Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Fear is an instinct that protects us from danger. The fear of walking on thin ice helps us avoid taking a foolish risk walking on thin ice. Yet fear out of control can limit the freedom in our lives. Here are some fear-related topics. A pastor friend of mine told me that never made a decision based on fear. Our thinking needs to be from God based on truth and facts rather than fears.
I especially like what Neale Donald Walsch said, FEAR is an acronym in the English language for ‘False Evidence Appearing Real.’ Remember that fear can be something good that keeps us out of trouble or danger. But often, fear in our society, I believe, cripples people more often than helps people. Yes, fear can motivate you to get something done, but fear is a sign of a lack of faith in God, our creator. How can you begin to start to trust God more? ~ Bill Greguska
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
God Says To Fear Not!
Fear Can Be Overcome With Help And Encouragement From God!
Scriptures About Fear:
- Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
- Isaiah 26:3–4 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.
How To Overcome Fear And Anxiety?
If You Have Any Questions About Fear Or Any Other Spiritual Topic, Visit GotQuestions.org
How To Fight Fear And Win?
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat