.
- A great number of people have had negative experiences with “Religion” in the past, but this website is based on the inspired word of God and it is non-denominational. You do not need to work your way to heaven.
- In trying to help lift someone up even if you are struggling, you will discover that it is like putting cologne on someone, you can not help to get some on yourself. Also, remember that you can’t help a person uphill without getting closer to the top yourself.
- Often people dwell too much on their own personal problems and troubles which only makes their problems bigger! Be thankful for what you have, even to be able to acknowledge that whatever you are going through, you will get through it in God’s time.
- Do not let yourself dwell on negative things because they will drag you down to a place you do not want to be. In trying to encourage others even if you are feeling a little below par yourself, you will reap a benefit that does not necessarily make sense, but you will discover to be true!
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When we keep things simple, it makes it so much easier to figure out. Simple encouragement to point you to God so you will find the answer to your questions! ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”