Are Fear Related Issues Stopping You From Being Free?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Fear is an instinct that protects us from danger. The fear of walking on thin ice helps us not take a foolish risk walking on the thin ice. Yet fear out of control can limit the freedom in our lives. Here are some fear-related topics. Fear can be something good that keeps us out of trouble or danger. But often, fear in our society, I believe, cripples people more often than helps people. Yes, fear can be a motivation to get something done, but fear is a sign of a lack of faith in God, our creator. How can you begin to start to trust God more? ~ Bill Greguska
FEAR is an acronym in the English language for ‘False Evidence Appearing Real.’ ~ Neale Donald Walsch
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
Fear Can Be Overcome With Proper Encouragement From God!
Fear Related Pages:
Scriptures About Fear:
- Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
- Isaiah 26:3–4 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.
If You Have Any Questions About Fear Or Any Other Spiritual Topic, Visit GotQuestions.org
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat