What Is Wisdom?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Knowledge and wisdom are two entirely different things. Knowledge is the acquiring of facts and information, and wisdom is the ability to know how to use that knowledge in the best godly way possible. Have you ever realized that it is more important to others not how much you know but how much you care and share your empathy and knowledge? ~ Bill Greguska
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
Encouraging Links Concerning Wisdom:
The Fear Of The Lord Is The Beginning Of Wisdom!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat